Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike (11425 Views)

Abba Kyari: 3 US Law Firms Consulted To Defend DCP / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Ofunaofu: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2023
A former governor of Rivers State and current Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike has said the top echelon of the All Progressives Congress (APC) did not consult him before shortlisting his name as a member of its national campaign council in Bayelsa State.

The APC had in a list of campaign council members for the Bayelsa governorship election slated for November, named Wike as a member of the council while his party, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) equally listed him in its campaign council.

But speaking on the Channels TV programme ‘Politics Today’ on Wednesday night, Wike said he was not consulted by APC leaders before his name was shortlisted.

He also said he has never discussed the issue of his defection to the ruling APC with its national chairman, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje.

Wike said, “ If I want to go to APC, I will tell my people. But I am still a member of PDP and I was not consulted before my name was listed in the APC campaign council. You don’t even need to consult me because I am still a member of PDP.

“But there is what PDP must do, and then I will accept them. They must apologise to me. I am a very happy man. I have not discussed anything with Ganduje about my coming to APC. But I want to support Asiwaju to finish well.”
https://dailytrust.com/i-wasnt-consulted-to-be-on-bayelsa-apc-campaign-council-wike/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by crossfm: 5:52am On Aug 31, 2023
Hehehe.

Wike the poster boy. grin

Atiku will never forget Wike in a hurry.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2023
Wike the Destroyer.

7 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Elsudani2: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Ogogoro and Cancer talk

13 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by KingLennon(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2023
Wike wants a whole PDP to beg him. I blame Mr. Ayu and Atiku. Have they seen their level of incompetence? They allowed the plantain to grow stronger than the cutlass sad

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by SenatePresdo(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2023
Tribunal should FFS give a date for the final Judgement.

Bola Thuvb can steal it, snatch it and run with it, but he can never hide

14 Million Nigerians that didn't vote for APC are waiting to see the Judgement the Tribunal would give on the Democratic Coup carried out by the APC.

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of Gunpowder.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Racoon(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2023
Clueless and Incompetent people always act confused.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by VoiceofReal(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2023
Stop playing...Abuja landlord will soon come to collect
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Keme4Real(f): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2023
Okay we hear. Talkative man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Whitecoal711: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2023
Anti party activity
The downfall of this ogoro man,will be brutal
Both apc and pdp go join force dealt with him,him prison go be for forest

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by cjudy(m): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2023
He who laugh last, laugh the best.
Wike keep enjoying, your judgment day is around the corner.

You betrayed the Party that made you, they stood by you at your time of tribulation but you turn back at them forming Jagagban. No reigning champion forever, remember this and know peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by kenbee(f): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2023
Every successive River state governor from Dr Peter Odili - Gov Amaechi and now Nyesom Wike served well as a governor but betrayed his people because of national politics.
It seems the Revenue accrued to the state is just too much for them to handle and still be cultured.
Unfortunately, Federal level is always their disastrous/disgraceful ending point.

I can see the gathering of political clouds on Wike!
May God help him serve FCT good too

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by EnglishUsa: 7:00am On Aug 31, 2023
B
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by DMerciful(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Wike's pride is going before his fall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by kaludestiny10(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2023
Do you need to be consulted when you are already dinning with the APC people.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by FoolaniHellman: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2023
Wike slayer of Igbos, Obidenze and Atikulooters !!!

See all of them wailing as early as 6AM... Wike do Igbos and fulani strong thing grin wink grin

As e dey sweet us, E dey pain dem oo

As e dey pain dem, Omo e dey sweet us!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by kaludestiny10(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2023
That is the truth.
DMerciful:
Wike's pride is going before his fall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2023
This our talks too much. He is beginning to sound like broken record.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by LUGBE: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2023
PDP is no longer active. By virtue of that publication it is enough ground to suspend wike based on anti party activities.
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by GanagiBitrus: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2023
Looks like we'll have to create a separate Social Media platform for Wike's endless blabbings. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Judolisco(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Nyesom wike pepper dem oh.... Pepper dem oh
With your designers pepper dem oh

5 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by money121(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Noted
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by arantess: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Tribunal should FFS give a date for the final Judgement.

Bola Thuvb can steal it, snatch it and run with it, but he can never hide

14 Million Nigerians that didn't vote for APC are waiting to see the Judgement the Tribunal would give on the Democratic Coup carried out by the APC.

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of Gunpowder.
They are still padding the judgement, crossing their Ts and dotting the Is
They want to include the thief in a rerun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Wainey: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2023
kenbee:
Every successive River state governor from Dr Peter Odili - Gov Amaechi and now Nyesom Wike served well as a governor but betrayed his people because of national politics

I can see the gathering of political clouds on Wike!
May God help him serve FCT good too
Odili did not serve well as Governor.

Forget social media hype, Wike did not serve the people of Rivers state, it's just like what he is doing in PDP, people glorify him and think he is an asset to PDP, but deep down Wike has always made PDP to do all his bidding and he takes the glory while the people cry inside, that is thesame thing he did in Rivers state.
He build only flyovers and made the people live in fear, while the media glorify him.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Machinegun91(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2023
I pity his future
Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by MichaelUweh(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2023
If you don'tknow what to say ,better keep quiet
cjudy:
He who laugh last, laugh the best.
Wike keep enjoying, your judgment day is around the corner.

You betrayed the Party that made you, they stood by you at your time of tribulation but you turn back at them forming Jagagban. No reigning champion forever, remember this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Consulted To Be On Bayelsa APC Campaign Council — Wike by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2023
B

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liberian President Suspends Son From Office / Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister / Peter Odili: Court Issues Last Warning, Summons Immigration To Appear February 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.