Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (4204 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Yes

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by PrinceOfLagos: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
President wey no go school

Mtchew

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Christistruth00: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why should Buhari not arrest the Man that tried to Burn Down Lagos and ordered IPOB to kill the Governor is Lagos Biafra ?

Did you see the destruction unleashed on Lagos ?

Policemen were burnt to ashes

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
As for the conspiracies and murder The people should be strong for their generation unborn freedom is very costly in this selfish n corrupt world, I have seen wars that no one in Nigeria has seen , but urs isn't even an issue compared to znerda vs Rome 1240AD , Carthage vs rome etc ... If you the people don't fight ur children shall suffer .
Besides Fulani oligarchy are the fermentors of this problem , if u hate ipob ur enemies will strike u without pity .
And as for criminals impersonating the people ( ipob) , Bikonu dericho nwamama , emeka money n
and eddy n' nawgu plus 200 terrors in south east ...who stopped them?
Okwanu umu AFO Igbo obikaraka , let's us be united with full force and we will remember those urchins ..loveth360 I love ur courage

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: by saaron(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
The cycle of wickedness always return to the initiator. I said this several times that anything buhari's fulani regime does in hate against IPOB ends up favoring IPOB in the long run. Those who dig ditches for others ends up in the same ditch.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB, I, a Middle Belter will always be a huge supporter of IPOB.
I rather stand with IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Christistruth00:
Why should Buhari not arrest the Man that tried to Burn Down Lagos and ordered IPOB to kill the Governor is Lagos Biafra ?

...your Politicians has two slave chains on ur neck and feet

Tribalism on your succulent necks
&
Religion on your sorrowful feet cry

Such a pity cry

I cry for u

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: by optionalY09: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
This country must divide soon, we’ll spending all our energy and resources to make it possible. We are indigenous people and we must reclaim our space in the interest of our people.

4 Likes

Re: by CandyOps(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

E be like you no get sense abi? Wetin consign ipob and Lagos Endsars? .

10 Likes

Re: by helinues: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
This should be regarded as Rara
Re: by Afamed: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
So your semi god, NNK should remain untouchable?

Only idiot and terrorist bastard will go against the arrest of the coward bastard Albino.

If Una like make Una continue the killing in the SE. It has no direct economic implications on the FG. The only people paying the price are the same nonentities promoting ESN in the east
FG has nothing to miss in the dot nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: by techWriter3: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:
This should be regarded as Rara
... I saw you and a famed rejoicing when nnamdi KANU was arrested and I was laffing .
Same way police arresting naira Marley made him popular ( he was actually happy) is same way Mnk is happy ...
U always call him on phone when he wasn't arrested now who are u gonna call?

Emma powerful or the people?

2 Likes

Re: by survivor10(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:

&

Such a pity cry

I cry for u

I'll hang this post in my bedroom. These fools only see things from the lens of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: by helinues: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... I saw you and a famed rejoicing when nnamdi KANU was arrested and I was laffing .
Same way police arresting naira Marley made him popular ( he was actually happy) is same way Mnk is happy ...

You no go wan perceive Kanu's fat lately.. All thanks to Kuje watery beans.

grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Afamed: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:

Sincerely ask yourself?
Who's feeling the heat/ pain in the SE as we speak? The FG or the locals? Sincerely ask yourself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Afamed: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:

You no go wan perceive Kanu's fat lately.. All thanks to Kuje watery beans.

grin cheesy
The coward fat ehhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afamed:
So your semi god, NNK should remain untouchable?

Only idiot and terrorist bastard will go against the arrest of the coward bastard Albino.

If Una like make Una continue the killing in the SE. It has no direct economic implications on the FG. The only people paying the price are the same nonentity promoting ESN in the east
It has no economical implications? grin grin hahahahaha

I am not an economics graduate ,but it marvels me y a whole president , at least 25 govenors of d federation will call nnamdi KANU for every minute when ever the boys cough ?
Perhaps Nnamdi use to consider them but this ones on the streets won't hear pim ... And if anyone of them bcoms a saboteur his blood shall cleans the Land ,
Then likes of u n oyigboupdate will claim " innocent Igbos are been killed "

My Islam friend wait till biafran flags are been mount in various banks ,

3 Likes

Re: by OBALOLA55(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... Will Fg claim to play deaf on this popular saying " ndiigbo enwena Eze" Did orji uzor Kalu , umahi and co not transfered this message to buhari or what ?
Truth be told nnamdi KANU they arrested is the one slowing the biafran progress with his compassion and diplomacy ( like they claimed) . Many youngmen has pleaded with him to hasten this process but he will always say " patience ! Patience!! "
Now that government has committed this blunder by arresting him , it seems like everyone in south east are Mazi nnamdi KANU to me " ( can't you see that all banks in south east aren't having Nigerian flag anymore ,even when the people's league state that banks isn't included in this restriction) when KANU wasn't arrested govenors , Presidency , ohanezi etc would have called kanu to lobby for this brouhaha ,but now they have no leader to call , they keep quiet hoping & waiting that their bloody conspiracies shall work in their favours !

