Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,984 members, 7,956,672 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria (11510 Views)

Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership / Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Finnese001: 5:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Nigeria and India, Birds of the same feather

World poverty capital and her deputy
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by temitope27(m): 5:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Does he know Nigeria? I don't think buhari will also know India either
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Freelane33(m): 5:23am On Oct 01, 2021
Any foreigners that say to you “happy independence “today is mocking you directly and indirectly. Thanks sir for mocking our dear Nigeria sir . We are still dependent sir , we never stop borrowing sir , can you give us loan sir ??
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Reflect7: 5:38am On Oct 01, 2021
saaron:
One Nigeria does not exist.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB, I, a Middle Belter will always be a huge supporter of IPOB.
I rather stand with IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders.

We don't CARE what you think. GO TO HELL.

AT LEAST IN NIGERIA YOU CAN CRITICISE BUHARI ON NAIRALAND OR ON THE STREET WITHOUT REPRISALS.

IN BIAFRA, YOU DO THAT, YOU GET KILLED BY IPOB.

SPIT.

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU LOW LIFES TO GET THAT LITTLE BANANA REPUBLIC YOU SO DESIRE.
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Reflect7: 5:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Freelane33:
Any foreigners that say to you “happy independence “today is mocking you directly and indirectly. Thanks sir for mocking our dear Nigeria sir . We are still dependent sir , we never stop borrowing sir , can you give us loan sir ??

DUMBO, EVERY NATION ON EARTH BORROWS MONEY.

AMERICA IS THE WORLD'S BIGGEST DEBTOR NATION OWING 26 TRILLION DOLLARS.

NIGERIA OWES UNDER 80 BILLION USD, SO SHUT UP.

''As of August 31, 2020, [US] federal debt held by the public was $20.83 trillion and intragovernmental holdings were $5.88 trillion, for a total national debt of $26.70 trillion.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States

Dumbass illiterates!!
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Princeton92(m): 5:45am On Oct 01, 2021
This one na real Buhari friend... His peer group angry
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Freelane33(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Dear REFLECT7 ,thanks for reminding me about American debt but I am not comparing and contrasting. Mind you it’s better to be in debt for the betterment of your people and your country and have self worth ( developments and respect) rather than been in debt for nothing but for your own personals favors or benefits .dear little brother REFLECT7. Go and do a proper study about leadership or maybe I’ll recommend you to you a book . WHY NATIONS FAIL . Get it and read intensively and extensively so that you can have a proper understanding on how things are been done at the top and not on media . I know you’re just a media politician boy
Reflect7:

DUMBO, AMERICAS IS THE WORLD;S BIGGEST DEBTOR NATION OWING 8 TRILLION DOLLARS. NIGERIA OWES UNDER 80 BILLION, SO SHUT UP, YOU DUNCE.
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by izubext007: 6:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Happy independent to all Nigerians it's well oooo
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Paretomaster1(m): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2021
saaron:
One Nigeria does not exist.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB, I, a Middle Belter will always be a huge supporter of IPOB.
I rather stand with IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders.

You will just die of heart attack........ If u are truly tired of Nigeria, you people should at least start returning to your kpotor republic, and leave us alone, abi u want to be animal in the zoo Ni Ke?
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Emmhychidi(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

DUMBO, EVERY NATION ON EARTH BORROWS MONEY.

AMERICA IS THE WORLD'S BIGGEST DEBTOR NATION OWING 26 TRILLION DOLLARS.

NIGERIA OWES UNDER 80 BILLION USD, SO SHUT UP.

''As of August 31, 2020, [US] federal debt held by the public was $20.83 trillion and intragovernmental holdings were $5.88 trillion, for a total national debt of $26.70 trillion.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States

Dumbass illiterates!!

So US owes, mumu are they suffering?
Nigeria's debt directly affects our economy if you don't know... And you are calling someone dumb ass ... . Smh. Odelelei.
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Sammy07030: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Thank you sir
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Bolaji26(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2021
God Bless Nigeria

Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Offpoint1: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2021
bmdmix11:
is it?
How's the quality of your recording and how much if I have my own beat?
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by bmdmix11: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Offpoint1:

How's the quality of your recording and how much if I have my own beat?
quality dope
10k with ur beat
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Offpoint1: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2021
bmdmix11:
quality dope 10k with ur beat
You location in lag..
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by bmdmix11: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Offpoint1:

You location in lag..
egbeda

090 75 25 28 28
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2021
setobaba:
Congratulations on what??

India president: they paid me to do ****
Me: kicking

Asking same question on what exactly??

Maybe as him children full Nigeria and free passage and side show that they give our people at d Airports... hmmmm
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by wink2015(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2021
A lot of Nigerian are in indian prison for drug related offences.
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Nigerians are not smiling and hungry
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by blaque7: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2021
Next now, Buhari n APC go go dey beg am to borrow Nigeria money.
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by Pootle: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2021
as nigeria be there annex na
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by harbeeb4luv23(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Indian dey congratulate us for our stupidity
, When they are in our country treating us like slave in our country. Very useless Indians
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by wizi4tyn: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Is this man this jobless. You have over a billion people that you lead and you time to be sending messages like to a failed shithole
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by manikspears: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fvck him angry.
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by victons(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Brothers in poverty.
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by govtjobsiti: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Technical Short Term Courses For ITI scholars from certain specific trades, the Advanced Training Institutes (ATI) offer specialized short- term courses. These courses help scholars hone their chops further, iti govt jobs specific to the job biographies or assiduity conditions in the separate disciplines.
Re: Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria by datalinkitservi: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Desktop applications require designers to create their design and submit it to a development team who can then convert the design into code. The most popular desktop applications for designing websites are Photoshop and Sketch.

This is generally the standard for large and / or complex websites because it allows the designer to focus on the overall appearance, while all durban website design the technical challenges are transferred to the development team. Unfortunately, this process can be expensive and time consuming because multiple resources, skill sets, and team members are required.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development / Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale / I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.