Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North (21712 Views)

2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out / FG Loses Out, NASS Affirms States’ Power To Collect VAT / Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Topmaike007(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Okay
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Better.

He should go focus on retirement.
Politicians always looking for free money

2 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Dot101: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oyinlola doesn't hv the interest of Southerners at heart but that of his pocket. Why would he want to become a party chairman when he should be canvassing for a southerner presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Sholaco: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nothing for ipob/ESN political party
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by MPESA(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:
Interesting days ahead.

Let's hear the position of the Northern Pdp.

What position?, Three Northern Governors against Nine Southern Governors.

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
PDP has ended the crisis

Ticket should be thrown open but, North must take to do better even if they may lose

No Southern candidate can win under PDP, but APC maybe.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Sirjamo: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Finished party
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Bighead9: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
PDP is dead in the EAST grin

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
MPESA:

What position?, Three Northern Governors against Nine Southern Governors.

So northern governors of APC can determine the faith APC?

Therefore APC is for North again, because it has majority governors
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by omoharry(f): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
And you expect the north to vote pdp?

Lol with all your Nonsense threats and ban on grazing

You stil expect a Northerner to vote for a southerner?

Time wil tell and you wil always be disgraced
Terrorist sympathizer, shame on you . I am sure you were happy when Ur demonic kinsmen were killing at will .now they have been placed to where where they belong . Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
The APC retrogressive agents are banking on us to vote for any nonsense they prop up from the South West due to their cruel belief that we always vote on bias basis such religion or the fear of Igbos....Buhari has really opened our eyes against that stupid line of thought... The worst will be 50:50....

2 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by MPESA(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
nelson1199:
Let them make Atiku the chairman of the party.

cheesy grin you too wicked ,he will decline the offer...they are all selfish , mostly the Northerners.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by MPESA(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

So northern governors of APC can determine the faith APC?

Therefore APC is for North again, because it has majority governors

Why are you all northerners all have this entitlement behavior , Buhari, the calamitous calamity is concluding his disastrous reign Now you wan make another Northerner go back to Aso-Rock via useless APC.... to drag us more 50 years backwards again.
P.s
I no dey blame parasites like you but na mumu and selfish southerners idiots I'm blaming....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
MPESA:

Why are you No

If number of governors that PDP has in South determines the possibility of Southern candidate, so the number of governors that APC has in North determines the possibility of northern candidate likewise.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by mu2sa2: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
muykem:
I salute PDP for this decision.
Hahahaha, you get time o to be even saluting those crooks.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Amudeneogu: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
tnerro1:
Good decision, this one they said they want to throw the presidential ticket open, Atiku should not border to run oo, they will chop his dollars and still vote for a southerner to get the ticket grin

If the chairman is from the north, all efforts will be put in place to get the president from the south, especially after the PDP governors of the south declared that the president must come from south. Atiku be wise and save your money grin
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Myhusband(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
PDP will give south south the presidential ticket because of the crisis in East and secession, I see PDP promising southeast SP and not President, for APC the outcome of PDP will determine their politicking

I wish 2023 can be a period of referendum and not election that won't stop terrorism, child marriage, sharia law, alimajiri, killing for Allah, Banditry
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
twhy111:
He should take heart.
All these old men self, don't they get tired of holding public office?

what else should they be doing? its all they have ever done
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
MPESA:

cheesy grin you too wicked ,he will decline the offer...they are all selfish , mostly the Northerners.

Don't laugh until the storm is over

I don't see the way south can get PDP ticket but APC

In front of southern governors, northern candidate came 1st,2nd,3rd and even fourth in 2019 primaries
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by mandax: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
ItsTutsi:
By Dirisu Yakubu – Abuja

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/pdp-chairmanship-oyinlola-loses-out-as-party-zones-office-to-north/

If PDP zones its chairmanship post to north, it must come out clear to say that it has zoned it’s Presidential ticket to the south.
North can’t hold the Chairmanship post and present the party’s presidential candidate at the same time.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by MPESA(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

If number of governors that PDP has in South determines the possibility of Southern candidate, so the number of governors that APC has in North determines the possibility of northern candidate likewise.

Why are you all northerners all have this entitlement behavior , Buhari, the calamitous calamity is concluding his disastrous reign Now you wan make another Northerner go back to Aso-Rock via useless APC.... to drag us more 50 years backwards again.
P.s
I no dey blame parasites like you but na mumu and selfish southerners idiots I'm blaming....
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Myhusband:
PDP will give south south the presidential ticket because of the crisis in East and secession, I see PDP promising southeast SP and not President, for APC the outcome of PDP will determine their politicking

I wish 2023 can be a period of referendum and not election that won't stop terrorism, child marriage, sharia law, alimajiri, killing for Allah, Banditry

PDP won't give southerner any ticket

I just only APC dares this
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by kcnwaigbo: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
zionstaar75:
So d president and chairman will come from same place?is that even possible

Very much possible,there is no constitutional provisions against it
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by kcnwaigbo: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
mandax:

If PDP zones its chairmanship post to north, it must come out clear to say that it has zoned it’s Presidential ticket to the south.
North can’t hold the Chairmanship post and present the party’s presidential candidate at the same time.
Lol that is what is likely to play out
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by lawflec(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Let them go and form their own party na both APC and PDP will zone it to the South

Ibkhaleel01:

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by kcnwaigbo: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dot101:
Oyinlola doesn't hv the interest of Southerners at heart but that of his pocket. Why would he want to become a party chairman when he should be canvassing for a southerner presidency.
And you think a Northern PDP chairmanship will foreclosure a presidential candidate coming from the North?
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by nameo: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:

Let me hear word.

The north, esp the Upper North alone, is not as powerful as you guys make them to be.

Was it not in this same country, in fact in recent memory, that a certain Buhari kept losing elections(3 times) even when he wins 12 upper northern states massively until he went to an alliance with a part of the south?

Abegi

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by ItsTutsi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
https://www./2021/09/21/what-will-determine-who-gets-pdp-presidential-ticket-for-2023-peter-obi/?amp=1
zionstaar75:
So d president and chairman will come from same place?is that even possible
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by MPESA(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Don't laugh until the storm is over

I don't see the way south can get PDP ticket but APC

In front of southern governors, northern candidate came 1st,2nd,3rd and even fourth in 2019 primaries

That's was 2019 when there mumu never do ... Come try again for both APC or PDP make we see.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by nameo: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

PDP won't give southerner any ticket

I just only APC dares this

Let me hear word.

The north, esp the Upper North alone, is not as powerful as you guys make them to be.

Was it not in this same country, in fact in recent memory, that a certain Buhari kept losing elections(3 times) even when he wins 12 upper northern states massively until he went to an alliance with a part of the south?

Abegi
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by hollaway: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Even if pdp like they should zone all everything SW, SE or SS. In coming days prominet pdp members be decamping to Apc or other party to vaying for their various political positions. And Apc the cuning party will come up another strategy that would shock them. That is all i see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Heroes That Fought Gallantly To Give Us Peace During The Civil War / APC Presidential Campaign In Anambra And Imo To Be Held on Mondays / We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.