Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion (381 Views)

21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar / Bibilical Gender Roles / IWD2020: How Can We Achieve A Society Without Gender Roles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion by uncleck: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Males are cash cows while females are intimacy gadgets.

After so many experiences and observations, I came to this pitiable but realistic conclusion. This explains why there is so much growth in commercialization of sex and yaoo yahoo.

The male gender just have to bring the money no matter "how". Once the money comes, the female gender are all around to spread their legs to have a share. For the females, greater percent of their investments is on their body so they could look more "sexually appealing" for the male gender who must make the money and come and patronize them.

At family level, the man must make the money to take care of the family, pay house helps, hire lesson teachers, etc. For the wife? She must look for ways to look sexy for the husband.

So in conclusion, if you're a woman, just look sexy; you're good to go even if you don't know how to wash your undies by yourself. If you're a man, just make money, if you like, fvck all the underage girls in your neighborhood, you're good to go.
cry cry cry

Re: Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion by budaatum: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
You seriously need to up your game from the ashewos you been dating!

Your father likely did not marry an olosho and you shouldn't neither.

4 Likes

Re: Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion by Sonnobax15(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,may you live long

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion by uncleck: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
budaatum:
You seriously need to up your game from the ashewos you been dating!

Your father likely did not marry an olosho and you shouldn't neither.

My father married in the 70s during a time when life was not about money and sex. Bro, 97% of people getting into marriage these days do so with Ashawo
Re: Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion by JovialJune(f): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
uncleck:

My father married in the 70s during a time when life was not about money and sex. Bro, 97% of people getting into marriage these days do so with Ashawo

In the 70s, there were ashawos everywhere so life was about money and sex, the reason why it is known these days is because of technology and the internet, who knows what your mother was and how she made your father marry her.

4 Likes

Re: Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion by uncleck: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
JovialJune:

In the 70s, there were ashawos everywhere so life was about money and sex, the reason why it is known these days is because of technology and the internet, who knows what your mother was and how she made your father marry her.
Your assertion is not totally correct. There were ashawo those days. Members of the society could easily point to those that were into the trade. They were distinctively few and easily identifiable by their mode of dressing and grooming; the society frowned at it. It was grossly outlawed people that could have the effrontery to engage in prostitution.

Today, what internet has done now is to:
1. glorify prostitution
2. Create conducive environment for prostitution to strive
3. Bridge the gap between professional and coded prostitution and
4. Makes everyone (girls) to believe that prostitution is a normal thing.

This is ten years since I came to owerri. I've been to most cities in Nigeria. I can tell you confidently that almost all the girls in Nigeria are prostitutes. It wasn't that way from the 90s downward. Growing up in the late 80s and early 90s, I could still hear people talk about virginity while discussing marriage. Presently there's no such thing as chastity.

There were also few money ritualists in the past. Everyone in the society could point at them and they had clubs; societies. Today, almost every guy is pressing with many doing rituals. Bro, times have changed, "the land has changed"
Re: Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why do men feel that ladies take care of their bodies to attract the male folks? majority of we ladies take good care of ourselves so that we feel good and have a good self esteem. Nothing makes a woman happy as standing before the mirror and you like the reflection you see. How about natural looking ladies? Do they also spend heavily to attract men? Such ladies go natural, yet have men flocking around them. I really needed to correct this impression, you need to know that looking good is in the nature of women, infact some men also spend good money and time on their looks.

Women this, women that, but if you lots were to see a good woman you treat her like trash, that's why some of today's women prefer money to love, just let them be.
uncleck:
For the females, greater percent of their investments is on their body so they could look more "sexually appealing" for the male gender who must make the money and come and patronize them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion by uncleck: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Why do men feel that ladies take care of their bodies to attract the male folks? majority of we ladies take good care of ourselves so that we feel good and have a good self esteem. Nothing makes a woman happy as standing before the mirror and you like the reflection you see. How about natural looking ladies? Do they also spend heavily to attract men? Such ladies go natural, yet have men flocking around them. I really needed to correct this impression, you need to know that looking good is in the nature of women, infact some men also spend good money and time on their looks.

Women this, women that, but if you lots were to see a good woman you treat her like trash, that's why some of today's women prefer money to love, just let them be.
Baby girl, if you score 70% in most exams, it is an A, there's no difference between you and the person that scores 100%, both are As. My point? If 70% of ladies behave alike, it is sociallly safe to generalize that women behave that way. But that doesn't mean there are no exceptions. Most girls are prostitutes while most guys do illegal stuffs to make money. It's an acceptable generalization; it doesn't mean there are no exceptions. You get me?
Re: Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion by budaatum: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
uncleck:

You must not have sisters. No way could your father and mother have brought up ashewos!

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion by uncleck: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
budaatum:

You must not have sisters. No way could your father and mother have brought up ashewos!
You got my attention, save it in your bank account because it's the last
Re: Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion by budaatum: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
uncleck:

You got my attention, save it in your bank account because it's the last

I don't need to save the fact that your parents did not bring up your sisters to be ashewos. You are however very welcome to try arguing to convince me they did, though, I can assure you of your failure before you even begin.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales / How To Birth A Male Or Female Child. / Original Italian Versace Sneaker For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.