Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags (59936 Views)

Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians / Boko Haram: We Shot Down Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet & Killed Pilots / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by successsam121: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2021
These guys are on the move either you like it or not, Nigeria is at the brink of collapse.

2 Likes

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2021
stinechykee:
I know that this one will like to console himself with thrash he always spew.I thought you guys said that IPOB are toothless dogs,you people have not seen anything yet

Ipob can continue destroying your area. That is why there atrocities will start and end
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Passionate1(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Useless and bloody flag !

2 Likes

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by hacktools: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2021
A lot happening in the south east. Contact me on Wire Secure Messenger for strong IP etc. my username is darkweb445
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by BadBradley: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2021
9jah:

We no marry una again ooo,marriage no bi by force -You have killed,raped,you are poor ,smelly uneducated,unenlightened,parasites .Yes your rich cash cow dont want to continue giving you milk anymore,what did you bring for us from futadjalon except AK-47 to dispace our people and form a caliphate. Power drunkards.
get over yourself, there's no difference between IPOB and Fulani herdsmen.

The only difference is IPOB have killed more Igbos than Fulani herdsmen have killed fulanis.

IPOB is an Igbo problem. Culture-less dogs without common sense or wits to play politics.

Region of muscled fools.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2021
BadBradley:
get over yourself, there's no difference between IPOB and Fulani herdsmen.

The only difference is IPOB have killed more Igbos than Fulani herdsmen have killed fulanis.

IPOB is an Igbo problem. Culture-less dogs without common sense or wits to play politics.

Region of muscled fools.

There is ;;;; (IPOB) is fighting a just cause to stop (Fulani Invaders) foreigners from rapeing,ethnic cleansing of Ndi-Igbos in there fatherland -Call them whatever you want ; One is a terrorist the other serve,defend and protect her indigenous people from annihilation by the jajaweed from Futadjalon.

1 Like

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Evercurious(f): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
Awon oloshi terrorists, you think innocent Bank employees won get slaughtered and beheaded by some bloodthirsty, sadistic and barbaric lunatic Taliban BiafraNISTAN Jihadi terrorists.

Life is precious, the terrorists no get value for human life especially when igbo life in that region is worthless and valueless to them.

You dey here? I didnt see your post nor comment with respect to Malamis statement of twitter installed on phones being against penal law in northern Nigeria... IRREDEEMABLE..HYPO....

IPOB matter k..ll you and your generation there... Ijiot
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Evercurious(f): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2021
mybiz234:

You never display your rant if the news is about bandits in the north

No mind am...
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Fucktensei: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2021
Nekky5:
Are there structures on ground if Biafra land is officially declared now? Who are these Ipob members?Are the Igbo people who are known to be purposeful,smart,intentional and knowledgeable now being commanded by unknown faceless group of people?Nobody seems to know these people,interacted with them nor they having a town hall sort of meeting with their supposed subjects just to present a well laid plan for the land. Where are they located incase one or a group of people decides to know more of their long term goals and agenda for all these agitations?if they have all the answers to these few questions,why are they wielding guns and ammunitions against their people? Destroying already made structures and investments including lives?
These and many more are questions that go through the minds of so many Igbos who would not want a replica of the mayhem and doom going on in the North to be the fate of the Igbos.Let us sit down and think properly before it gets out of hand to avoid REGRETS!!

there are plans already to run and install a properly working government after Biafra is declared
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by BigJmbaitoli: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2021
AlexBells:
Area get as e be now oo, make FG pipe low, everything no be by gra gra, it does not make logical sense to go confrontational, Buhari should swallow his pride and call for a national dialogue, otherwise well these uprising could be a souvenir of his time, this thing is quite strong.

Bank sef don wise up, Oyo for everybody me, sef I dey advice everybody if you dey waka for East tomorrow make your mind dey, if you notice any kain movement, whether mobu ndi Eke mobu Umu Aluba nwanne buchaa first becuase any side nwere ike itu mmadu down based on friendly fire or enemy fire, abeg oo peace is the best no matter how fragile.

