Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

- Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (4218 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Christistruth00: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
CandyOps:

E be like you no get sense abi? Wetin consign ipob and Lagos Endsars? Well na this kin reasoning make Unknown Gun Men dey attack Fulani strongholds like police.

This seems to be the only language Nigeria understands. And if dem born you well, wear your bloodsucking APC or PDP regalia enter S.East ka umu nwa gbalu gi ezigbo Christmas...

Fulani and Hausa done de kill Igbos and Christians since for North nobody talk.

Okay we say we want out of Nigeria una still kill us, carry phyton come dance for us. Meaning say Nigeria no de understand English na fire for fire dem de understand and na so Ungun Known Men go give dem

Have you finally relocated your People to the East or are you still Crying like hungry Babies and seeking for attention?

1 Like

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afamed:

Like Taliban like Bokko haram like IPoB terrorist organisation.
Their trademark bloods and killing of innocent people
... HAHAHA grin grin
you lack wisdom
Everyone wants to be like Nelson Mandela including you afamed
BUT DO U KNOW NELSON MANDELA WAS CHARGED WITH TERRORISM because his boys in nelspruit will always fight back against the Boers who has killed over 1000 south Africans ?

...MY friend u don't know y I laff u , cheesy At least know it that when it comes to politics ,national politics is a dwarf to church politics , unfortunately for u ( a cro.ok trying to think I am a novice in this shit , ) I am a prayer warrior who knows all the tricks used to bring up a church and level it to ruins ,
...Waste innocent accusers calling them possessed
...conspire against greedy elders
...send to unknown destination through late night revival those who blackmail me greedily
Call honest church members seeds of destruction and crook like minds holy brethrens
Shud I continue?

Same ipob who is the reason y ur Fulani bloodsucking brothers aren't effective in the east ,is the one u call Taliban like , DSS best isn't good enough in trying to kill innocent ones but be rest assured ,ESN is equal to the task ok

2 Likes

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
survivor10:

I'll hang this post in my bedroom. These fools only see things from the lens of tribalism.
...Afamed use same wicked but foolish model we use in the church in here thinking we aren't ready

2 Likes

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

Have you finally relocated your People to the East or are you still Crying like hungry Babies and seeking for attention?
...I may not be Igbo but one thing is certain

Igbo faced their problems squarely knowing fully well its outcome while you yorubas left theirs cowardly thinking Ogun and sango will come down from heaven to win their gargantuan battles in their bushes ,

... Cleverness isn't wisdom ...stand up and fight those millions of fulanis in ur bushes , Fight for ur children unborn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Afamed: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... HAHAHA grin grin
you lack wisdom
Everyone wants to be like Nelson Mandela including you afamed
BUT DO U KNOW NELSON MANDELA WAS CHARGED WITH TERRORISM because his boys in nelspruit will always fight back against the Boers who has killed over 1000 south Africans ?

...MY friend u don't know y I laff u , cheesy At least know it that when it comes to politics ,national politics is a dwarf to church politics , unfortunately for u ( a cro.ok trying to think I am a novice in this shit , ) I am a prayer warrior who knows all the tricks used to bring up a church and level it to ruins ,
...Waste innocent accusers calling them possessed
...conspire against greedy elders
...send to unknown destination through late night revival those who blackmail me greedily
Call honest church members seeds of destruction and crook like minds holy brethrens
Shud I continue?

Same ipob who is the reason y ur Fulani bloodsucking brothers aren't effective in the east ,is the one u call Taliban like , DSS best isn't good enough in trying to kill innocent ones but be rest assured ,ESN is equal to the task ok
Did Mandela order the formation of ESN and killing of innocent South African? Did Mandela lodge Olosho in the hotel? Did Mandela ask for economic destruction of South Africa. It's totally waste of time engaging IPoB. Evidence has shown some IPoB are Ochanja, ose, Obiagwe, downflyover , Tarzan , upper Iweka entity
Re: by Afamed: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
...Afamed use same wicked but foolish model we use in the church in here thinking we aren't ready
Please I have meaningful engagement somewhere. I really can't further engage inconsequential entity like you. You are just too empty for me
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

... You aren't wise my dear
Now check this out B4 Sunday igboho fleed you saw how problems are always springing up here n there in south west during his fight with thousands of fulanis

