Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

How To Birth A Male Or Female Child. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Birth A Male Or Female Child. (378 Views)

Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Birth A Male Or Female Child. by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2022
I just read a topic about a guy that has only females but want to have a male .

So I decided to post something I used to get a male child.

This book worked well on both male and female.

I have 3 males and 1 female.

I'm going for 2 more females to make it 3 males and 3 females.

The males came are 1st, 2nd and 3rd borns.

The female is the 4th born and hopefully females will be 5th and 6th borns.

You need to read the whole book to understand most things, but I'll post the part you're looking for.

Ok, so in the pictures below :

1. The name of the book
2. The chapter you need (chapter 8, pre-sex selection)
3. How to get a female
4. How to get a male

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Birth A Male Or Female Child. by MetroBaba1(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2022
I have taken a strong decision; Male or female, I'll love, cherish, provide, train and give them the very best.

2 Likes

Re: How To Birth A Male Or Female Child. by okine4real: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
pls send me your phone no
Re: How To Birth A Male Or Female Child. by ibechris(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
I and my wife read this book and behold it never worked.
We recommended it to our family friend who was equally in the same condition as ours,it still never worked not until we visited a gyno who made it possible

I am not condemning it totally, may be we failed in its applications but i still believe that it may work for others just as it worked for u.

Keep it up.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Which NGOs offer legal assistance to attempted rape victims / Must Visit Places To Have Fun In Ilorin - Ilorin Nigeria / I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.