I almost pee on my pant while laughing at this truth but hilarious comment. grin
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by tnerro1(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

Nobody can make you hate your fellow man without your consent.

Take responsibility for your criminality and your murders.

It's not about Buhari.

It's about you.

BMC ba?
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by NybenSBF101(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2021
This is how boko Haram started, our leaders both political and religious were cheering these terrorists including my humble self, now we have created a big monster we can't control
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Yarimoooh: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2021
"Let me light my gboola...." Are you for real?
Staysave:
Ma gee
It is well.....

When BIAFRA will come me and ma gee is gonna smoke till heavens falls down....
Nigeria is a failed country.....

Let me light my gbola.....
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by tafabaloo(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Emergingnation:
Na DSS dey murder people to blackmail IPOB, but they have fail....

We hear you. The region is on its way to becoming a small Somalia .
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by BadBradley: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2021
9jah:

There is ;;;; (IPOB) is fighting a just cause to stop (Fulani Invaders) foreigners from rapeing,ethnic cleansing of Ndi-Igbos in there fatherland -Call them whatever you want ; One is a terrorist the other serve,defend and protect her indigenous people from annihilation by the jajaweed from Futadjalon.
fulani herdsmen have caused havoc in many parts of Delta, South-South, South -West and the middle belt. No region in Nigeria has been spared of their demonic killings.

*But how many fulanis have IPOB/ESN captured?

*Why aren't the other regions doing sit-at-home?

* What has sit-at-home got to do with igbo oppression when same sit-at-home is weakening the Igbos economically and it's self-destruction/suicide.

* Igboho is in custody in Benin and I don't see the South West or his village people sitting at home.

* Mandela was in prison for 27 years fighting for freedom of 50 million blacks in South Africa. They didn't sit-at-home.

* Why is IPOB enforcing and threatening people to sit-at-home and impoverish them?

I will tell you why. IT'S JUST TO FREE KALU. THAT'S WHY IT'S SO SENSELESS AND IMPOSED WITH THREATS.

KALU DOESN'T HAVE IT IN HIM TO SACRIFICE. THAT'S WHY HE WAS CAUGHT IN FENDI. A FREEDOM FIGHTER IN DESIGNER CLOTHING.

SEEMS TO ME THR DUDE IS ENJOYING ALL THE PERKS LIFE CAN THROW AT HIM.

Lastly the IPOB movement has been derailed into freeing one man rhoy claims to want to liberate the entire Igbos..... grin grin

What a group of dullards allowing a grandstanding fraud to lead them. Big shame.

After the civil war, Nnamdi Kalu will go down as the next worse thing to happen to Igbos.

You can bet on it.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by AdaAwka1: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2021
AlexBells:

Permit me to say you are a fool, so what's affecting the Igbos is not affecting the father of the nation then he should let us be our own country then, how can you be in a country where things that hurts you don't hurt your own president ?

Thank you for the insult, but I dont see how the happenings in the east is affecting Buhari. Igbos killing Igbos dont you think they r laughing at us??
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
BadBradley:
fulani herdsmen have caused havoc in many parts of Delta, South-South, South -West and the middle belt. No region in Nigeria have been spared of their demonic killings.

*But how many fukanis have IPOB/ESN captured?

*Why aren't the other regions doing sit-at-home?

* What has sit-at-home got to do with igbo oppression when same sit-at-home is weakening the Igbos economically and it's self-destruction/suicide.

* Igboho is in custody in Benin and I don't see the South West or his village people sitting at home.

* Mandela was in prison for 27 years fighting for freedom of 50 million blacks in South Africa. They didn't sit-at-home.

* Why is IPOB enforcing and threatening people to sit-at-home and impoverish them?

I will tell you why? IT'S JUST TO FREE KALU. THAT'S WHY IT'S SO SENSELESS AND IMPOSED WITH THREATS.

KALU DOESN'T HAVE IT IN HIM TO SACRIFICE. THAT'S WHY HE EAS CAUGHT IN FENDI. A FREEDOM FIGHTER IN DESIGNER CLOTHING.

