Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags (59929 Views)

Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians / Boko Haram: We Shot Down Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet & Killed Pilots / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by BafanaBafana: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
AlexBells:
Area get as e be now oo, make FG pipe low, everything no be by gra gra, it does not make logical sense to go confrontational, Buhari should swallow his pride and call for a national dialogue, otherwise well these uprising could be a souvenir of his time, this thing is quite strong.

Bank sef don wise up, Oyo for everybody me, sef I dey advice everybody if you dey waka for East tomorrow make your mind dey, if you notice any kain movement, whether mobu ndi Eke mobu Umu Aluba nwanne buchaa first becuase any side nwere ike itu mmadu down based on friendly fire or enemy fire, abeg oo peace is the best no matter how fragile.
If their activities begin to affect Buhari, he will consider. For now,
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by FallenShitHole: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No bank in Nigeria rise the Nigerian flag on a good day
Stop deceiving yourself
ABOKI, which one be good day again kwa? Nothing Musa no go see for get oo! grin grin grin grin
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by greatiyk4u(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Capital lies
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by AlexBells(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
otukpoyam:

You can't punch a child, and still go ahead to tell that child when, how and why he should cry. Let us remember that it was the federal troops that invaded the south east in 1966. Even before then, the Igbo people were massacred in big numbers in the north before the civil war. For Long the igbos have been sidelined, belittled, insulted and taken as irrelevant, despite Their giant strides and contribution. What u are witnessing is that of an injured and abandoned child Left to the Streets. We compounded everything by voting in an ethnic and religious bigot as leader. A leader who believes that violence solves everything. Dialogue should have been the first point of call but Buhari believe in military actions for everything. All these could have been avoided. It's just so tragic
Nigeria would be better after Buhari, he is the last head of state from that Era, Biafra will win a more honourable stand this time but Nigeria will not break, just get your popcorn, it is interesting this war has about a year or so more, next president won't make the same mistake, this way is both ideological and psychological, it is not ending anytime soon, the way I see it, IPOB is correcting Ojukwu's Mistakes

4 Likes

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Believe Sahara reporters at your own risk. It is filled with fake news.

There was no time Nigerian banks have risen the Nigerian flag....go to any bank branch in Nigeria and you will never see the Nigerian flag.

Secondly, the news is FAKENEWS, if you noticed,vthe pictures taken are faraway, an attempt to deceive the people
Ok we knw sahara reporters carry fake news nd fg is the best thing that has ever happened 2 u case closed

4 Likes

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by od501: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Noneroone:
Independence Day: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags

https://saharareporters.com/2021/09/30/independence-day-banks-south-east-comply-ipob-directive-bring-down-nigerian-flags

All these political thugs think they are tarnishing ipob image by blackmailing them, little do they know they even encouraging those who don't support the movement to comply by inciting fear I them.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by NGpatriot: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
Sry 2 say buh u just said made no sense 2 me

Nothing makes sense to terrorists and Taliban BiafraNISTAN Jihadi ipobian terrorist friends and sympathizers.. They are all terrorists.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Ipob is Nnamdi Kanu he has been apprehended & is in custody of the Federal Government of Nigeria, so there is no logic for blackmail, he will go to prison for at least 13 years even if ipob renounced Biafra today, the evil he left on the outside with arms ESN can continue their atrocities until they are eventually caught & subsequently killed, every day for the thief, the life span of a criminal is relatively short, 35 @ best. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.

Biafra is an Ideology, started 1967, still with them, Even if you crumble Kanu ,another one will rise, one day north will be tired and say Oya GO, SOVIET UNION, YUGOSLAVIA, Czechoslovakia, Eritrea, Pakistan,Ireland, etc divide, north just Dey stubborn. Because them Dey enjoy south south oil, commerce of the south East, commercial and education of the south west.

8 Likes

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by clothingonline(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
I wish everyone Goodluck
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by FallenShitHole: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
AlexBells:

Nigeria would be better after Buhari, he is the last head of state from that Era, Biafra will win a more honourable stand this time but Nigeria will not break, just get your popcorn, it is interesting this war has about a year or so more, next president won't make the same mistake, this way is both ideological and psychological, it is not ending anytime soon, the way I see it, IPOB is correcting Ojukwu's Mistakes
Your dungeon called nigeria will melt in the handsof buhari. Stop dreaming and face reality. Biafra is 99% loaded already.

9 Likes

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by AlexBells(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
BafanaBafana:

If their activities begin to affect Buhari, he will consider. For now,
Buhari would rather die than reconsider, don't get deceived this is the continuation of the Nigerian/Biafran war, I know that Nigeria would not break as a result but I hope Biafrans win a honourable psychological war so that we can put these things behind and progress as Nigerians because the war was never about Biafra, it was about the supreme Commander; so I believe IPOB is correcting Ojukwus mistakes

1 Like

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Patrioticman007(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ab0ki, don't equal Igbos to Taliban,

We are not muslim headslammers like you, we are 100% Christians..

Dem lord resistance army,
Dem Catholic church crusaders,
We know that the hot blood is still running in your veins, the madness that made your religion slaughter the whole of Muslims & Jews in Jerusalem during the crusaders war.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by AlexBells(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
FallenShitHole:

Your dungeon called nigeria will melt in the handsof buhari. Stop dreaming and face reality. Biafra is 99% loaded already.
Even IPOB will not let Nigeria melt, you have my word this war is not what you think it about discipline, order and due process,
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by tolajay: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
IPOB is over playing itself.

