Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted (24436 Views)

SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) / Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by alphonsojaybaz: 11:56am On Apr 15
Lagos Govt. seeks help finding woman assaulting baby in viral video

The public is asked to help the Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Agency (DSVA) locate a lady who was seen on camera abusing a child.

In a post published on its verified social media handle @LSdsva on Saturday, the agency strongly denounced the behavior and urged people to come forward with any information that could assist locate the woman. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

The viral video showed the woman using a rod to beat the baby for urinating on the floor while disregarding the child’s cries.

She proceeded to push the baby to the ground and even stepped on the infant’s stomach with both legs.

The Lagos DSVA, in response to the disturbing footage, encouraged the public to reach out to the agency if they had any details regarding the location of the incident.

“Trigger warning. Our attention has been drawn to the video. It cannot be ascertained if the perpetrator in the video is the mother of the child or a maid.

Anyone with information about the person involved or the location, kindly send us a DM or call our Toll Free Line – 08000333333 to make a report,” it wrote.

While the video caused severe outrage on social media, some users condemned the cameraman for capturing the gruesome act without action.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/15/lagos-govt-seeks-help-finding-woman-assaulting-baby-in-viral-video/

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Spybradd: 12:09pm On Apr 15
God bless whoever made that video.
Thank God for the woman beating the baby in the view of others,the baby own don better...it will soon become govt responsibility.
Evil woman

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by alphonsojaybaz: 12:25pm On Apr 15
so sad
Spybradd:
Thank God for the woman beating the baby in the view of others,the baby own don better...it will soon become govt responsibility.
Evil woman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Kindness218: 12:46pm On Apr 15
To the little child

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Domaining101: 12:46pm On Apr 15
In as much as what that woman did is very wrong, I've never see any government that loves social media clout and eye service like this Lagos government, especially this Sanwo Olu administration, the eye service is just too much. In case they have forgotten, Both public and Private schools in Lagos still allow teachers abuse their students in the name of flogging and punishment, but no they will not see those one's to abolish, it's only the ones that will give them social media clout they are After, Ndi Iberibe.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Alexiiydon: 12:47pm On Apr 15
Na jennyclay be that

27 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by osuolale95(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15
Innocent baby

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Oblitz(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by dawnomike(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15
Some women are mean and evil

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by pikechukwu6(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15
God have mercy on us all... which kind heartless woman be that

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by wink2015(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15
How does it change the expensive price of Garri in the market.

The government is just chasing shadow !

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Clementoons: 12:48pm On Apr 15
This is not good at all

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Faposky95: 12:48pm On Apr 15
Spybradd:
Evil woman

E get one wey be my mama neighbor.... beating the help na her way.
I wan report am, but I believe,he suppose collect nook or crook before dem come pick am up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by 99thEnemy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15
h
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by AbuTwins: 12:48pm On Apr 15
She should be given nothing less than 25 years lock up!

She's got no empathy for kids!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by NaijaCover(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15
Nawa o
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Linesman(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15
We are getting there.
It is Well even inside the WELL.
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by tunjiajayi: 12:52pm On Apr 15
pikechukwu6:
God have mercy on us all... which kind heartless woman be that

Most likely an igbo woman

cry

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Archilouis(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15
Two asks:
1. Find the heartless woman
2. Find the heartless video person that couldn’t shout for help. What if she killed the baby? When do we agree that it is more important to act to save a life than to capture an event?

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Porksupplyib: 12:53pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
In as much as what that woman did is very wrong, I've never see any government that loves social media clout and eye service like this Lagos government, especially this Sanwo Olu administrator, the eye service is just too much. In case they have forgotten, Both public and Private schools in Lagos still allow teachers abuse their students in the name of flogging and punishment, but no they will not see those one's to abolish, it's only the ones that will give them social media clout they are After.
Hmm

First and foremost, you cannot blame anyone for attending first to what trends or what is made viral by social media. Talkless of the government. It is a bit very natural.
Yes I understand that they have to do a lot more, but any issue that gains public outcry becomes an automatic neccessity. Cus it is all eyes on them at that instance. Thus, they won't to mess up.

Secondly, you made mention of flogging in schools in the name of discipline. Well, since the Nigerian society has taken this as an acceptable form of discipline backed up by ur culture and all major religions, I don't see how the government will suddenly change that. Maybe you are yet to observe that the government follows cultural and religious standards and will most times almost never contradict them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by CountinBlessins(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15
That place is really a crazy place o.
At times I wonder rig the people are normal. The other day a young boy was slapping an old man old enough to be his father in traffic repeatedly ,now today we heard one just killed his over 100 year old mum for palm oil now it's this woman beating up a baby. .

What a place indeed angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Omarion5(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15
E reach to be wanted sef
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Emmanuel30a: 12:54pm On Apr 15
alphonsojaybaz:
Lagos Govt. seeks help finding woman assaulting baby in viral video

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/15/lagos-govt-seeks-help-finding-woman-assaulting-baby-in-viral-video/
We would rusticate lagos government... They don't knows that life has duplicate? Wetin concern lagos government with the child they are beating? If sanwo olu is feeling the heat, he should beat his own child too... Pikin wey u beat and the one wey u no beat, go later beat u someday or one day...
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by dalass(f): 12:56pm On Apr 15
I've seen some terrible shit with animals who look like women beating up defenceless babies. This one shocked me.

I am also surprised that a nincompoop also recorded that video without immediately saying something or doing something about it.

Record it, fine ! But at least try to deliver that baby from permanent/ irreparable damage that could happen with that vicious attack.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by walosky(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15
The idiot that was filming and never knew he/she could stop the woman should fish out the woman
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Dididrumz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15
I just watched the video, this cannot happen in my presence and i let it slide.
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by NnamdiN: 12:57pm On Apr 15
Happened in Uganda and she was arrested. Take this thing down you latecomers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Abubakar Of NFF Shot Dead / Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.