Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,540 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses (18465 Views)

Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by YourhealthNG2(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
More suffering for the masses...
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by Antoeni(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Is Lagos Trying to Imitate Uk on Fuel Scarcity?
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by iamtardey: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
The mata don pass juju
dex4sure:
Naija my country, everywhere just dey porous
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by seunoj: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:

This is what you get when you jettisoned professionalism for padi-padi arrangement

Check out the brain behind Primero and you get my drift

Exactly. Some of this ventures are struggling to survive. Govt money given to cronies to run business.

1 Like

Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by iamtardey: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Trust me we're connected more than you can imagine tho lol

Antoeni:
Is Lagos Trying to Imitate Uk on Fuel Scarcity?

1 Like

Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by chatinent: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Zane2point4:

Its like you're a jehova witness, na una doctrine be this grin

Yes, I am.

And it's the truth.
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by MYGRATEskillz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Op that's not a primero bus o
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by iamtardey: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
We dem embarassed

YourhealthNG2:
More suffering for the masses...
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by Zane2point4(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
chatinent:

Yes, I am.

And it's the truth.

I know cos i dated a jw girl, she was one of the best.
Buh honestly human govt just have to do there best even if it isnt enough.

Admitting that theory outrightly is just like a defeatist mentality...
Might be wrong tho.
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
500h kud save a generation! Empty stomach since tuesday. 3813011916 eco ikechukwu...,
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by uuzba(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
BigDawsNet:
In the next life if you giving choice to select a country of birth

Nigeria
Haiti
Moldova

Pick one
Who will give you choice?
This one that you're living now, where were you BEFORE you were born to select anything?
-
Life is a gift from God and no matter how terrible things may seem, you still have to be thankful and gratefull to God.
Have you ever been to Hell before?
Bad people that died since Adam and Eve times, 10,000 years ago ARE STILL THERE TILL NOW, 10,000 years + infinity.
And Nigeria, worst case, 100 years, somebody will die.
Just be grateful to God and keep his ways.
Check Youtube for dead people experiences in hell fire, and hear the story.
At the end, they will say they only spent 5 minutes there.
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by Chrisvotel: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Well I'm just waiting for what the state government will do about this
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by youngest85(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
BigDawsNet:
In the next life if you giving choice to select a country of birth

Nigeria
Haiti
Moldova

Pick one
I choose sheriff fc
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by Rexymania(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
They've sent all the money necessary to fuel the buses to Tinubu in london
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by BigDawsNet: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
youngest85:

I choose sheriff fc

Congratulations future moldavian
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by BigDawsNet: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
uuzba:

Who will give you choice?
This one that you're living now, where were you BEFORE you were born to select anything?
-
Life is a gift from God and no matter how terrible things may seem, you still have to be thankful and gratefull to God.
Have you ever been to Hell before?
Bad people that died since Adam and Eve times, 10,000 years ago ARE STILL THERE TILL NOW, 10,000 years + infinity.
And Nigeria, worst case, 100 years, somebody will die.
Just be grateful to God and keep his ways.
Check Youtube for dead people experiences in hell fire, and hear the story.
At the end, they will say they only spent 5 minutes there.

Bet someone said bus from Nigeria to hell fire is just #80

Well obviously no one hav the power to select... I believe God decisions is the best...
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by oluking: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
chatinent:
Human government cannot provide basic amenities and necessities.

Human government has failed.

Jehovah witness spotted grin
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by tola1006: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Primero has proven over time to be very incompetent.....even when they had monopoly of major routes in Lagos before these new buses arrived they were still complaining about not making any profit.

If they can't run it they should park well jo.....it's headed by a Tinubu so am not surprised there incompetence is tolerated
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
FAKE NEWS!
NO PASSANGER IS STRANDED IN LAGOS,MOLUE DEY,DANFO PLENTY EVERY CORNER,NA PPL WEY WANT DELAY THEIR MOVEMENT FOR LIFE DEY ENTER BRT. AFTER ALL BRT FOR LAG DON TURN TO BST(BUS SLOW TRANSP) grin
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by Aganju849: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
etokhana:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-passengers-in-lagos-stranded-as-fuel-suppliers-stop-service-to-brt-buses/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

We know whose brother runs Primero

Greed runs in their blood, even when they cut off a third of all the federal highways in Lagos and gave it to them for their private business, they still cannot break-even talkless turn a profit.
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
STEWpid:
I only click to read news that interests me.

Except I'm done reading interesting news that I open this type of jargon to read comments, just to brush off time.

"Nigerian news can be used as psychological instrument to initiate madness and varying degrees of mental disorder."

This is not what a Nation is called!

The image you added was out of mischief. You need a generator to test as faulty transformer it's call thumping.

Get wisdom and stop the mischief
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by zoomzoom(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=106310615]
This is what you get when you jettisoned professionalism for padi-padi arrangement

Check out the brain behind Primero and you get my drift.

JUST SO YOU KNOW.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Fola Tinubu's uncle.
Fola Tinubu is the MD of Primero transport services.
Primero transport services operates and maintains all the BRT buses in Lagos state.
That's all I can say for now.
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by Bfss: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oga oh
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by DabuIIIT: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Is there scarcity of fuel or what?!

Meanwhile,Wayne,what is that below vvv

grin grin grin

Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by AndikanEssien(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
chatinent:
Human government cannot provide basic amenities and necessities.

Human government has failed.

What then can be done? Are we without hope?
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by pointstores(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nawa
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by chatinent: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
AndikanEssien:

What then can be done? Are we without hope?

God's Kingdom can.
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by AndikanEssien(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
chatinent:

God's Kingdom can.

Can I learn more. What do you mean
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by chatinent: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
AndikanEssien:

Can I learn more. What do you mean

It is only God's Kingdom that can solve man's problem. Ever wondered why Jesus also prayed, Our Father, Hallowed be thy name, let thy Kingdom come?
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by AndikanEssien(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
chatinent:

It is only God's Kingdom that can solve man's problem. Ever wondered why Jesus also prayed, Our Father, Hallowed be thy name, let thy Kingdom come?

Let's have a private chat on this if you don't mind. Seems like I'm going to learn something new
Re: Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses by chatinent: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
AndikanEssien:

Let's have a private chat on this if you don't mind. Seems like I'm going to learn something new

I'm interested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dana Air Passengers Protest Over Air Conditioning Issue (Video) / How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road / Trails of Green (T.O.G)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.