Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia (24486 Views)

EFCC Arrests 21 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / EFCC Arrests 21 Alleged Yahoo Boys In Abuja / EFCC Arrests 21-year-old For Alleged €17,000 Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by johnsmhelia15(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
You've your own bandits and terrorists parading as ESN/IPOB/UGM, then on top you've mass illiteracy, drug dealers, ritualists, kidnappers, robbers, brigands, pillagers, arsonists, nihilists, thieves, fakeware peddlers, car jackers, gun runners, baby factories, prostitution, yahoo plus, petty crooks, scammers, smugglers, black marketeers, profiteers, bootleggers, moonshiners, highwaymen, plunderers, pilferers, rapists, assassins, thugs, touts, louts, and a million other villains and scum of the earth.

All in a region no bigger than a single state in the north.
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by KarinaLove(f): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why do men love engaging in Yahoo?

It's just sad.

Just look for something legitimate to do.

How d you live with your spirit knowing that you are defrauding innocent humans.

Yet we blame Politicians stealing Government money.

How are these ones any different.
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dem done burst these ones...

Nawa o.
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
tonyashburton:
The problem is these boys are SO predictable it's laughable. E no go pass GLK,ES 350, Muscle wey dem go drive.They like to reside in the best parts of town in this case World Bank Estate Umuahia or GRA.
They were probably outed by their neighbors who did not care for their obnoxious lifestyle choices.

Most of them dont have up to N1m in their accounts.

E get where they dey always park their cars for sell anytime they go broke. Rx330, Avalon for sell.
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
See big boys for their fine compound

grin Brotherly.

No be to dey live for face me I face you.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by ivolt: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nackzy:
Hardship is really making niggas to go into this shit, even though i am not support bombing, it is still better than being a kidnappers, bandits, herdsmen, boko haram armed Robber, ESN and Ipob
You are a Yahoo boy.
Stop beating about the bush.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by KingGBsky(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
post=106310745:

Gbamsolutely!!
End of Thread!!

This is where u like to lick ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by jaxxy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nackzy:
Hardship is really making niggas to go into this shit, even though i am not support bombing, it is still better than being a kidnappers, bandits, herdsmen, boko haram armed Robber, ESN and Ipob

It’s more like greed or a combination of both,
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
post=106310742:

Dem dey advice you now,
U dey here dey form James Bond.
Just continue,
HushBingo and Obi Invi warever go tell u as e dey go.
Dem no dey telli person.

ANOTHER set of fraudsters and criminals.
♨️ The Federal Government and many State Governments have empowerment programmes that support young hardworking Nigerians with soft loans, grants and advisory services; enabling them, to become successful employers of labour, within a short time.

♨️ But some would rather go the quick stupid sandy path and end up in jail.

♨️ How stupid can these youngsters be!

♨️ They go to native doctors where they are assured that they would be invisible at the airport.
But when we tell them to do a business plan and take it to Bank of Industry, they tell us it will not work.
How stupid!

♨️ There's no short cut to success.
Hard Work Is The Key.

♨️ The pressure to make it big and fast then come back home to pepper others is a contributing factor!
We can do other legitimate business and still make money.
Damn!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

how many fed loan have been able to access back then when i was in Nigeria me and my team applied for a loan to startup a project that will Empoly people what did we get rejection with our proposal only to get to find out that the said proposal we submitted was used by the MD to collect triple of the money we asked Please Nigeria is shit
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Naybahood(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
This Vulture griller guy is just too stupid . Damn!
I can’t even imagine how somebody can think like that , just look at the rubbish he wrote there .

Im not supporting fraud but it’s an open secret that all those loans and rubbish are mere fallacy .

Who federal government give loan for here ,
Make he signify .

Yeye dey smell
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Naybahood(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Naybahood:
This Vulture griller guy is just too stupid . Damn!
I can’t even imagine how somebody can think like that , just look at the rubbish he wrote there .

Im not supporting fraud but it’s an open secret that all those loans and rubbish are mere fallacy .

Who federal government give loan for here ,
Make he signify .

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
And magu, Abba Kyra and the rest remain untouchable.... F tongue tongue Ls
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oga calm down even the big banks they pulling wire from are not complaining neither are the charity organizations... have you ever asked yourself why hustle is on the rise among us?
It's because those so called victims are gaining immensely from it through insurance... insurance cover all of them no amount of money you move can shake them ever. cool I need me one POF i got my eyes on one sweet white Avalon for mama cheesy
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HOW CAN DEFRAUDING AND SCAMMING PPL EVERYDAY MAKE YOU HAPPY. THE BOYZ ARE JUST INSANE AND USELESS TO THIS NATION. angry
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by bablon20(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
When they were paupers EFCC didn't arrest or investigate them for being poor o. Awon OLORIBURUKU EFCC.
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by LaSenior: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sheriman:

Yahoo boy spotted or potential to be
the man the cleanest hustle oya come catch me

You and I know that this is not the major people this efcc people should go for
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Laturuturu: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Baba help me with site abeg
They don pursue me for pof
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Gfskw: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Really
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
I'm an ibeku guy, That's where i live in umuahia, world bank housing estate. They keep oppressing us.
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by hedonido: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

Don't mind him!!!

Yeah... We should allow them continue, since they are stealing far less than those in power!!!

That's why they will keep getting caught and remain unfortunate in life!!! Very daft things!!!

I would have called you and your likes stupid but that would be unfair because that would amount to 'brain shaming' someone who was born with a congenital problem.

In a poor country like Nigeria, where civil servants, public servants and politicians pillage the little money available and rob the country blind with impunity, where the government has very limited resources, where there is currently an unprecedented insecurity problem where bandits, terrorists, kidnappers, etc are on a nationwide rampage......