Do you know with this present setting
Anambra state as a whole shall be cold as a ghost town on the supposed election day( since campaigners/vehicles are the recent target now) and its easy now for banks , NEPA stations, malls etc across east to mount biafran flags.
Who wants to protect you from ESN ? Is it the same book harams in Nigerian army or Fulani police so funny....
I laughed when nnamdi KANU was arrested because he has been the one slowing Igbos with his diplomacy. Nnamdi has never been the problem of Fg,maka na he has always been the easy access point "
Wickedness/cleverness isn't wisdom maka na igbó enwena Eze, na east onye abula bu nnamdi kanu

Engineer (mrs)Vivian ESE( Adaikwerre )
Umuchim, ahoada ,Rivers
RICHMOND500 ARREWA AKA EKPEITIT COME AND EXPLAIN @ THE BOLDED

I’M 100& SURE THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL COMMIT SUICIDE ON HERE.grin
Re: by Christistruth00: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
CandyOps:

E be like you no get sense abi? Wetin consign ipob and Lagos Endsars? Well na this kin reasoning make Unknown Gun Men dey attack Fulani strongholds like police.

This seems to be the only language Nigeria understands. And if dem born you well, wear your bloodsucking APC or PDP regalia enter S.East ka umu nwa gbalu gi ezigbo Christmas...

Fulani and Hausa done de kill Igbos and Christians since for North nobody talk.

Okay we say we want out of Nigeria una still kill us, carry phyton come dance for us. Meaning say Nigeria no de understand English na fire for fire dem de understand and na so Ungun Known Men go give dem

Thank you !!!!

Wetin Concern. IPOB with Lagos that Nnamdi Kanu was ordering IPOB on live Radio to Burn Lagos Down and kill the Governor ?!!!!!

Lagos was where IPOB first tested the destruction and Mayhem they are now Wickedly unleashing on the South East !!

Thank Jesus Christ Kanu has been arrested , he will be dealt with in the Language he understands !!!!

AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Afamed: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
It has no economical implications? grin grin hahahahaha

I am not an economics graduate ,but it marvels me y a whole president , at least 25 govenors of d federation will call nnamdi KANU for every minute when ever the boys cough ?
Perhaps Nnamdi use to consider them but this ones on the streets won't hear pim ... And if anyone of them bcoms a saboteur his blood shall cleans the Land ,
Then likes of u n oyigboupdate will claim " innocent Igbos are been killed "

My Islam friend wait till biafran flags are been mount in various banks ,
Like Taliban like Bokko haram like IPoB terrorist organisation.
Their trademark bloods and killing of innocent people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by realstars: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Okay Na

1 Like

Re: by naijapips04: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
You are killing your own people and chasing businesses away from your region. Who gives a Bleep oluku?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Kaiser20: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
The federal government did a job by arresting Nnamdi Kanu, the boy was power intoxicated.
Nnamdi Kanu had leadership problems .
As for those Ipob and ESN causing trouble because of Nnamdi Kanu,
when the time comes, the igbos, not the federal government will eliminate them in one uprising.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afamed:

Sincerely ask yourself?
Who's feeling the heat/ pain in the SE as we speak? The FG or the locals? Sincerely ask yourself
...u are not wise Afamed

At least the Fulani terrorists ur brothers won't have us anymore ,we shall sleep and hope terrorist in bloody uniforms are only our problems

On the other hand imagine people's power which makes banks and the government shake , not even federal government has that power My unlearned Fulani friend

Funny enough do u know government comply to IPOB SIT AT HOME THAN THE PEOPLE?

5 Likes

Re: by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
How did the FG make a mistake? The people dey kill no be Igbo people? Wetin concern FG?

1 Like

Re: by Afamed: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
CandyOps:

E be like you no get sense abi? Wetin consign ipob and Lagos Endsars? Well na this kin reasoning make Unknown Gun Men dey attack Fulani strongholds like police.

This seems to be the only language Nigeria understands. And if dem born you well, wear your bloodsucking APC or PDP regalia enter S.East ka umu nwa gbalu gi ezigbo Christmas...

Fulani and Hausa done de kill Igbos and Christians since for North nobody talk.

Okay we say we want out of Nigeria una still kill us, carry phyton come dance for us. Meaning say Nigeria no de understand English na fire for fire dem de understand and na so Ungun Known Men go give dem
Like Taliban like Bokko Haram like IPoB terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Afamed: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
...u are not wise Afamed

At least the Fulani terrorists ur brothers won't have us anymore ,we shall sleep and hope terrorist in bloody uniforms are only our problems

On the other hand imagine people's power which makes banks and the government shake , not even federal government has that power My unlearned Fulani friend

What's all sit at home economic implications on federal government? Truly IPoB are far from common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Afamed: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
...u are not wise Afamed

If you like sit at home till eternity. Na you sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Christistruth00: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:

&

Such a pity cry

I cry for u

Cry for yourself .

IPOB and Kanu have suspended your Senses in Mid Air

I pray Jesus restores your reasoning Faculties

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi, The North Await Your Kano Visit. / Tension As DSS Makes Move To Arrest Peter Obi And Datti Over Treasonable Felony / Otedola’s Dirty Deals During Obasanjo Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.