Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting (1845 Views)

I need viable information about Mazda CX-7, 2007 / Awoof, Neatly used 2011 Mazda Tribute SUV / Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting by OKOATA(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Help a bro out here, my GFs Mazda CX-7 stopped working. I thought it was the kick start initially but when the mechanic came around he tried everything but the car wouldn't start, even the fan belt wouldn't roll so the guy said it's the work of a programmer that the problem is from the car key, he said something like the car key drops from someone's hands that's how it happens, It's like the car keys needs to be reset to default before it works again. Who has experienced this before or who knows about this issue and can help.
Modified: The dashboard lights on but shows key locked screen on it, but not cranking.

Re: 2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting by OPUSDEI1(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Have the car scanned, a bad key, immobilizer or ECU will give this same symptom, engine will not turn. If you have a locksmith around have the key read first.
Re: 2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting by sultaan(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2021
OKOATA:
Help a bro out here, my GFs Mazda CX-7 stopped working. I thought it was the kick start initially but when the mechanic came around he tried everything but the car wouldn't start, even the fan belt wouldn't roll so the guy said it's the work of a programmer that the problem is from the car key, he said something like the car key drops from someone's hands that's how it happens, It's like the car keys needs to be reset to default before it works again. Who has experienced this before or who knows about this issue and can help.

When you explain a problem like you just did it sounds absolutely uninformed.
You didn't state if the lights come on, key error on dash, scan result.

It is people like you that end up destroying a car before asking question or check out information online

1 Like

Re: 2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting by OKOATA(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2021
sultaan:

When you explain a problem like you just did it sounds absolutely uninformed.
You didn't state if the lights come on, key error on dash, scan result.

It is people like you that end up destroying a car before asking question or check out information online
The light dash boards are on but not cranking, thanks for that.

2 Likes

Re: 2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting by switosman(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Guy get on YouTube and search for your kind of fault. I suspect it's a starting fuse or relay fault.
Re: 2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
have your car scanned first and please revert
Re: 2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting by sultaan(m): 3:44am On Oct 03, 2021
Usually the problem with these kind of posts is they kindly ignore to mention what happened a couple of days before problem started and what kazeem #1 did.
Re: 2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting by aninweze(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2021
sultaan:
Usually the problem with these kind of posts is they kindly ignore to mention what happened a couple of days before problem started and what kazeem #1 did.
Not just Kazeem #1... Kazeem #1 till Kazeem #1+x (x to be determined by the OP alone)

Lol
Re: 2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting by bba121: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
OKOATA:
Modified: The dashboard lights on but shows key locked screen on it, but not cranking.
Cars that use keyless entry need to have the car's wireless system reset before it will work again. Keys for this type of car contain a small chip able to communicate with the car, which means you can leave your keys in your pocket or purse and touch-start your ride.
Re: 2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting by harshimyomesk: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
OKOATA:
...Good day boss, were you able to get solution to this problem?
Re: 2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting by OKOATA(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
harshimyomesk:
...Good day boss, were you able to get solution to this problem?
Yes sir, one of the fuse was burnt and the key had to be reset.

1 Like

Re: 2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting by harshimyomesk: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
OKOATA:
Yes sir, one of the fuse was burnt and the key had to be reset.
Alright....

(1) (Reply)

A Break Failure Accident And The Best Way To Judge The Case At Onikan Lagos / A Review Of The Innoson FOX And UMU Sedans / HELP!!! 1997 Mitsubishi Space Wagon, Overheat Leading To Oil Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.