Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (967 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by akwesenana: 4:54am On Oct 27, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 27, 2022
akwesenana:
God knows I can't wait. gringringrin

I can't wait for him to address World Bank or IMF and advise them to print more dollars and share to everyone to eliminate poverty in the world.

Emi'lokan it's our turn jare. cheesygrin

Who wan die go diegrin

This sarcasm is really strong.

5 Likes

Re: by akwesenana: 5:01am On Oct 27, 2022
Writer1:
Peter Obi the master planner must win
Obi na olodo.
Common Philosophy e de get 3rd class

Our booby Chicago was best graduating student in United States. After that, he came and built Lagos. After that he rested at Emirs palace. cool

What has your Obi ta ewa don??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Urheadmaster(m): 5:04am On Oct 27, 2022
akwesenana:

I can't wait for him to address World Bank or IMF and advise them to print more dollars and share to everyone to eliminate poverty in the world.

Who wan die go diegrin

lipsrsealed cheesy

Be calming down.

Tinubu is going nowhere except London hospital to see is doctor while Obi is headed to Aso rock tongue undecided

5 Likes

Re: by Abdu81: 5:05am On Oct 27, 2022
akwesenana:

Who wan die go diegrin

Me watching the iragbiji president speaking.

4 Likes

Re: by ibechris(m): 5:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Wetin no sound well.

President Tinubu or Agbero Tinubu.

He can't be President...just wait and see how the youth will vote.

Remember,there is no rigging oh.

There is BVAS...no use of incident forms,if the Bvas can't capture u,no voting and there is no way,the BVAS will fail.

So,be rest assured that APC is going and never to be close to national politics.

3 Likes

Re: by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:22am On Oct 27, 2022
ibechris:
Wetin no sound well.

President Tinubu or Agbero Tinubu.

He can't be President...just wait and see how the youth will vote.

Remember,there is no rigging oh.

There is BVAS...no use of incident forms,if the Bvas can't capture u,no voting and there is no way,the BVAS will fail.

So,be rest assured that APC is going and never to be close to national politics.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu will rule over your kindred
Re: by 4mable: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2022
God has chosen Him to be the next president and would win even if Buhari and the cabals and all power brokers work against Him, but might end up being Nigeria"s shortest president if He fails to submit to the Lord to use Him as a vessel to turn our nation around.
Re: by Enimin: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2022
Animals
Re: by arewaboy01(m): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2022
President Bola Ahmed Tinibu, president of Nigeria come may 29th /2023..Obdients you are all free to start your Biafra or death agitation from today!
Re: by Jajaofokpoko1: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubu is empty upstairs
Can’t be president,mark this word
Apart from Lagost,I don’t tinubu wining any other states
Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: by ibechris(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Anyone that wins no wahala. But Tinubu can't win this election hear me and have peace.

Tinubu is a regional giant and can only be a premiere of a region. He is too autocratic to be a president. How can he say,he has forgiven Osinbajo for contesting against him, same with Lawal,who is he?

His he the owner of Nigeria?
These traits of his can't be ignored and the Emilokan tantrums can't also be ignored.

I am only fighting for the future of my children and u. But be rest assured your candidate will nit win.

1 Like

Re: by Dikegodspower(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2022
You go wait tire
Re: by Ecos(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Just imagine wrinkle this face hanging in your office, na bankruptcy go just finish you because BAT face na evil, corrupt , bad luck

Re: by Writer1(f): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2022
akwesenana:

Obi na olodo.

Our booby Chicago was best graduating student in United States. After that, he came and built Lagos. After that he rested at Emirs palace. cool

Oya show us your own
Re: by Ecos(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2022
akwesenana:

Obi na olodo.

Re: by A2daiye(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2022
God bless emi lokan of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2022
ibechris:

Anyone that wins no wahala. But Tinubu can't win this election hear me and have peace.

Tinubu is a regional giant and can only be a premiere of a region. He is too autocratic to be a president. How can he say,he has forgiven Osinbajo for contesting against him, same with Lawal,who is he?

His he the owner of Nigeria?
These traits of his can't be ignored and the Emilokan tantrums can't also be ignored.

I am only fighting for the future of my children and u. But be rest assured your candidate will nit win.
LOl

You and your kindred will see Tinubu portrait in public places all over Nigeria come May 29th, 2023
Re: by BATified2023: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
igbos have nothing on tinubu except hatred

1 Like

Re: by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos have nothing on tinubu except hatred
sure

Nothing more or less

(1) (Reply)

2023:Kwankwaso Rubishes Tinubu's Ambition,Says Even Okowa Is Better Than Him / Soludo Has An Issue Of Character & Desperate For Relevance—Okonjo Iweala (Throwb / Another Viral Video Of Apc Presidential Candidate Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.