Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) (38606 Views)

Raph Madu Dies; Governor Uzodinma Mourns (Photos) / Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by ANON333: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The same Army one mumu want to join.
He wants to be a sacrificial lamb

https://www.nairaland.com/6770731/want-join-army..but-some-questions#106148062

Umar inna lilahi wahina rajiuna

If these honourable sacrificial lambs stop popping up we'd all be slaughtered rams.
As you don't have the guts to join the military, try and be a good cheerleader instead.
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Take his corpse to gumi

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by saintrow1: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
F**k you and your army piss of shit brother.
Bastard northerners
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by CutieMya(f): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Please when you want to comment be sensible about it...is it only soldiers that die, no occupation that is not risky but God has always been there for us so whatever death that occurs to any human let's see it as life itself and not blaming it on any thing. be guided!
Charmingrascal:
The same Army one mumu want to join.
He wants to be a sacrificial lamb

https://www.nairaland.com/6770731/want-join-army..but-some-questions#106148062

Umar inna lilahi wahina rajiuna
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by CutieMya(f): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
You must be mad. I pray you lost someone dear to you so that u can feel the pain. Motherfucker clown....
saintrow1:
F**k you and your army piss of shit brother.
Bastard northerners
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by OnuAmu: 1:47am On Oct 01, 2021
Thank God oo

More of these news please
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by saintrow1: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2021
CutieMya:
You must be mad. I pray you lost someone dear to you so that u can feel the pain. Motherfucker clown....

Lool, I can never lose nothing. I know you are in pains and you will feel more pains. Very Soon you and your family will join the dead army man. From morning to night, you and your family will never find peace. Bastard
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
See yourself, Nigeria isn't worth it..... They also murdered my elder brother like you....
Nigeria isn't fighting a battle, they are playing games with your lives.....
R.i.p bro... You made a very grave mistake....
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by CutieMya(f): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
U idiot from a useless family. U and ur household u never find peace too....God destroy all u ve in ur eyes....Go and ask ur prostitute mother who ur father is mumuquote author=saintrow1 post=106331792]

Lool, I can never lose nothing. I know you are in pains and you will feel more pains. Very Soon you and your family will join the dead army man. From morning to night, you and your family will never find peace. Bastard
[/quote]
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by sultaan(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Unfortunately, young ones are dying but the old ones in government are not willing to deal with the financiers of this problem
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Old news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.