Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter (4719 Views)

FG Implements 7.5% VAT On Diesel, Nigerians Kick / Seun Osewa Got Kicked Out Of Peter Obi Space / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Heavens1stson: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2022
I got kicked out of a Peter Obi space this evening. I wasn't doing anything bad; I was just listening to the speakers. Why would they do that?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2022
What's going on? cry
Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2022
I like the answer Seun gave to that silly FS Yusuf. The only reason they jumped to call seun a Batified supporter is because he’s Yoruba and nothing else. I don’t understand why these obituarists think everybody must lick the stinking lies of Obi Pandora without asking questions. They ethnicize every discussion and then turn around to accuse other of ethnocentrism.

Seun is not a Tinubu supporter in any way. In fact, he has criticized Tinubu’s ambition severally. But still, they kicked him out simply because he’s Yoruba. If Peter Obi wins the election, that’s exactly how Igbos around him will kick out every other person who is not Igbo.

To the silly Yoruba youths who are forming Wike by supporting Obi, I hope they are watching. You all will be kicked out if Obi becomes president. Enough said.

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by angelEmade: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2022
Good for him. Number one violator of freedom of speech on Nairaland.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by helinues: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Very intolerance set of people

As long as you have contrary opinions from them, you are already a threat

Na wetin Seun self dey find upadan

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by EkelediliBuhari: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Why has Seun decided to allow this election drag his name in the mud?

We know youre a business mad with interest, but there are ways to achieve what you want without being dragged around. Unless thats the plan to get people's attention

another point to note is the tribalism card played.... i noticed that is rampant on Nairaland... this kind of shows that its not a coincidence that tribalism is the order of the day on this platform.

finally why did you avoid answering the question on the Muslim issue?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Abdul05: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Iykopee(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
grin He thought it was Nairaland where his mods are displaying some sort of madness, bigotry and tribalism.

The next time, they should kick his head.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
hahahahahaha

Come where you..?

baba focus on your nairaland oooooo..

Twitter get mad hackers ooo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by DispatcherLagos: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2022
The bigot crying foul

27 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by DOTian: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2022
They're bullying this guy mercilessly these days and he seem to have thrown caution to the wind all of a sudden...,. He wants to engage and he wants to get into shouting matches. He wasn't like that before.. What happened?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Nigga being spying and hating igbos since time immemorial, don't want to even mention his love for Christianity where he recognized freedom of speech but made it mandatory to swear an oath before commenting on the other religions thread,the love is really massive.

31 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by olisaEze(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2022
I’m beginning to believe that Seun is more active on twitter than Jack Dorsey is on Nairaland! Kikikiki!! grin grin

Wetin happen Oga, why ur forum dey tire u?? grin

You can either admit that Obi’s candidature is beginning to appeal to u, or u stay focused on ur candidate and remain in ur muslim locked comment section of NL!

But what u can’t do is expecting a badly traumatized population to give u a second opportunity to usher in another calamitous Administration like u helped do in 2015. So quit jumping upandan, stay one place!

No dey go fall our hand for our neighbor compound!! grin

19 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by aylagos(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=Heavens1stson post=114402981][/quote]Abi IPOB
Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2022
DOTian:
They're bullying this guy mercilessly these days and he seem to have thrown caution to the wind all of a sudden...,. He wants to engage and he wants to get into shouting matches. He wasn't like that before.. What happened?

Nairaland has been trending regularly on Twitter since seun started engaging Peter Obi supporters. It is trending as we speak. Free publicity for the forum. Seun is simply clout chasing for Nairaland.

170 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Millimann: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin Nigerians ke...abi igbos kicked seun
Yusuf is now Igbo abi?