Now he is in the prison their is what u call peace , but I call it delusions

As we speak Ur obas are selling ur lands with alacrity like never before buying houses in Us ,Canada and London ,who is to put checks on them ? Is it old akintoye who isn't even on African soil?
Why will u allow urselves to be trapped in this quiet terrorism of south west because of 2023, recently some handful of men issued a notice to fulani out of the blues because they can't take it anymore , but isn't that medicine after death ? No , their is still hope in south west

2 Likes

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afamed:

Please I have meaningful engagement somewhere. I really can't further engage inconsequential entity like you. You are just too empty for me
... Aren't u a coward afamed ? What do u know about fighting for freedom you Fulani man,
Is braveheart of Aberdeen Scotland not accused of terrorism ,
Even the day terror Idia amin of Uganda sentences the freedom fighters as terrorists , I have read those slavery books every politician has read as a female pastor ,

Allow igbos fight their oppressors and also praise the yorubas for keeping silent to their silent oppressors who has added yorubaland to their list of grabbed land

But know one thing universally ignorants and cowardice is a crime against nature ,
As for u fulanis await ur hot cup of tea

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Afamed: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... Aren't u a coward afamed ? What do u know about fighting for freedom you Fulani man,
Is braveheart of Aberdeen Scotland not accused of terrorism ,
Even the day terror Idia amin of Uganda sentences the freedom fighters as terrorists , I have read those slavery books every politician has read as a female pastor ,

Allow igbos fight their oppressors and also praise the yorubas for keeping silent to their silent oppressors who has added yorubaland to their list of grabbed land

But know one thing universally ignorants and cowardice is a crime against nature ,
As for u fulanis await ur hot cup of tea
I don't engage inconsequential entity. Swerve I beg
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afamed:

Did Mandela order the formation of ESN and killing of innocent South African? Did Mandela lodge Olosho in the hotel? Did Mandela ask for economic destruction of South Africa. It's totally waste of time engaging IPoB. Evidence has shown some IPoB are Ochanja, ose, Obiagwe, downflyover , Tarzan , upper Iweka entity
... At least Boers paid blacks to kill blacks in sowetan market , many believed is Mandela boys , this isnt new to wise ones here this model of oppression started billion years ago on earth ... Universally traitors face death ! Death !! Death !!!
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afamed:

I don't engage inconsequential entity. Swerve I beg
...U aren't fit coward , not even man enough , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Afamed: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
...U aren't fit coward , not even man enough , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank you, the instruction remains the same. I don't engage inconsequential empty entities
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:

You no go wan perceive Kanu's fat lately.. All thanks to Kuje watery beans.

grin cheesy
...he is staying in a kuje flat cheesy
Ignorance is a disease
Re: by Afamed: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
...he is staying in a kuje flat cheesy
Ignorance is a disease
You are right. He's staying in the flat. With full platted gold

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afamed:

Thank you, the instruction remains the same. I don't engage inconsequential empty entities
... Leave now shooo! Oghene kamé mtchew shocked shey u say u wan leave me na , grin grin see how idle u are afamed grin ,
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afamed:

This doesn't look like a flat.
... You are so childish this Fulani made meme I have been seeing u midolian and helinues using since 2016, greatman mazi KANU is fulanis nightmare grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Afamed: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... You are so childish this Fulani made meme I have been seeing u midolian and helinues using since 2016, greatman mazi KANU is fulanis nightmare grin grin
Adaibeku is that you and your Afaraukwu crew?

2 Likes

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:
How did the FG make a mistake? The people dey kill no be Igbo people? Wetin concern FG?
... When likes of saboteurs like oyigboupdate is caught now " it will be Igbos are killing Igbos
Don't fight fulanis in ur bushes u yorubaman!
... As for other killings we know is Fg , fight for freedom fighting back,
When u inventually fight fulanis in ur bushes and in even in ur mummy's pot we shall tell u how u kill each other ...u lack history , what happened around mid 16th century is happening again when white traders and black Arabs infiltrated Ashantec and mambill-juk tribe respectively

1 Like

Re: by Christistruth00: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... You aren't wise my dear
Now check this out B4 Sunday igboho fleed you saw how problems are always springing up here n there in south west during his fight with thousands of fulanis

