Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them (31296 Views)

We Will Chase Away All Kidnappers And Bandits If You Elect Me - Tinubu (video) / Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by ddeola: 5:42am On Oct 01, 2021
And dis man is still walking freely? Sorry the government of the day is a govt of the terrorists, by the bandits and for the boko-devils - Bo-kohari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by sulaak(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2021
That's how the Fulani's conquered the Hausa till this day

“That is the respect I give them. I say come, come and sit with me. Come and sit down. I want to hear from you. With that respect, the Fulani man, you can get him.

“So don’t be surprised, if you are nice to him, if you are ready to listen to him, if you are trying to understand his problem, if you put your legs in his own shoes, he will listen to you, you will go to the forest and return safely insha Allahu,” Mr Gumi assured.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by KbondShow2: 6:29am On Oct 01, 2021
What Gibberish is this one talking? Well I don't blame you, I blame the Pro-Bandit Government.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by kechywillz(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2021
This man is supposed to have been arrested for enabling terrorists
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by abidem4real: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Mr Gumi says his interaction with the bandits have been easy because he always “go(es) through the door.”

https://gazettengr.com/youll-be-safe-with-bandits-if-you-develop-relationship-with-them-gumi/
Mr Gumi is definitely working for Buari and undoubtedly the spokesperson for Buari led terrorism government but God is definitely superior to them
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Prophet777: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2021
Imagine a southerner saying all these in respect to an IPOB or ESN?

Imagine someone from the East being an apologist or mediator to an IPOB or ESN boys?

Infact, such a person would have rotten in jail by now.

Believe in one Nigeria at your own peril.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by vedaxcool(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Rilwayne001:
Buhari government has made plenty foolish people popular. Not expecting anything less from a foolish government sha.

Awon werey!!

Actually your southern owned media have given many foolish people a platform to propagate their foolishness all in the name of undermining Buhari. When PMB leaves, these fools they have propagate will still be with us.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by 9ton(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2021
terrorist oh
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Rilwayne001: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2021
vedaxcool:

Actually your southern owned media have given many foolish people a platform to propagate their foolishness all in the name of undermining Buhari. When PMB leaves, these fools they have propagate will still be with us.

I doubt the motive is to undermine him rather to show his hypocrisy and biases. Imagine Gumi was a southerner, you’d have seen him promising fire and brimstone just has he was quick to figure out the sponsorer of Igboho and Kanu who’s a member of the House in the independence speech today. But you see how he didn’t even utter any statement about sponsorers of bandits in the north who’s been killing and making Nigeria hellish for northerners.

Buhari will go down history as the most horrific most bias president this country’s ever seen. Not forgetting also the disastrous economic hardships brought about by his foolish quota system people at the helm of affairs.

The truth is bitter!
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by lionel4mercy: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2021
This is the height of it. what are they waiting for to arrest this man. He is one of their back bone, causing trouble in this nation.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by AlexBells(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2021
DonJuan13:

Crusaders? You've lost me again and thats an old pic I think.

I chose my words and also my battles, I'm Igbo, I'm 26, I'm Male, our lives here at this age is filled with trauma, I know they are no terrorists and I know they are secessionist also, I I'm passionate about Nigeria and I know I'm not a Saboteur, I know they can't protect me, but I know not your government either;

I'm Igbo, and at a very sensitive age to Be Igbo, Biafran and Nigerian, I know exactly how Emanuel Ifeajuna ended, I know how Kaduna Nzeogwu ended, I know about Asaba Massacre, they were just a little over my age or my age, it doesn't matter how much you care about Biafra or Nigeria survival is about judgement and no one will put me in a position where I will have to chose;

Apart from that Buhari had failed to give herdsmen the right tag, bandits too, once again I'm Igbo and if there is going to get fight I will fight along Igbo soldiers once they return it is over until we win or loose again.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by vedaxcool(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Rilwayne001:

I doubt the motive is to undermine him rather to show his hypocrisy and biases. Imagine Gumi was a southerner, you’d have seen him promising fire and brimstone just has he was quick to figure out the sponsorer of Igboho and Kanu who’s a member of the House in the independence speech today. But you see how he didn’t even utter any statement about sponsorers of bandits in the north who’s been killing and making Nigeria hellish for northerners.

Buhari will go down history as the most horrific most bias president this country’s ever seen. Not forgetting also the disastrous economic hardships brought about by his foolish quota system people at the helm of affairs.

The truth is bitter!

It is a pity when supposedly educated people speak with little indication of education. Calling people who are usually more educated and exposed than you are quota system is nothing short of ethnic bigotry. All countries across the world are facing economic hardship brought about by COVID 19 pandemic I am sure if you take time use your non quota system education are properly analyse issues you will see even advanced economies are facing challenges.

Cownu has been operating since pMB first term, this will be the first time he will mention sponsors in relation to cownu.

You can keep doubting a media which deliberately promotes ethnor- religious bigotry and lies is doing so mindlessly. But the evidence is abound, PMB has used more military capabilities in dealing with Bandits and BH ISWAP than he has in dealing with the likes of the coward Igboho and cownu. At the moment their campaign to promote bigotry has largely succeeded with you. Even Gumi has never been a fan of Buhari and is currently antagonising him but in your understanding, PMB is patronising him and is giving free reign while southerners have actually said worse things about PMB and the country yet no one touches them.

This laughable how you guys victimise yourself and ignore many people of your ethnic extraction who are actually working for the administration and by extension are inflicting economic hardship on the people but somehow in your non quota system education, it is only the northerners in PMB government that are causing economic hardship. Like I said the media has really succeeded in promoting ethnic bigotry.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Freelance363: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2021
he kmows the "bandits",snaps pix with them,enters their hideout,yet the army can't bring them down.
the country is a wasteland.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Codes151(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2021
DSS. Are shit
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Badgers: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2021
holaralph:
GUMI IS STYLISHLY TELLING SOUTHERNERS TO EMBRACE THE TERRORISTS

Exactly, that all I see here, a forced friendship... these people are nuts
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by KingAlayinde(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Mr Gumi says his interaction with the bandits have been easy because he always “go(es) through the door.”

https://gazettengr.com/youll-be-safe-with-bandits-if-you-develop-relationship-with-them-gumi/

Nobody should tell me this werey get blood flowing in his veins
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Psalmmie001(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

That he made this statement in a lecture at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria is my major concern.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Cheeryfeet: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Gumi is the leader of the bandits. They are his boys. He gives them instructions on what to do. Qed
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Godisfaithful: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
In a sane country, this man would be behind bar by now. Welcome to Zoo
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Iyanuoluwa2000: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
The issue is what made them bandits?
Killing, maiming, kidnapping and raping fellow human beings.
They are not human beings but animals including Gumi
BeeBeeOoh:

Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by mfm04622: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
This man is mentally unstable! The earlier his family see to his mental health the better!

Bandit wey dey kidnapp each other?
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Thunday1005(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bandit pro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos) / Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain / A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.