Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Can I Stop This Staph - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Stop This Staph (1118 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? / Staph Aureus Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop This Staph by Worrydem(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good afternoon Nlanders.. I will love to make this brief, please pardon my typing errors. sad

For 8months now, I've been battling with a serious staphlococuss Aureus infection that refuses to go.. I've bought online staphlococuss herbs, I've taken a lot of injections but this staphlococuss has refused to go. This issue has been giving me serious nightmare.. I'm so depressed right now cry cry.. please help a brother... I dont know what to do.. this infection is eating me up..

modifier please help me move it to the front page

Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by donaldchidi: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
If you are in Abuja, call me on 08064742665.
I have someone that can cure you with injections in 2days blive me, I have seen so many people he did cure on that.
Injecting only those drugs they wrote dia for you wunt cure it, and you need to cure that or it will hamper ur reproductive system.
Even if u are not in Abuja, if you spend money come Abuja and get cure, it worth it.
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by Botking: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
8 months right

I guess after finding the cure, you will still goes back to fvcking olosho

U never see something
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by simultaneousboi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Take this your test result to a physician, let him prescribe drugs that have higher sensitivity(based on the result the lab got) for you and you will be fine in no distant time by God grace.
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by MufasaLion: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Damn! 8 months?

Go visit a physician and stop self medicaton. I really hope after being cured you gonna stop having raw sex with just anybody.
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by MufasaLion: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
donaldchidi:
If you are in Abuja, call me on 08064742665.
I have someone that can cure you with injections in 2days blive me, I have seen so many people he did cure on that.
Injecting only those drugs they wrote dia for you wunt cure it, and you need to cure that or it will hamper ur reproductive system.
Even if u are not in Abuja, if you spend money come Abuja and get cure, it worth it.

Why not post the person's details here and let him contact him directly? Except if the person is shady!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by Worrydem(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
simultaneousboi:
Take this your test result to a physician, let him prescribe drugs that have higher sensitivity(based on the result the lab got) for you and you will be fine in no distant time by God grace.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by Worrydem(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
simultaneousboi:

I've been on drugs since but it's still not going yet.... it has been on and off
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by Worrydem(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Botking:
8 months right

U never see something

Who told you that I do Bleep olosho..
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by simultaneousboi(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Worrydem:

I've been on drugs since but it's still not going yet.... it has been on and off
Hope you are not doing self medication? Hope the Lab that conducted this test is a reliable standard Lab?
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by Worrydem(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
simultaneousboi:
Hope you are not doing self medication? Hope the Lab that conducted this test is a reliable standard Lab?

No Sir... I'm just looking for a permanent cure for this staph..
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by donaldchidi: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Why not post the person's details here and let him contact him directly? Except if the person is shady!

Is not by force, I don't have the person number.
I have nothing to gain, just rendering help but if u don't trust me then Liv it
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by MufasaLion: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
donaldchidi:

Is not by force, I don't have the person number.
I have nothing to gain, just rendering help but if u don't trust me then Liv it

Work more on your writing. You're poor in English Language. Shady man!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by mjizzie(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2021
Botking:
8 months right

U never see something
. Staph is not STD, it can be contacted through different means, even by touching a surface that has the bacteria. Please don’t try to make the guy feel bad.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by mjizzie(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Follow physician prescription and tell him the medication you have used before. If you have tried a particular medication before and it didn’t work, it might not work again because Staph bacteria always grow resistance to medications. So you might need to try another one. And while on the medication, try to avoid any sugary food or drinks because it makes the bacteria stronger. Eat garlic or ginger too while taking the medications to support the action of the drugs (Not to be taken at the same time with the medication, Maybe first thing in the morning and last thing at night). If you can’t chew garlic or ginger because of their pungent smell, you can slice or grind them and swallow it with warm water. I hope it works for you because Staph is a very stubborn bacteria. And try to reduce your intake of sugary foods for a while. It makes Staph grow stronger. May God help u bro.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by Worrydem(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
mjizzie:
Follow physician prescription and tell him the medication you have used before. If you have tried a particular medication before and it didn’t work, it might not work again because Staph bacteria always grow resistance to medications. So you might need to try another one. And while on the medication, try to avoid any sugary food or drinks because it makes the bacteria stronger. Eat garlic or ginger too while taking the medications to support the action of the drugs (Not to be taken at the same time with the medication, Maybe first thing in the morning and last thing at night). If you can’t chew garlic or ginger because of their pungent smell, you can slice or grind them and swallow it with warm water. I hope it works for you because Staph is a very stubborn bacteria. And try to reduce your intake of sugary foods for a while. It makes Staph grow stronger. May God help u bro.

Thanks... I really appreciate
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by Okomab: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
I can treat your staph confidently within 14days.
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by bouncin04(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
What symptoms do you have.
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by Worrydem(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okomab:

Please how
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by Worrydem(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
bouncin04:
What symptoms do you have.

Pains under my scrotum and my lowwer abdomen
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by babaalagbo1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Worrydem:
Good afternoon Nlanders.. I will love to make this brief, please pardon my typing errors. sad

For 8months now, I've been battling with a serious staphlococuss Aureus infection that refuses to go.. I've bought online staphlococuss herbs, I've taken a lot of injections but this staphlococuss has refused to go. This issue has been giving me serious nightmare.. I'm so depressed right now cry cry.. please help a brother... I dont know what to do.. this infection is eating me up..

modifier please help me move it to the front page
you'll always be resistant to antibiotics or all these orthodox injection,it will only weak you and your system,it's herbal mixture or agbo than can flush it out,you'll go to toilet a lot when you use the agbo I'm going to prepare for you...cos you will shit it out and you'll thank me,dm me on telegram or whatsapp
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by bouncin04(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Worrydem:

Pains under my scrotum and my lowwer abdomen

Ok , but how often?
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by Worrydem(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Okomab:

Please how
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by Worrydem(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
bouncin04:

Ok , but how often?

Once in a while..
Re: How Can I Stop This Staph by bouncin04(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
Worrydem:

Once in a while..

I think what you're having is blue balls ( pains after an erection without ejaculation ) , it happens to almost every man.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Get A Blood Transfusion In Nigeria? / My Problem Is Constant Waist Pain / How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.