They won't push this to frontpage

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Totilopussylick(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Why would they let a beatified man to listen to peter obi strategy meeting

Seun don't you think you are over doing this things tongue

10 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by IlovePMB: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2022
It is a simple stuff. Support your candidate and leave other people alone. If you hate Obi for whatever your reasons are, why not ignore him and focus and campaign for the person you support rather than poke nosing on anything that concerns a structureless party as you people call it. This election is between Tinubu and Atiku who have structures. So why do you have sleepless nights on Obi matter.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by FuckkME(f): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2022
seunmsg:
I like the answer Seun gave to that silly FS Yusuf. The only reason they jumped to call seun a Batified supporter is because he’s Yoruba and nothing else. I don’t understand why these obituarists think everybody must lick the stinking lies of Obi Pandora without asking questions. They ethnicize every discussion and then turn around to accuse other of ethnocentrism.

Seun is not a Tinubu supporter in any way. In fact, he has criticized Tinubu’s ambition severally. But still, they kicked him out simply because he’s Yoruba. If Peter Obi wins the election, that’s exactly how Igbos around him will kick out every other person who is not Igbo.

To the silly Yoruba youths who are forming Wike by supporting Obi, I hope they are watching. You all will be kicked out if Obi becomes president. Enough said.
lols trash and nonsense talk...

So in ur silly mind, Yusuf is Igbo tooo cheesy

Edo people wo are supporting PO are Igbo too..
Hundeyin is Igbo too.

Are u trying to say that only Yoloba terrorists like ya supports Tinubu

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by VoteTinubu2023: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Seun needs to take a break.

5 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by FuckkME(f): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Millimann:

Yusuf is now Igbo abi?

They won't push this to frontpage
cc Seunmsg come and answer oooo

Is Yusuf wo replied Seun an Igbo too

What about my Edo people, are they Igbo too cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Macphenson: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:
Very intolerance set of people

As long as you have contrary opinions from them, you are already a threat

Na wetin Seun self dey find upadan

U mean tolerant like making people swear an oath in the Islam section before commenting on that section?

Obviously people can't take what they are dishing out.

Yeye dey smell.

24 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by AdolfAboki(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Lies, at the emboldened. I created a thread PROVING that Seun is a Tinubu's supporter. The thread was quickly deleted. The thread garnered thousands of views and comments, all agreeing with me.

Which begs the question, why delete the thread? Because the points I made could not be disproved.

My brother, let me tell you, we are smarter than you credit us for. We understand that saying something is different from doing the opposite.

We judge you by your actions, not your words.

22 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by FuckkME(f): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2022
FuckkME:
lols trash and nonsense talk...

So in ur silly mind, Yusuf is Igbo tooo cheesy

Edo people wo are supporting PO are Igbo too..
Hundeyin is Igbo too.

Are u trying to say that only Yoloba terrorists like ya supports Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by helinues: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Macphenson:

U mean tolerant like making people swear an oath in the Islam section before commenting on that section?

Obviously people can't take what they are dishing out.

Yeye dey smell.

Is this thread about NL or the behaviour of Obi's supporters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by wunderkindkayod(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2022
I get JOY, so the bannee can be banned �.
Last last na everybody go chop breakfast �

7 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Brookdcook: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Is this why you have refused to get a job?

17 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by FuckkME(f): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2022
AdolfAboki:

Lies, at the emboldened. I created a thread PROVING that Seun is a Tinubu's supporter. The thread was quickly deleted.
u dey mind them... we all know that his supporting Tinubu the drug baron

By the way, create the thread again and tag me, lemme help u to publicize it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by FuckkME(f): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

this thread is about Seun and his behaviour

Go figure

15 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Macphenson: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Story for the gods. Serially busted liar.

Peter Obi is a National movement and not an Igbo project. Stop playing the tribal card, it won't work again. People are more enlightened now.

Suffering knows no tribe, religion or ethnicity.

16 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by AdolfAboki(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2022
FuckkME:
u dey mind them... we all know that his supporting Tinubu the drug baron

By the way, create the thread again and tag me, lemme help u to publicize it

I'll. I still have it saved on my note.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Considers Tough Stance On Boko Haram As SSS Parades Suspects / Breaking News: Fayose Dares Ekiti Assembly, House Sets For Showdown / SLAVERY IN SAHCOL (skyway Aviation Handling Company Limited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.