Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) (4743 Views)

Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video) / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by benuejosh: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:
Bandit your own evil will live with you.
better to be alive than dead.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by loveth360(f): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

Brainwashed smelly pig.
Oke mkpi learn to mind your business
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by loveth360(f): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
benuejosh:
better to be alive than dead.
Yes bandit your evil will live with you and Continue tormenting you.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by ba7man(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
All the haters of Igbos and southern states Shall turn around and consume themselves insha Allah
You guys are already consuming yourselves so why should anyone bother? undecided

Sit down there and be screaming DSS and Fulani herdsmen.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by nosiebaba(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
saaron:
Do you have proof ESN is killing people?
What are guns used for? Maybe they are using the guns to brush their teeth.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by Emergingnation(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Moferere:

[s]
I won't blame you. I blame your parents for not raising you well

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra :[/s]-\
illiterate and inferiority complex unity beggar....

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by mu2sa2: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
If this igbo-against-igbo carnage continues, in a matter of just a few years something like 25% of igbos would be gone.
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by athaboi(f): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Moferere:

I won't blame you. I blame your parents for not raising you well

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra undecided
nonsense human being
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Unlettered:
Asweragad i pity una, una they make banks, offices and resturants pull down flag just the way BH removed flags and pull up their iswap flags before. E go consume una.

That cowntry una dey beg for go finish una. Keep blaming your misfortunes on govt and bandits.

Same way northerners blamed Jona for their misfortunes before. History repeating itself. I laugh in ipob and UGM.

Same way north eastern people who claimed it was the govt that was responsible for the blood thirsty dunces in their community
them say dey no want to be Nigeria again which other way they did free protect una kill them una arrest dem leader know u dey try paint them black abi u funny oh
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by Spy360(m): 3:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Could this be the language he talked about?

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by ablejesus26(m): 4:23am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:
Oke mkpi learn to mind your business

Ezi learn to behave like a woman,stop smoking Indian hemp with ndi agbero ��
Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by GreenArrow1(m): 6:06am On Oct 01, 2021
saaron:
Do you have proof ESN is killing people?

Aren't you tired of asking this foolish question? Or they are not teaching you terrorists anything new in your propaganda classes? Get busy, go out and do your job. There's so much for you to destroy and kill today. Sabos are everywhere. Get them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) by Minjim: 7:07am On Oct 01, 2021
saaron:
When insurgency last more than 24hrs, govt is involved - Sani Abacha.
Know this and you'll know merchants of death killing innocent people in South East because of their HATE for IPOB.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB, I, a Middle Belter will always be a huge supporter of IPOB.
I rather stand with IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders.

So Abacha is now someone to be quoted? The same evil genius?

It's like quoting Hitler, Stalin or Idi Amin.

Look a better person to qoute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good! Obi Has Called Tinubu To Congratulate Him For Winning / Nigerian Footballer - Victor Agali - Arrested In Amsterdam With Fake Passports! / Bola Tinubu Releases N30billion To ACN Candidate, Akeredolu To Unseat Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.