Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) (38597 Views)

Raph Madu Dies; Governor Uzodinma Mourns (Photos) / Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Qatar2022: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Where's my brother from the waste, is it ipop that kill him or ESN?
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by RealDaughter(f): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
This one don go commit succide.. Nonsense
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Davefed(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
I wish children of the elites will be conscripted to fight boko. The masses keep sacrificing for political motivated war, while their children cruising around.
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Okonjo123(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
MAD NOWWWWWW
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
See gun wey your brother carry, go and check out the sophisticated weapon those animals are carrying
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Tonyx5(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
tubolancer:
So sad. Can they just bomb the whole forest and let the people enjoy peace.
Co ask
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Swingate(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
RIP Fallen Hero, your effort ti help rhis natiton shall not be in vain. Sorru to your loved ones who i knkw will miss you dearly. Safe journey Soldier
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Splitmind: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rest on young soldier
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin

May more be killed lipsrsealed

Amen with 5 crates of beer and enough kpuff for the boys!

Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by zcee: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kingsuave:
I've no Rip to waste jare,

All this soldiers self,Na only for innocent citizens body dem Sabi raise shoulder for undecided
I no dey pity em at all

This people no get conscience for citizens..
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
The death and destruction you brought upon the children of light shall be visited upon you 10 times over!
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Be strong my brother ..may your brother test on the Bossom of the Lord......
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by shegzhkn: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
jaxxy:
A battle without intelligence is unnecessarily long and futile.

By intelligence you mean 'sensitive information' right gathered via various means like humint, sigint et all ??
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Am not joining army again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Chrisvotel: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin

heartless,tribalistic and callous being, if it was your brother that was killed I'm sure you will be crying wolf ,nonsense, moroon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Spit on his Grave, more Zombies to go
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by ayojohn4real: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Our government is very wicked sending this soldier on suicide missions, look at the riffle the with guy compare to the ones we see with the bandit/terrorist he no match at all

R.I.P to the dead
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
how e take pain u, wen u don't know him?

Human life is still sacred, unless you’re not human.
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by izubext007: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
R.I.P bro......ur brothers killed you
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
They bad you wish somebody will surely locate you..If not for this guy's I don't think u can even close your eyes to sleep in this countryquote author=Totilopussylick post=106321153] grin

May more be killed lipsrsealed[/quote]
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
mainman7:
cry R.I.P. beloved Umar. Too many things killing Africans and other good people of the World.
Hmmn! at the screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Christiansen:
Though I nor knw this guy, his death really pain me.
RIP young soldier

Me too, very young Lad cry
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Heartmender1: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin

And u will claim to be matured if ask o.

If not for dem, Nigeria would have become like Afghanistan
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by PENISgod: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The same Army one mumu want to join.
He wants to be a sacrificial lamb

https://www.nairaland.com/6770731/want-join-army..but-some-questions#106148062

Umar inna lilahi wahina rajiuna
thunder fry Ur bombom dia grin I am not a mumu please and I must join by force as a commissioned officer in Jesus name, amen
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
RIP
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Paulianfa:
Lol
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
That guy with the moniker @Totilopussylick no get conscience at all.

Death knows no tribe or ethnicity bro.

Why wishing more death on humanity??
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Christiansen:

I don't need to knw him. The fact that he died at a very young age in the military should be enough to make anyone sad. I'm sure he had been dreaming of getting to the very top. I doubt if he's even served for upto 3years yet. Too bad. it is my dream to join the military one day too
Too bad
It's life
If not for the shithole
Am looking forward to serving in the Navy.
Re: Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Paulianfa:
LoL grin
I go like pay the entrance fee for you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Poltical-economic Stuctures That Make Igboland The Emerging African Paradise / Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.