Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North (21706 Views)

2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out / FG Loses Out, NASS Affirms States’ Power To Collect VAT / Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2021
MPESA:

Okay Sir.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lol.. nyamuri flat.head! I see ur too excited, calm down! The votes of kano alone is more than all the Northern Christians combined with even some remnants.. there are only two majority Christian states in the whole19 northern state(platue and Benue), these two states are like a needle in a haystack, as they are too small and insignificant to change the voting pattern of the north

Yes, a northerner can win Presidential election by relying on the north only if it's based on numbers, but because of the 25% requirement stated by the constitution, which makes it impossible

Don't mind idiots

Their heads are telling them the truth as I can see but their hearts are fooling them

They think politics are just shoutings

Logic always defeats emotions

Abiola understood it

Obasanjo understood it

Azikwe is the only Igbo that swallowed his pride to use his brain...but some idiot Igbos terminate the game under their chief fool Ironsi,thinking they can rule by fire by force.

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fashola,Jonathan and Wike understand the game

SW benefits from this logic, SS benefitted from it and now SW is about to repeat the history

Southeasterners can continue beating the drum of war, history will be repeated
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Emir01: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2021
eguarojeona:
Which north?You think the Christians in the north will vote for you islamist fundamentals anymore?The north can't win without the south and north central.

But they will vote for Christian Crusaders abi?. You lack commonsense to be dragging me towards ethnic and religion sentiments. If u r unhappy because of Islam or Muslims you will just kill yourself for nothing. Did Northern Christian Vote in 2015? And you will now put gun in the head of Southern Muslims too to vote for you. Most of you are bigots. We look beyond religion/ethnic sentiment boy, we have passed that stage..
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Babinski: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Maybe the money he has accumulated is about to finish

Sometimes it is not about money but about relevance and power.

This means the PDP President has automatically been zoned away from the North since Chairman and President cannot come from the same zone.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by eguarojeona: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Emir01:

But they will vote for Christian Crusaders abi?. You lack commonsense to be dragging me towards ethnic and religion sentiments. If u r unhappy because of Islam or Muslims you will just kill yourself for nothing. Did Northern Christian Vote in 2015? And you will now put gun in the head of Southern Muslims too to vote for you. Most of you are bigots. We look beyond religion/ethnic sentiment boy, we have passed that stage..
In 2015,buhari only won because the south voted for him.He has been contesting since 2003.And he has been losing in north central.He still lost in Abuja in 2015/2019.North can't win without the south.No northern Muslim wil win the Christian part of north central.You islamic fundamentals are displacing and klllng them in plateau, Benue,taraba,bauchi,gombe yet wants their votes.Delusion and please stop with the Taqiyya it doesn't work on me.We all know you guys want to subjugate the whole country into a sharia system where only Hausa fulani Muslims will dominate.The south just wants to leave your broke and parasitic assess.Then the Christian middle belt will leave you too.Then you will reset like sudan after the rich south sudan left.Implode.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by eguarojeona: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Don't mind idiots

Their heads are telling them the truth as I can see but their hearts are fooling them

They think politics are just shoutings

Logic always defeats emotions

Abiola understood it

Obasanjo understood it

Azikwe is the only Igbo that swallowed his pride to use his brain...but some idiot Igbos terminate the game under their chief fool Ironsi,thinking they can rule by fire by force.

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fashola,Jonathan and Wike understand the game

SW benefits from this logic, SS benefitted from it and now SW is about to repeat the history

Southeasterners can continue beating the drum of war, history will be repeated
Who need you broke and uneducated people to lead the rich and educated south.Once the south band together its over.There are 6 regions.The south has 3,add the middle belt to it then its over.But what do you quota system lots know.Ohh so that is why you have been sending your fulani herdsmen to conquer the benue and plateau too right?Hmm
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Emir01: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=eguarojeona post=106339644]In 2015,buhari only won because the south voted for him.He has been contesting since 2003.And he has been losing in north central.He still lost in Abuja in 2015/2019.North can't win without the south.No northern Muslim wil win the Christian part of north central.You islamic fundamentals are displacing and klllng them in plateau, Benue,taraba,bauchi,gombe yet wants their votes.Delusion and please stop with the Taqiyya it doesn't work on me.We all know you guys want to subjugate the whole country into a sharia system where only Hausa fulani Muslims will dominate.The south just wants to leave your broke and parasitic assess.Then the Christian middle belt will leave you too.Then you will reset like sudan after the rich south sudan

Muslim is Muslim, nothing like Hausa fulani muslims. We are one Ummah kid. Accept dat and know peace. Northern Christians voted for GEJ in 2015 and He lost. I don't even care what your religion is. You will learn your lesson come 2023 again. If you have not recovered from 2015 election prepare for 2023.so dat you will collapse once and for all. All those ethnic and tribal issue you brought forward can only be subscribed to by fools. Buhari will still endorse your president come 2023.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
eguarojeona:
Who need you broke and uneducated people to lead the rich and educated south.Once the south band together its over.There are 6 regions.The south has 3,add the middle belt to it then its over.But what do you quota system lots know.Ohh so that is why you have been sending your fulani herdsmen to conquer the benue and plateau too right?Hmm

Don't forget that there were Four regions before and they're East, West, Midwest and North

Now north have merged you all three regions as one;South Nigeria. Now north has 19 states and Those regions combined as one have 17 states

Don't worry if you take away middlebelt we are happy that only NE and NW will be called North....gradually gradually we will combine you and middlebelt as one and North will live.

