Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,403 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home (4322 Views)

Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home by nerdfrost(m): 5:39am On Oct 01, 2021
What nonsense jubilation angry

Meanwhile,pi is a community crypto currency launching this december with over 23 million miners currently,mining is still free,start now oo....if u like ignore am...las las no be everybody go make am for this life 
Re: Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home by Tomek09(m): 5:45am On Oct 01, 2021
Thief finally returns.
Re: Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home by Urbanchampion: 5:50am On Oct 01, 2021
The OP is either an ignorant, an idiot or a fraudster, to have posted an old video that was recorded in 2013 and referred to it a a recent one.
Re: Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home by Echoban: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Tomek09:
Thief finally returns.

The one ur SE niggas run to for economic and welfare sefety. Won't be surprised if u're even in his Lagos territory. Una get luck say Tinubu no dey wicked we for don roast una comot for Lagos and disguising it as EndSars revenge.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home by contigiency(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
Jubilations? Lagosians and their slave mentality.
They are jubilating over Someone who is returning back to continue milking them dry like kpanla fish.
Lagosians were looking much healthier Ever since the man was hospitalised in London and now that he is back, ah! Its only God that knows how skinny and depleted they are going to be.

It pains me so much to see you people from Abia State saying Lagosians are slaves to Tinubu. Because when I compare you people and Lagosians, I don't need anybody to tell you that you are actually the one slaving.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2021
contigiency:

It pains me so much to see you people from Abia State saying Lagosians are slaves to Tinubu. Because when I compare you people and Lagosians, I don't need anybody to tell you that you are actually the one slaving.
So says a lazy Omonilę whose only job is to collect owo da from Okada and keke riders.
Re: Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home by Dapson73(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

I know you're happy because you want to continue to exchange your destiny over a bottle of ororo and 500 naira change at bourdillon's gate.

If not for stupidity, do you see my pic there? Besides, do politician from your state don't share same ?
Even the last US election, they share foodstuff to electorates.
Come 2023, Jagaban will still package parliatives for your state and your kinsmen will line up for there share.
If you are quoting me next, kindly mention state.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home by ThEGodFaThEr104: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dapson73:

If not for stupidity, do you see my pic there? Besides, do politician from your state don't share same ?
Even the last US election, they share foodstuff to electorates.
Come 2023, Jagaban will still package parliatives for your state and your kinsmen will line up for there share.
If you are quoting me next, kindly mention state.
Didn't you see you and your family members in that picture?
Re: Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home by Tomek09(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Echoban:

The one ur SE niggas run to for economic and welfare sefety. Won't be surprised if u're even in his Lagos territory. Una get luck say Tinubu no dey wicked we for don roast una comot for Lagos and disguising it as EndSars revenge.
[/s]
Re: Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home by Dapson73(m): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Didn't you see you and your family members in that picture?

Now , I know you need medical attention. And you may need to come down Lagos for competent attention. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking : Kemi Nelson Is Dead / Leave Lagos For Us, Go And Develop Your Place- Tinubu Tell Igbos / Cameroon Dam Release:the Conspiracy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.