Yet you think it is prudent for an economic and financial crimes commission to continuously deploy squads of 20+ fully armed idiots to go on random raids on ZERO-THREAT suspected Internet fraudsters? Wouldn't it have been more judicious for government to deploy these 20+ fully armed idiots to address any of the numerous instances of security threats facing the South East (for instance)? Ever heard the word priority? Do you know what priority means? What is a priority to Nigeria and Nigerians right now? Where should the limited government resources be channeled to?

I swear too many dumb bastards roaming around. Of course you would reply with some nonsense to try to defend your ego and sound intelligent, but that would only amplify and illuminate your stupidity.
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Angelfrost(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
hedonido:

I would have called you and your likes stupid but that would be unfair because that would amount to 'brain shaming' someone who was born with a congenital problem.

In a poor country like Nigeria, where civil servants, public servants and politicians pillage the little money available and rob the country blind with impunity, where the government has very limited resources, where there is currently an unprecedented insecurity problem where bandits, terrorists, kidnappers, etc are on a nationwide rampage......

Yet you think it is prudent for an economic and financial crimes commission to continuously deploy squads of 20+ fully armed idiots to go on random raids on ZERO-THREAT suspected Internet fraudsters? Wouldn't it have been more judicious for government to deploy these 20+ fully armed idiots to address any of the numerous instances of security threats facing the South East (for instance)? Ever heard the word priority? Do you know what priority means? What is a priority to Nigeria and Nigerians right now? Where should the limited government resources be channeled to?

I swear too many dumb bastards roaming around. Of course you would reply with some nonsense to try to defend your ego and sound intelligent, but that would only amplify and illuminate your stupidity.

Nah... I don't waste words on daft people.

So, lemme keep it simple...

Crime is crime!!! I condemn all. Thank you.

Now, go do something meaningful and legit with your life .
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by hkidola00(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
MansoryMX:
I just dey laugh. Soon this thing go turn bloody and everybody go rest by then. Keep pushing these boys, e go soon clear for Efcc eyes

A whole president of a nation came on air to say there is no job. What do you expect these boys to do? You give them grant or loan to start up SMe businesses? No! Ordinary N-power program you can’t even keep it up. Boys go begin kill Efcc agents soon! Mark my words
try killing any efcc agent and see how people will come out to shoot u guys down too,I will personally try to enlist into efcc o try gun u guys down too on the offensive,since u want to be an unfortunate thief all una lives....low life thieves
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by MansoryMX(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
hkidola00:
try killing any efcc agent and see how people will come out to shoot u guys down too,I will personally try to enlist into efcc o try gun u guys down too on the offensive,since u want to be an unfortunate thief all una lives....low life thieves

I will start with you before killing any Efcc agent that will come breaking into my house without a warrant, let alone coming in the middle of the night like a thief they are. Idiot! Never in your miserable life quote me again. You jobless baboon. So any one who oppose Efcc online is now a yahoo boy abi? See how foolish you sound. In a sane country what Efcc is doing is against the law and for your information Efcc agents are all criminals collecting Bribe up and down!

Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Nesty1313(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Learn how to trade cryptocurrency and gain ur financial freedom
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by hkidola00(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
MansoryMX:

I will start with you before killing any Efcc agent that will come breaking into my house without a warrant, let alone coming in the middle of the night like a thief they are. Idiot! Never in your miserable life quote me again. You jobless baboon. So any one who oppose Efcc online is now a yahoo boy abi? See how foolish you sound. In a sane country what Efcc is doing is against the law and for your information Efcc agents are all criminals collecting Bribe up and down!
who's dis yahoo boy...stop quoting me and hide Ur face in shame...thief
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by MansoryMX(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2021
hkidola00:
who's dis yahoo boy...stop quoting me and hide Ur face in shame...thief

You, your father and your entire generation you are referring to. Ekwensu! Don’t ever quote me again! Shame and poverty kill you there
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Nackzy: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2021
ivolt:

You are a Yahoo boy.
Stop beating about the bush.
Oga i am happy and proud of my little job, can never go into Yahoo
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
I don't understand your anger. If they choose to do crime, then they are ready to do the time. Why are you using paracetamol for another person's headache?
post=106310742:

Dem dey advice you now,
U dey here dey form James Bond.
Just continue,
HushBingo and Obi Invi warever go tell u as e dey go.
Dem no dey telli person.

ANOTHER set of fraudsters and criminals.
♨️ The Federal Government and many State Governments have empowerment programmes that support young hardworking Nigerians with soft loans, grants and advisory services; enabling them, to become successful employers of labour, within a short time.

♨️ But some would rather go the quick stupid sandy path and end up in jail.

♨️ How stupid can these youngsters be!

♨️ They go to native doctors where they are assured that they would be invisible at the airport.
But when we tell them to do a business plan and take it to Bank of Industry, they tell us it will not work.
How stupid!

♨️ There's no short cut to success.
Hard Work Is The Key.

♨️ The pressure to make it big and fast then come back home to pepper others is a contributing factor!
We can do other legitimate business and still make money.
Damn!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by hkidola00(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

You, your father and your entire generation you are referring to. Ekwensu! Don’t ever quote me again! Shame and poverty kill you there
typical yahoo boy,when u tell them about there hideous and shameful ways,they result to curse...sarz never kill una finish...dem for leave dem
Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia by MansoryMX(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
hkidola00:
typical yahoo boy,when u tell them about there hideous and shameful ways,they result to curse...sarz never kill una finish...dem for leave dem

When frustration and jealous finish you, you will ask people wey know road to teach you how to be successful. I don’t have time for kids like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted / Robber Who Escaped From Police Cell Nabbed Again During Operation In Imo. Photos / Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.