They've no sustained agenda for self-actualisation.

Independence offered on a platter of blood can't be productive.

Has IPOB ever held a consultation with lawmakers and federal government officials from the East?

High-level consultations with crystal clear mandate will be more effective as against this streetwise approach.

In the meantime, my deepest sympathy to all Easteners.

1 Like

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by bal4real: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Ipob is Nnamdi Kanu he has been apprehended & is in custody of the Federal Government of Nigeria, so there is no logic for blackmail, he will go to prison for at least 13 years even if ipob renounced Biafra today, the evil he left on the outside with arms ESN can continue their atrocities until they are eventually caught & subsequently killed, every day for the thief, the life span of a criminal is relatively short, 35 @ best. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.
Tribalistic ingrate is what u r. I didn't see u condemn Gumi the terrorist on his statement about developing relationship with bandits. Once it's IPOB issues u sophisticated m.orons will start polluting the air with ur filty, stinking, foul mouth odour.

5 Likes

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

Nothing makes sense to terrorists and Taliban BiafraNISTAN Jihadi ipobian terrorist friends and sympathizers.. They are all terrorists.
Oga eat, shit nd sleep. 2moro u go meet ur pay masters nd discuss more on how 2 take over d country

1 Like

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
If buhari no dey fear make he come igboland without security grin
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by GetMeRight: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
AlexBells:
Area get as e be now oo, make FG pipe low, everything no be by gra gra, it does not make logical sense to go confrontational, [s] Buhari should swallow his pride and call for a national dialogue, [/s] otherwise well these uprising could be a souvenir of his time, this thing is quite strong.

Bank sef don wise up, Oyo for everybody me, sef I dey advice everybody if you dey waka for East tomorrow make your mind dey, if you notice any kain movement, whether mobu ndi Eke mobu Umu Aluba nwanne buchaa first becuase any side nwere ike itu mmadu down based on friendly fire or enemy fire, abeg oo peace is the best no matter how fragile.

Dream on, not gonna happen.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by eldoradoxx: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Buhari is loosing grip of the South East. He should organise another operation Python Dance to restore sanity in that region.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by mcdokwe(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
AlexBells:
Area get as e be now oo, make FG pipe low, everything no be by gra gra, it does not make logical sense to go confrontational, Buhari should swallow his pride and call for a national dialogue, otherwise well these uprising could be a souvenir of his time, this thing is quite strong.

I am afraid dialogue can't tame them now, they have tasted blood and not even the Biafran independence can stop them now, and this has always been my fears.

4 Likes

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by AlexBells(m): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
GetMeRight:

Dream on, not gonna happen.

It is a matter of when not if a sitting Nigerian president would at least reach out to the restive population
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Sunnyski: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
They better burn all the nightgerian flags and never to raise them again

2 Likes

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by GetMeRight: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
Na DSS dey murder people to blackmail IPOB, but they have fail....

Lol. These killings are not going anywhere anytime soon with this kind of lie
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by farm2008: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ipob comply with federal government by declaring tomorrow sit at home. Because they lack proper information 1st October is usually a public holding all over the nation. Even that day rain normally fall.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Asour: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
decatalyst:
Two Captains in the Nigeria ship.

Never thought a day like this will exist in this country.

The future even look bleak and gloomy.

Really?

Perharps they should have also stopped them from distributing the Naira too.

God help us.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by FakeUnity: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Armaggedon:
So much for an 'online republic'

Lol.. Do you even think zombies like reflect7 and richmond500 believe that Biafra is just 'online country'. They know Biafra is the real deal but say it to themselves lest they lose sleep. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by warlordd(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Deranged urchins.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by AlexBells(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
mcdokwe:
I am afraid dialogue can tame them now, they have tasted blood and not even the Biafran independence can stop them now, and this has always been my fears.
A capable hand can stop these chaos, all the instruments is in the favour of FG, they want referendum why can't the president met them know that he don't have such power to grant referendum, just calming words, the president of Nigeria granting referendum is against the constitution, so it is left for the Senate and house of Rep to amend the constitution.

East don't have the majority nor the principal office to amend the constitution in the senate especially now, you are the grand Commander and the more of your power is in commands, why not let these your children see that you don't have power to grant them referendum.

But if they disturb the peace of the country instead of appealing to the national assembly to amend the constitution they leave you no other option than peace keeping and Military occupation is not good for anybody especially on issues delegated to the national assembly this is democracy for crying out loud.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Litmus: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
What a life you must be living? My goodness, you must be speaking from a reflection of your life? A person with such a mentality cannot prosper.

Sorry, but I had to laugh, see finishing. I suspect this is funny because one has the impression that there’s a simple truth to the observation. On reading it, I immediately envisioned a guy that primarily lives under an abandoned SUV, crawling out from under the wreck to blink first at the afternoon sun, then to stretch, yawn and scratch at his butt until he is startled backward by the honking of a vehicle that speeds past, ferrying a man that adds value to society to a destination of importance. I could imagine the Ne'er-do-well of fellow resenting life to the top and pining his hope for unwarranted revenge on any group, especially any group of the uncouth, ready to disrupt society they blame for their own shortcomings.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by guru90: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No bank in Nigeria rise the Nigerian flag on a good day
Stop deceiving yourself

Am not!!!!

Listen very well, we have suffered enough in Hausa's hand............

Poor masses are really suffering in this country.....

Division is the way!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos) / My Friend Got Tired Making Money From Fuel Subsidy, Begged President To Stop It / Gunmen Attack EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.