SEEMS TO ME THR DUDE IS ENJOYING ALL THE PERKS LIFE CSN THROW AT HIM.

Lastly the IPOB movement has been derailed into freeing one man rho claims to want to liberate the entire Igbos..... grin grin

What a group of dullards allowing a grandstanding fraud to lead them. Big shame.

After the civil war, Nnamdi Kalu will go down as the next worse thing to happen to Igbos.

You can bet on it.

Please study Ndi-Igbo and our culture - Biafra idealogy will never die , the genocide, the exclusion, all the mayhem committed by the Nigeria government ,because Ojukwu asked for referendum- Northern Nigeria was the first region to ask for secession away from Nigeria - Igbos were in Power then , even Buhari have done the same in the past - Nobody fought him or The Northerners but we all dialogue, so why do you fight Ndi-Igbo are we your captured , conquered slaves ? We are nobody's slave - This agitation will last until eternity - Biafra will never die , and finally * Igbo Ewe Eze* We are not Feudalistic in nature like you - It took the Europeans 30 years to conquer Ndi-Igbo, but 9 months to conquer the entire north- Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu represent our inner most thoughts and aspirations- (They are our messengers, and we love them both ) We dont let no one - I repeat no one to rule over us. If youve heard about the famous Igbo landing in USA ( captured Ndi-Igbo drawn themselves rather to be slaves to white Americans) We are born proud people.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by OutisComputers7: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nigeria made a monster out of Igbo people.....

Unlike other tribes in Nigeria Igbos are smart. Nigeria is a business organization of Uk. How you think Uk has been sustaining her Economy?
UK don't produce shit or have natural resources.

1 Like

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by BadBradley: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
9jah:

Please study Ndi-Igbo and our culture - Biafra idealogy will never die , the genocide, the exclusion, all the mayhem committed by the Nigeria government ,because Ojukwu asked for referendum- Northern Nigeria was the first region to ask for secession away from Nigeria - Igbos were in Power then , even Buhari have done the same in the past - Nobody fought him or The Northerners but we all dialogue, so why do you fight Ndi-Igbo are we your captured , conquered slaves ? We are nobody's slave - This agitation will last until eternity - Biafra will never die , and finally * Igbo Ewe Eze* We are not Feudalistic in nature like you - It took the Europeans 30 years to conquer Ndi-Igbo, but 9 months to conquer the entire north- Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu represent our inner most thoughts and aspirations- (They are our messengers, and we love them both ) We dont let no one - I repeat no one to rule over us. If youve heard about the famous Igbo landing in USA ( captured Ndi-Igbo drawn themselves rather to be slaves to white Americans) We are born proud people.
Like all IPOB apologist, when confronted with simple questions they dock and go on a journey of self-justification uncorrelated with the posers.

Let me make it simple for you so that your ability to live in denial will be mitigated greatly

1. Why is IPOB going about in the South East threatening people to sit-at-home?

Before you answer that, don't try the lame legless attempt to tag me fulani or yoruba or I might reach out of your lcd and smack your brain hard to reset it to its default values.

2* How many fulanis herdsmen has ESN/IPOB caught since they were set up?

3* How Has the sit-at-home changed the game for Ipob, to what effect?

4* Nnamdi Kalu's parents had been dead for years why was it this year they remembered to enforce sit-at-home in their honour?

5* All the killed and murdered youths by the Nigeria useless army in Oniitsha, Aba and Umuahia, why did ipob not enforce sit-at-home in their honour

6* What's your lord and savior doing in a designer cloth? I mean a man who dedicates his life to freedom fighting should be above the perks and pleasures of life. It's like a soldier enlisting ont the army and thinks he won't face the warfronts.

*7 Are you in doubt that when ipob took up arms and engaged in violence they lost respect and tilted the game unfavourably to the federal government?

*8 why is IPOB derailed now with no roadmap except freeing Kalu? A movement which paused its undying operation to free its leader is a dead and fraudulent one.

Stop the Biafra sentiments, it's your greatest undoing.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
BadBradley:
Like all IPOB apologist, when confronted with simple questions they dock and go on a journey of self-justification uncorrelated with the posers.

