Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Beware Of This Fake Facebook Agent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Fake Facebook Agent (353 Views)

How I Got Scammed Today Through A Fake Facebook User / 'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID / Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Fake Facebook Agent by juitar(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
A scammer called me today with this no 09064774983, he greeted me for my birthday and he said he is Facebook agent that they are giving me 20k, while speaking he sent me SMS that I should tell him the code that was sent to my phone. I just laff inside me say all this boys are too desperate. I wasted his credit small sha and when he saw the way I was responding, he said you dey craze and hang the call. Pls let's be very careful o, this is one of the ways they hack people's facebook account o. I feel he's the same guy that called me last year on my birthday that facebook want to give me 5k, do I want it as money or airtime? Pls once again don't let greed and ignorance make you fall for all this scam o. Even bank never say you guys have been banking with us for several years let's credit your acct, instead they remove different charges that will spoil your money that you won't be able to collect it at the ATM, except you go to POS, abi which day Mtn and Airtel don say for your birthday take this airtime, people wey no send ordinary sms, Sebi bank still dey send SMS sef. So na facebook go come say dem wan send person come give you money or airtime. Abeg use your head and shine tour eyes. Less I forget, Truecaller show the guys name as Mr Paul(That may not be his real name sha)
Moderator pls help push it to front page and how do we fish out this bastard at least with his phone number abi I want to believe the number is registered.
Re: Beware Of This Fake Facebook Agent by dex4sure: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
New tactics everyday...one gas to be smart oo
Re: Beware Of This Fake Facebook Agent by Boogyman557: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SMART GUY. SAME REASON I DNT USE FACEBOOK. I DNT USE BANK. I DNT HVE A GF. ALL I DO IS HIGH ON MY KUSH 2sc.. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fake Facebook Agent by philipstanley(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Someone call me too on my birthday and was wishing me happy birthday that he is a Facebook representative in Nigeria from Lagos that he has a gift for me, he sent a link to me via SMS but I didn't click because I know he is a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Leaving The Court Room In Abuja High Court. / Man Arrested For Allegedly 'turning Children Into Yam' In Ibadan | Video / CCTV Captures Moment Man Dropped Charm At His Best Friend’s Door [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.