Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists (12497 Views)

Process To Designate Anambra As NDDC Oil-Producing State Begins At Senate / El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists / Declare Bandits As Terrorists, Senate Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Temptee101(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
shocked

Idiots! Instead of initiating impeachment proceedings against the mannequin, they are here begging the dullard.

Does it stop there? How does making a mere proclamation solve anything?

I guess, the boko menace has come to a halt since they were declared terrorist by govt?

Bunch of cowards.
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by udemzyudex(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
So na senate and reps dey beg Buhari to tag these guys terrorist?

Well na wetin una vote for una go get.
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Tzar(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
These politicians are so selfish! The activities of these people are coming too close to home & all of a sudden they wake up?!
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by stinechykee: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
fergie001:
https://www.nairaland.com/6777760/declare-bandits-terrorists-senate-tells#106281857

SOURCE
Let me hear say Buhari with designated his precious Fulani people as terrorist.If it's IPOB Buhari and that Fulani fanatics called Malami will follow speed of lightning to proscribed and designated them as terrorist.Tomorrow some slowpoke or BMC will try to convince me how IPOB/ESN are terrorist while Bandits and Fulani Herdsmen are peace lovers.Ndi mgbu
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by stinechykee: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee
It is well....

Can a terrorist declare a terrorist a terrorist... What am I even saying self.... grin

They are too fast to declare IPOB terrorist group.....

I laugh and I will keep laughing, the fulanis think igbos are foolish not to know there true enemies......

Even the fulanis are now answering igbos name to masturbate on IPOB, they will be like I'm an Igbo but I don't support IPOB.. we the igbos know, you are an Igbo on nairaland...

Since you fulanis are looking for a dead person in southeast you came blame his dead to IPOB.. I have a good news for you slowpokes...
My grandfather who is 109 years just died, I want you guys to help me and spread his death and blame it on IPOB..

You slowpokes and nincompoops....
I'm here on nairaland to cash cruise ma gee...
God will continue to bless IPOB.....

Buhari is planning to declare state of emergency in southeast but he is deaf of the Benue, Southern Kaduna, plateau people killed by his fulanis brothers but you will see the fulanis coming of igbos thread to masturbate on IPOB....

Hello fulanis every trybe must not be foolish....

Buhari is a terrorist....
Nwanne I like your message and we are in this together.Fulani government think they can pull that their divide and rule they have been pulling on Yorubas, Middle Belt and South South on Igbos but they fail to understand that Igbos are special people from God

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
And if he doesn't, what will you do, NOTHING! bunch of lily-livered, incompetent idiots!
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Staysave: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
stinechykee:
Nwanne I like your message and we are in this together.Fulani government think they can pull that their divide and rule they have been pulling on Yorubas, Middle Belt and South South on Igbos but they fail to understand that Igbos are special people from God

Ma gee
They forget the IPOB are the true sons and daughters of igbos....
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by eTen94(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
So finally all these goats don open one eye, stupid people everywhere
fergie001:
https://www.nairaland.com/6777760/declare-bandits-terrorists-senate-tells#106281857

SOURCE
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Kingrefreshed: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2021

Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Gfskw: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oh
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Rexwalters1: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
athaboi:
How do you expect him to call his brothers terrorists?? Nigeria is a joke
Common sense, what is the difference between a Bandit & a Terrorist? Mumu lawmakers.
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Rexwalters1: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee
They forget the IPOB are the true sons and daughters of igbos....
Liar, produce your ipob ID card or forever hold your peace, all these Cameroonians that have infiltrated Nigeria, like Uncle Atiku claiming Nigeria? We want to identify people like you whose ancestors migrated to the East of Nigeria to work in the Coal Mines of Enugu between 1945-1966.
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Staysave: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Liar, produce your ipob ID card or forever hold your peace, all these Cameroonians that have infiltrated Nigeria, like Uncle Atiku claiming Nigeria? We want to identify people like you whose ancestors migrated to the East of Nigeria to work in the Coal Mines of Enugu between 1945-1966.

Ma gee
With your comment you are pained...
Are you crying.... You can cry us a river.....
IPOB are from sambiza Forrest....
You slowpoke....
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by lomprico(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
not in buhari's tenure
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by seunayantokun(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
And killer Fulani herdsmen who have been tagged number 3 or 4 terrorist group at the global level must be so acknowledged by the FGN.
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Gyarah: 3:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Was he (the President) directed to take action before he declared state of emergency on other groups? I have lost memory , please someone should help me out. Why did he had to wait for this long, in any case?
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Caseless: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Are they not? Should anyone tell us before we designate them as terrorists? And what does the name we call them means in terms how we handle their activities?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria And Challenges Of Fiscal Federalism / No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF / Presidency Bars PUNCH, Others From Covering Buhari’s Benue Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.