Let me make it simple for you so that your ability to live in denial will be mitigated greatly

1. Why is IPOB going about in the South East threatening people to sit-at-home?

Before you answer that, don't try the lame legless attempt to tag me fulani or yoruba or I might reach out of your lcd and smack your brain hard to reset it to its default values.

2* How many fulanis herdsmen has ESN/IPOB caught since they were set up?

3* How Has the sit-at-home changed the game for Ipob, to what effect?

4* Nnamdi Kalu's parents had been dead for years why was it this year they remembered to enforce sit-at-home in their honour?

5* All the killed and murdered youths by the Nigeria useless army in Oniitsha, Aba and Umuahia, why did ipob not enforce sit-at-home in their honour

6* What's your lord and savior doing in a designer cloth? I mean a man who dedicates his life to freedom fighting should be above the perks and pleasures of life. It's like a soldier enlisting ont the army and thinks he won't face the warfronts.

*7 Are you in doubt that when ipob took up arms and engaged in violence they lost respect and tilted the game unfavourably to the federal government?

*8 why is IPOB derailed now with no roadmap except freeing Kalu? A movement which paused its undying operation to free its leader is a dead and fraudulent one.

Stop the Biafra sentiments, it's your greatest undoing.

Hey !Please stop commenting on my post - Ive done a lot of research ,and most likely the people that ive taught Nigeria history might be your professors now - I aint got no time to play this game with you- This will be my last feed back - Very respectfully.Thank you.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by AlexBells(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
AdaAwka1:

Thank you for the insult, but I dont see how the happenings in the east is affecting Buhari. Igbos killing Igbos dont you think they r laughing at us??
Then let them let us go, these kind of insensitivity makes outlaws seem like saviours how can you tell me that in a country that we are part of, what hurt us don't hurt the president,
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by BadBradley: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
9jah:

Hey !Please stop commenting on my post - Ive done a lot of research ,and most likely the people that ive taught Nigeria history might be your professors now - I aint got no time to play this game with you- This will be my last feed back - Very respectfully.Thank you.
I knew you weren't going to attempt it.

You can't even look the truth in the eye.
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by bal4real: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
guru90:

abi.... Is good to obey simple instructions.......

O boy i tells u. If U develop a good relationship with IPOB, U will be SAFER
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by bal4real: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
They did it out of fear, even the so called sit at home, if not for fear people that will obey it will not reach 10 out of 100
Is the vegetable up their not using force on its citizen? Can an average nigerian come out in the public media and express his/herself freely, without being hunted by the FG? The system of ruling by this govt is by the use of force. The banks have no other options than to develop a good relationship with IPOB, and be SAFER.

1 Like

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Suffering & smiling, cry for you in the East? You must be joking, more like sorry for you, your false pride will exhume you folks.
Face your Paradise region ! Enjoy! Leave igbos alone! You claim to be concerned and igbo lover but you're a backstabber!
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by samsongbemisola(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:
"Obedience is better than sacrifice"Make they no use you teach other banks waitin Bible talk for [1st Samuel 15;22]
pls how will they teach other banks?
Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by MrMaestro: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Just want to say that as a Yoruba, kudos to the east on this. This corporate experiment has run its course. The Royal Niger Company is over. Let every region split and flourish at their own directive and pace.

1 Like

Re: Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags by loveth360(f): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
samsongbemisola:
pls how will they teach other banks?
So you have not be reading all the lies and propaganda by Fg just to paint ipob black.
They even shot dead 28 Ipob members at the home
of Nnamdi Kanu,claiming to be passing and got attacked with stones by them.

If a bank failed to remove their flag and got attacked by FG sponsored hoodlums,Have other banks been taught a lesson or not?

Just like DSS that once attacked a bank in onitsha and hoist biafra flag at their gate.

Federal government is ready to use and have been using every weapon in their arsenal to fight Ipob,so if you allow them to use you as weapon to fight Ipob,then you have yourself to be blame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Friend Got Tired Making Money From Fuel Subsidy, Begged President To Stop It / "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters / Gunmen Attack EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.