Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom (6101 Views)

Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide / Video: Inside Blanket Jackson's (micheal Jackson's Son) $2.6m Mansion / Inside Michael Jackson's Home & Ultra-private Bedroom Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by OBALOLA55(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
khia:

I don't know who his biological father is but I know who his biological father isn't.
SO YOU ARE INDIRECTLY SAYING THAT THE FUTURE IS FEMAIL grin
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by khia: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SO YOU ARE INDIRECTLY SAYING THAT THE FUTURE IS FEMAIL grin

What
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by OBALOLA55(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
khia:

What
JACKSON PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THE BOY WAS HIS FLESH AND BLOOD, ABI E GET WETIN YOU WAN TELL US undecided
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by theTranscriber: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
khia:

He looks nothing like Michael, remember, Michael didn't even look like Michael.
yeah
He really looks like the post-surgeries Jackson
Not the real black Jackson

Biology taught us that posterity can't take the parents phenotype
Maybe biology was wrong grin

Or
Does the blanket guy have a white or mixed mom? undecided
If yes it's really possible
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by theTranscriber: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Women scamming men(especially rich ones) since 1500

Do DNA test! shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
JACKSON PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THE BOY WAS HIS FLESH AND BLOOD, ABI E GET WETIN YOU WAN TELL US undecided
Bone that guy

He's a waste of time
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by khia: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
theTranscriber:
yeah
He really looks like the post-surgeries Jackson
Not the real black Jackson

Biology taught us that posterity can't take the parents phenotype
Maybe biology was wrong grin

Or
Does the blanket guy have a white or mixed mom? undecided
If yes it's really possible
Michael claimed that Blanket's mom was a light skinned Black woman but he lied, Blanket isn't Black and he's not MJ biological kid.
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by theTranscriber: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
khia:

Michael claimed that Blanket's mom was a light skinned Black woman but he lied, Blanket isn't Black and he's not MJ biological kid.
That's crazy 'cause that guy I'm seeing their looks Latino
Basically Caucasian with black thick hair

He had his reasons
At least the woman didn't scam him undecided
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
khia:

You are lying
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by khia: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Crystyano:

You are lying
It's on video in his interview with Oprah Winfrey so shut up.
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
khia:

It's on video in his interview with Oprah Winfrey so shut up.

Shut up

He didn't lie to Oprah
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by khia: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Crystyano:

Shut up

He didn't lie to Oprah

He lied about Blanket's mother being Black, watch it and shut up.
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
khia:

He lied about Blanket's mother being Black, watch it and shut up.

What is your proof that he was lying
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by siofra(f): 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
khia:

He looks nothing like Michael, remember, Michael didn't even look like Michael.

Sense full your head.
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by khia: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Crystyano:

What is your proof that he was lying

Blanket is not the product of Black parents.
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by khia: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
siofra:

Sense full your head.
Have you forgotten all the plastic surgery and the skin bleaching. Michael was born beautiful but turned himself into an ugly beast.
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
khia:

Blanket is not the product of Black parents.

What is your proof?
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by siofra(f): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
khia:

Those aren't Michae'ls biological kids. MJ didn't want Black kids that's why he paid for artificial insemination with a white man's sperm into a white woman. He didn't even want biracial kids, he hated being Black.
The biggest lie he told other than telling the world that those were his biological kids was telling those kids they are Black.

The oldest son took a DNA test that proved MJ wasn't his father.

I pity him sha!
He was such a handsome man before he underwent plastic surgery.
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
khia:

Have you forgotten all the plastic surgery and the skin bleaching. Michael was born beautiful but turned himself into an ugly beast.

Rubbish

Why not say he was born perfect

You were never in his shoes so you can never understand

1 Like

Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by siofra(f): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
khia:

I almost forgot. Your post reminded me. He used to be so good looking with great hair. Self hate is destructive.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
siofra:

I pity him sha!
He was such a handsome man before he underwent plastic surgery.

He had health issues before the surgery
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by khia: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2021
theTranscriber:

That's crazy 'cause that guy I'm seeing their looks Latino
Basically Caucasian with black thick hair

He had his reasons
At least the woman didn't scam him undecided

He paid them well, he didn't even use his own sperm but the sperm of white men(the doctor). I loved Michael for his talent but he hated himself as a Black man.
Listen to the lyrics of **Black or White**
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:

I almost forgot. Your post reminded me. He used to be so good looking with great hair. Self hate is destructive.

The same way MaxInDHouse and Budaatum conclude

Look at this thing accusing someone of hating himself

You are being less intelligent than a baboon
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by siofra(f): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2021
Crystyano:

He had health issues before the surgery

So the vitiligo he had also made him change his nose and relax his hair?

He for kukuma change his genetics to that of a white man undecided
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2021
khia:

He paid them well.

What is your proof?

Stop acting like budaatum and other bastards that repeat things in vain

Condemnations like these are of no use!!!

You should be disowned by your children too for bullshit like this
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by siofra(f): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2021
khia:

He paid them well, he didn't even use his own sperm but the sperm of white men(the doctor). I lived Michael for his talent but he hated himself as a Black man.
Listen to the lyrics of **Black or White**

I also read the lyrics to one of his songs where he was trying to convince himself he looked good. And I felt really bad for him. He went through a lot.
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:

So the vitiligo he had also made him change his nose and relax his hair?

He for kukuma change his genetics to that of a white man undecided

Rubbish

He had other health issues in addition to the vitiligo you can't understand

You were never in his shoes

He faced many health problems before and after the surgery

He had accidents too

1 Like

Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:

I also read the lyrics to one of his songs where he was trying to convince himself he looked good. And I felt really bad for him. He went through a lot.

He went through a lot yet you are speaking against him

Rubbish, Nonsense and Ingredients

1 Like

Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by siofra(f): 12:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Crystyano:

Look at me accusing myself of self hate. I know I sound stupid but it's true, I hate myself.

I'm less intelligent than a baboon

There. Fixed. Take heart.

Don't commit suicide. Love and light. grin
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by khia: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2021
Crystyano:

Rubbish

Why not say he was born perfect

You were never in his shoes so you can never understand

Why would I say he was perfect, that's your problem, you think he was perfect. No, I was never in his shoes but what does that have to do with him hating being Black?
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:

There. Fixed. Take heart.

Don't commit suicide. Love and light. grin

Pointlessness

How does this make sense??
Re: Take A Look Inside Michael Jackson’s 19-year-old Son $2.6 Million California Hom by siofra(f): 12:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Crystyano:

Pointlessness

How does this make sense??

You accusing me of being less intelligent than a baboon too doesn't make sense.

Scientifically a baboon or someone with IQ of a baboon can't use nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I've Kissed Many Girls During Shows : KISS DANIEL / Must See! What Secondary School Girls Now Do In Class - Parents Beware / Naira Marley Use Davido Photographer, See The Picture Effect. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.