Now he is in the prison their is what u call peace , but I call it delusions

As we speak Ur obas are selling ur lands with alacrity like never before buying houses in Us ,Canada and London ,who is to put checks on them ? Is it old akintoye who isn't even on African soil?
Why will u allow urselves to be trapped in this quiet terrorism of south west because of 2023, recently some handful of men issued a notice to fulani out of the blues because they can't take it anymore , but isn't that medicine after death ? No , their is still hope in south west

Have you finally relocated your People to the East So we can know you are Serious ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

Have you finally relocated your People to the East So we can know you are Serious ?
...Lagos tout let me be oooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by NGpatriot: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
So, we should not arrest and prosecute terrorists because other terrorists are going to start slaughtering their own igbo people...?

Get outta here with that dumb terrorists rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: by Christistruth00: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:

Yes or No

Have you finally relocated your People to the East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Afamed: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
You have started calling people name. If they dish back to you now, you will begin your emotional cry
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

Yes or No

Have you finally relocated your People to the East
... Pls biko Lagos tout I don't base in ur Lagos ranking with touts' faeces and everlasting lazy hooliganism, I live in igboland OK

Who wants to live in a land ruled by mouth odour vegetable god called tinubu ,
Who cutted out his dick for rituals in ijebu-igbo
Re: by Christistruth00: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... Pls biko Lagos tout I don't base in ur Lagos ranking with touts' faeces and everlasting lazy hooliganism, I live in igboland OK

Who wants to live in a land ruled by mouth odour vegetable god called tinubu ,
Who cutted out his dick for rituals in ijebu-igbo

Your People full Tinubu land like the Red Sea and even if you will pay them they are not ready to move an inch towards the East,

Same thing in Ibadan

Those ones are not ready to relocate to any Biafra they are still joyfully busy relocating to Ibadan in Ekene dili Chukwu Luxury Bus loads

1 Like

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afamed:

You have started calling people name. If they dish back to you now, you will begin your emotional cry
... Just shut up afamed .
As a hypocritous Fulani u should better advice him to form a gang that will uproot ur brothers in millions in shagamu n ijebu bushes!
Re: by OyigboUpdate: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... When likes of saboteurs like oyigboupdate is caught now " it will be Igbos are killing Igbos
Don't fight fulanis in ur bushes u yorubaman!
... As for other killings we know is Fg , fight for freedom fighting back,
When u inventually fight fulanis in ur bushes and in even in ur mummy's pot we shall tell u how u kill each other ...u lack history , what happened around mid 16th century is happening again when white traders and black Arabs infiltrated Ashantec and mambill-juk tribe respectively

So you'll support OyigboUpdate to be killed because he is using the same nairaland like u. This time against u

1 Like

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

Your People full Tinubu land like the Red Sea and even if you will pay them they are not ready to move an inch towards the East,

Same thing in Ibadan

These ones are not ready to relocate to any Biafra they are still relocating to Ibadan in Luxury Bus loads
... Y will they ? When the horror smells of agbero faeces is another way of filling their empty stomachs this famine era...
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So you'll support OyigboUpdate to be killed because he is using the same nairaland like u. This time against u
... grin grin grin grin better leave me alone traitor ,
Cc: Oilpussy grin

1 Like

Re: by Afamed: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... Just shut up afamed .
As a hypocritous Fulani u should better advice him to form a gang that will uproot ur brothers in millions in shagamu n ijebu bushes!
When you have something meaningful upstairs to contribute.. I will engage you. For now, you remain inconsequential bigot
Re: by Brimstone77: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
NGpatriot:
So, we should not arrest and prosecute terrorists because other terrorists are going to start slaughtering their own igbo people...?

Get outta here with that dumb terrorists rubbish..
Boko Haram are also killing northerners,so why should it bother we in the south...

If care is not taken the foolish federal government will cause another uprising,they did it in North East today the whole country are suffering it...

Now they want to try another in the east we pray it doesn't escalate because even you might not be save in that place you are staying...

Be careful what you wish for....

We pray for peace...
Re: by Kwem(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
President wey no go school

Mtchew
don't be offended.

Where's your loyalty?
Because you're neither here nor there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Listens, Will Ensure Nigerians Don’t Suffer / Jonathan To Meet Obama On Sunday / Presidency Budgets N1.2b For State House Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.