It is another threat to you not us.

So no northerner is maginised, because now middlebelt are on their own. No more northern Christian now.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by ItsTutsi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lol. Why are u giving that foolish nyamuri flat.head the audacity to justify his stupidity

When they talk about MB, they often try to cleverly portray it as a Christian dominated region.. whereas, only Plateau and Benue are

Niger, Nasarawa and kwarra are all Muslim majority states.. and there is no way we will forsake our brothers and sisters there!

Why do you think till today the so called MB Christian advocates led by Joseph tarka, Pogu bitrus and co haven't been able to pull away from the region despite all the noise making

MB is already a conquered territory to us, they are our bitches... we shall continue to dictate and set the pace for them
Khaleepha5681:

Don't forget that there were Four regions before and they're East, West, Midwest and North

Now north have merged you all three regions as one;South Nigeria. Now north has 19 states and Those regions combined as one have 17 states

Don't worry if you take away middlebelt we are happy that only NE and NW will be called North....gradually gradually we will combine you and middlebelt as one and North will live.

So no northerner is maginised, because now middlebelt are on their own. No more northern Christian now.

Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by eguarojeona: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

The Muslim north can't win in anything based on merit.Why you introduced quota system, federal character, rotational president.We can test this in 2023.Any party that fields a southern candidate will win.People were tired of Jonathan was why buhari won.The south is sick of the north.We just want out of this contraption Nigeria.The north is dragging us down.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lol. Why are u giving that foolish nyamuri flat.head the audacity to justify his stupidity

When they talk about MB, they often try to cleverly portray it as a Christian dominated region.. whereas, only Plateau and Benue are

Niger, Nasarawa and kwarra are all Muslim majority states.. and there is no

way we will forsake our brothers and sisters there!

Why do you think till today the so called MB Christian advocates led by Joseph tarka, Pogu bitrus and co haven't been able to pull away from the region despite all the noise making

MB is already a conquered territory to us, they are our bitches... we shall continue to dictate and set the pace for them

Thanks for reminding

These people are sick, I don't know why .

Not only their heads are flat but their brains also
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
eguarojeona:
The Muslim north can't win in anything based on merit.Why you introduced quota system, federal character, rotational president.We can test this in 2023.Any party that fields a southern candidate will win.People were tired of Jonathan was why buhari won.The south is sick of the north.We just want out of this contraption Nigeria.The north is dragging us down.

Had I'm not been advised by my smart brother not to waste my time on you, I will destroy your stupidity to the extent that you will hate your ancestry and be ashamed of it.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by eguarojeona: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Had I'm not been advised by my smart brother not to waste my time on you, I will destroy your stupidity to the extent that you will hate your ancestry and be ashamed of it.
Lol, thank goodness you know you are not smart.None of you up north are smart anyway.Compared to southerners.i am surprised we let you people lead.People who use 2/400 to get to unity schools.Use federal character to get government jobs,quota system to get appointments.Little wonder you lots can't do well in any establishment that use merit.See how you have messed up nnpc with low grade hausa fulani Muslim.Not that you have oil.We southerners tolerate a lot of things you guys won't take.Its why you keep talking trash.These generation of southerners are sick are tired of your islamic fundamental, educationally backward and broke asses.You all are the reason Nigeria is this backwards.You disgust me.I don't want to be in same country with you all.If i do you all should be our shoe shiners,tomato sellers.
Re: Oyinlola Loses Out As Party Zones Chairman Office To North by eguarojeona: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Lol, thank goodness you know you are not smart.None of you up north are smart anyway.Compared to southerners.i am surprised we let you people lead.People who use 2/400 to get to unity schools.Use federal character to get government jobs,quota system to get appointments.Little wonder you lots can't do well in any establishment that use merit.See how you have messed up nnpc with low grade hausa fulani Muslim.Not that you have oil.We southerners tolerate a lot of things you guys won't take.Its why you keep talking trash.These generation of southerners are sick are tired of your islamic fundamental, educationally backward and broke asses.You all are the reason Nigeria is this backwards.You disgust me.I don't want to be in same country with you all.If i do you all should be our shoe shiners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures And Videos From Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Bayelsa Creek / Wike Meets With IBB, Abdulsalami Over 2023 Presidency / Christopher Elehu: Gunmen Kill Labour Party State Constituency Candidate In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.