Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) (4520 Views)

”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant / Andre Okoye In The Studio: Paul Okoye Teaches Young Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by AbujaBlue: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pop star Shakira has been attacked by two wild boar who 'snatched' her handbag and destroyed it in a Barcelona park.

The Colombian-Lebanese singer was walking in the park with her eight-year-old son Milan when they were attacked.

In footage posted on Instagram, that does not show Shakira's face, the singer showed off a bag she claimed was destroyed by the animals.

The 44-year-old mum-of-two showed off her handbag as she said of the bizarre incident: 'Look at how two wild boar which attacked me in the park have left my bag.

'They were taking my bag to the woods with my mobile phone in it. They've destroyed everything.'

She then added as her son walked off in the background: 'Milan tell the truth. Say how your mummy stood up to the wild boar.'

The singer, whose partner is Barcelona defender Gerard Pique, did not detail when the incident took place or which park it occurred in.

Neither Shakira, full name Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll, or her son appeared to have been injured.

Wild boars increasingly come into towns and cities to forage for food.

Barcelona resident Xavier Bosch told last month how he was bitten by a wild boar near the city's Tibidado Amusement Park after going with his family to watch meteor showers and shooting stars.

He ended up reporting the attack to Barcelona City Hall. Pictures of wild boars emerging from parks in the Italian capital Rome and combing traffic-clogged streets in the city centre in search of food have been going viral over the past few weeks on social media.

The animals have also been spotted several times in the centre of Costa del Sol resorts like Fuengirola.

Adult males can inflict serious injuries with their canines in case of an attack.

Due to their solid body build wild boars are considered to be particularly dangerous when involved in car accidents.

As well as being dangerous because of their aggression, they are the carriers of diseases that can be passed on to humans such as tuberculosis, hepatitis E and influenza A.

The average weight of male adults is around 180lbs which is just under 13 stone.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10044935/Pop-star-Shakira-attacked-two-wild-boar-snatched-handbag-Barcelona-park.html

Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pique will not like this wink
Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by josh123(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Shakira, she sabi whine waist that year

6 Likes

Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Bashnigga(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
They were lucky it didn't hurt them
Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by illicit(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wow
Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by iamtardey: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
See how she still fresh die... if oyinbo just do mistake be my babe ehn..hm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Iamicekid(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Omo pique get eye sha, she fine, get money come still sabi whine waist tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Okay

Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dem get luck, na her yansh e for chop first
Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by muller101(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
See freshness. Unlike nairaland evening newspapers. Even without giving birth their boobs don be like "paramecium".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Sundaypaul12345: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Chai!!
Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Davash222(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
muller101:
See freshness. Unlike nairaland evening newspapers. Even without giving birth their boobs don be like "paramecium".
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Ayo2004: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
That Pique get better taste
He don fvck this fine babe wey sabi whine waist tire,he don win Champions league tire,win Euros tire,win Laliga tire,win Sextuple and treble, win Copa Del Rey tire,win World Cup con still get cute kids with plenty money..

The guy just dey gbadun this life grin

God,when?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Telegram234(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
If na this finey shout the future is female, I go accept am even turn simp sef.
Unlike all this fish smelly kpekus fellows here, Yahoo boys dey price u 7k.
Mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Telegram234(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
AbujaBlue:
Pop star Shakira has been attacked by two wild boar who 'snatched' her handbag and destroyed it in a Barcelona park.

The Colombian-Lebanese singer was walking in the park with her eight-year-old son Milan when they were attacked.

In footage posted on Instagram, that does not show Shakira's face, the singer showed off a bag she claimed was destroyed by the animals.

The 44-year-old mum-of-two showed off her handbag as she said of the bizarre incident: 'Look at how two wild boar which attacked me in the park have left my bag.

'They were taking my bag to the woods with my mobile phone in it. They've destroyed everything.'

She then added as her son walked off in the background: 'Milan tell the truth. Say how your mummy stood up to the wild boar.'

The singer, whose partner is Barcelona defender Gerard Pique, did not detail when the incident took place or which park it occurred in.

Neither Shakira, full name Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll, or her son appeared to have been injured.

Wild boars increasingly come into towns and cities to forage for food.

Barcelona resident Xavier Bosch told last month how he was bitten by a wild boar near the city's Tibidado Amusement Park after going with his family to watch meteor showers and shooting stars.

He ended up reporting the attack to Barcelona City Hall. Pictures of wild boars emerging from parks in the Italian capital Rome and combing traffic-clogged streets in the city centre in search of food have been going viral over the past few weeks on social media.

The animals have also been spotted several times in the centre of Costa del Sol resorts like Fuengirola.

Adult males can inflict serious injuries with their canines in case of an attack.

Due to their solid body build wild boars are considered to be particularly dangerous when involved in car accidents.

As well as being dangerous because of their aggression, they are the carriers of diseases that can be passed on to humans such as tuberculosis, hepatitis E and influenza A.

The average weight of male adults is around 180lbs which is just under 13 stone.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10044935/Pop-star-Shakira-attacked-two-wild-boar-snatched-handbag-Barcelona-park.html
Ohh lord bless me with this kind of sugar mummy

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Telegram234:

Ohh lord bless me with this kind of sugar mummy

Sugar mummy kee you there undecided

I'm very sure some guys (gigolos) like you are amongst those who are sending threats to the DNA doctor online, knowing well that their pots of soup would be broken once the potbellied men get to know about the paternity fraud.

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by MVLOX(m): 4:46am On Oct 01, 2021
See beta bush meat ooo
Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by nerdfrost(m): 5:49am On Oct 01, 2021
grin how will pique defend his family when he can't defend properly grin shocked

Meanwhile,pi is a community crypto currency launching this december with over 23 million miners currently,mining is still free,start now oo....if u like ignore am...las las no be everybody go make am for this life
Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2021
She's still as pretty as ever, with cute kids. That's the real slay queen!

Not these expired flat chest and pot-belle embittered feminists we have on NL.
Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2021
HenryDion:
She's still as pretty as ever, with cute kids. That's the real slay queen!

Not these expired flat chest and pot-belle embittered feminists we have on NL.

Siofra, Saphiere and Onyi22 .... Why una go dey allow this guy talk to una like this angry angry
Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2021
muller101:
44 and still looking good, some NIGERIA women at 44 have become big mama, very fat with big stomach because of laziness. grin

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by PapaNnamdi: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2021
Omo this bush pig can sweet

The day wey I chop am with bang soup naso my prick just de strong oniown,
Omo
Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by Davidganna10: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Why do guys seize every opportunity to insult Nigeria women, she is a celebrity for God sake and her major job is to look good. How many everyday Hispanic or Latin women of her age looks like her, their are many Nigeria celebrity of her age that looks like her. They likes of Kate hensha, tiwa salvage e.t.c are all in their forties and still have banging bodies.
Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by thundafire: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gerrard Pique go just lose momentum score own goal
Re: Shakira & Young Son Attacked By 2 Wild Boar, handbag 'snatched' (photos) by TobiAbuja: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
A mum who really cares.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Actor Eddie Murphy Is Dead! <<FALSE RUMOR>> / Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor / Official Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima & Uche Egbuka’s White Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.