Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. (5881 Views)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / Boko Haram: We Shot Down Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet & Killed Pilots / Who Are The Real Owners Of 9mobile And Keystone Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by Capitalpunisher: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Reflect7:
If institutions are taking down the Nigerian flag in the East for fear of IPOB attacks, then it is time for a national state of emergency to be declared, and for the deployment of the military to the entire south east, for a comprehensive flushing out of all IPOB elements.
how many people remain for the military wey you wan Deploy ?
Fact is that Nigeria is facing serious battles at too many different fronts and they can't handle it
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by Reflect7: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee
Tell Buhari to declare state of emergency in the Northeast and North as a whole...
Tell Buhari to declare bandits terrorist...
Tell Buhari to arrest those fulanis killing in benue plateau and southern kaduna....

All the igbos are asking for is a new nation.... Give them BIAFRA let them go....

When I read you guys comments I see the bitterness in you guys heart....

NOBODY NEEDS TO GIVE YOU BIAFRA. SIMPLY ALL OF YOU LEAVE NIGERIA, WHERE YOU RESIDE IN YOUR MILLIONS, AND RETURN TO THE 5 EASTERN STATES, AND DECLARE YOURSELF A NEW NATION BY WHATEVER NAME. NOBODY WILL BOTHER YOU, SO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

WHY SHOULD BUHARI DECLARE YOUR NEW COUNTRY FOR YOU?

IGBOS VOTE WITH YOUR FEET, LEAVE NIGERIA, AND GO HOME, AND DECLARE YOUR NEW COUNTRY!

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by NGpatriot: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Awon oloshi terrorists, you think innocent Bank employees won get slaughtered and beheaded by some bloodthirsty, sadistic and barbaric lunatic Taliban BiafraNISTAN Jihadi terrorists.

Life is precious, the terrorists no get value for human life especially when igbo life in that region is worthless and valueless to them.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
proeast:
It seems many people are not understanding what is going on or actually hiding their true feelings. Before our very own eyes, Nigeria is fast breaking up! Territories are gradually being carved out across the country. IPOB is carving out Igboland, Islamic fundamentalists are ideologically carving out core North. Very soon Oduduwa will want to follow suit across Yorubaland and Ijaws too.

Anyone still believing that Nigeria can't or won't break up must be very myopic and thoughtless.
Just because it can doesn't mean it should
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by NGpatriot: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Investors and businesses go think twice before investing or creating any job in these Taliban-controlled enclaves in the SE.

SE is doomed and dumped inside shalanga by their own homegrown BiafraNISTAN terrorists
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by odysey: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee
It is well....

So the igbos are doing thereselves for removing Nigerian flags....

Now I understand..... You are pained.....
Tell me one good reason someone can be proud of in this Nigeria....
No electricity
No employment
No good education
No good water
No food
Dollar rate is going high
Things are expensive in the market
Bandit in the North
Fulanis killing in southern Kaduna, benue and plateau...
Buhari a terrorist...
APC a terrorist and you want everyone to be shouting one Nigeria....

Ma gee you dey craze....
The killings extends to all parts of the country I don't think any state was left out asides Lagos not including the endsars
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by odysey: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Yoruba spotted.
a Yoruba won't speak like that except for the Muslims (not sure so I read here)
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by budaatum: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:

It may still come to that. Thanks for a very wonderful idea.

This action will bring Biafra closer by fire by force grin grin grin

It must come to that. No Biafran should even be buying anything in Nigeria without a Made in Biafra label on it. Show us Nigerians we are nought without you!
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Dumb dumb dumb as usual.

I thought by now the sufferings seriously dealing with you don reset your brain but I was wrong grin

So how much do you need for dinner, I'm in a good mood today

Fan yogo hustler forming 'developer' , go and find your level. Na deportation from Lagos last last for your fake IPOBian azz. Lol.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
NGpatriot:
Investors and businesses go think twice before investing or creating any job in these Taliban-controlled enclaves in the SE.

SE is doomed and dumped inside shalanga by their own homegrown BiafraNISTAN terrorists

I've always described Igbos as "hatefully self-destructive". I have been proven right beyond doubt today.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by ChikezieU(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Reflect7:
If institutions are taking down the Nigerian flag in the East for fear of IPOB attacks, then it is time for a national state of emergency to be declared, and for the deployment of the military to the entire south east, for a comprehensive flushing out of all IPOB elements.
f
Bad idea
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by SweetiliciousD: 1:21am On Oct 01, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Just because it can doesn't mean it should

Clap for yourself!
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by gentlestdude(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Yoruba spotted.
please you guys should stop all this tribalism fight. it's time to tackle this common enemy together. I'm a Yoruba dude who fully support esn ipob Biafra, anything against this useless Nigerian government. infact if there's esn in Lagos where I live I will gladly join and try as much as possible to kill as many polithiefcians as possible before they get me.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by Tomek09(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
Reflect7:
[/s]
Same way you flushed them when Military attacked Kanu's home

Using military or combat force won't stop agitation.

Why not use other diplomatic means possible??
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by SomoriiN: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2021
gentlestdude:
please you guys should stop all this tribalism fight. it's time to tackle this common enemy together. I'm a Yoruba dude who fully support esn ipob Biafra, anything against this useless Nigerian government. infact if t.here's esn in Lagos where I live I will gladly join and try as much as possible to kill as many polithiefcians as possible before they get me.

And you think that's the solution?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by Tomek09(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
OneTemplate:

I've always described Igbos as "hatefully self-destructive". I have been proven right beyond doubt today.
[/s]
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Keystone Bank Aba Takes Down Nigerian Flag. by Tomek09(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
OneTemplate:

Fan yogo hustler forming 'developer' , go and find your level. Na deportation from Lagos last last for your fake IPOBian azz. Lol.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Publishes Number Of Collected PVC Ahead Of Bayelsa, Imo And Kogi Polls / Quit Notice Against Ndigbo: Middle Belt Dissociates Itself From The North / Atiku Meets Scanty Stadium In Abia State Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.