Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

My First Android App (photo) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My First Android App (photo) (620 Views)

My First Android App (photos) / I Just Created My First Android App. Pls Kindly Review It For Me / Just Published My First Android Game (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Android App (photo) by hilltop007(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Here is my first android app. A "Population Projector". I haven't published it yet though.

In the screenshot below, I projected the population of Nigeria in 2021, using 2006 population figure (140M) and Nigeria's annual growth rate of 2.5.

1 Like

Re: My First Android App (photo) by Ynix(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
hilltop007:
Here is my first android app. A "Population Projector". I haven't published it yet though.

In the screenshot below, I projected the population of Nigeria in 2021, using 2006 population figure and Nigeria's annual growth rate of 2.5.
this is cool

1 Like

Re: My First Android App (photo) by Sheriman(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
hilltop007:

In the screenshot below, I projected the population of Nigeria in 2021, using 2006 population figure (140M) and Nigeria's annual growth rate of 2.5.
What language did you use to write this Application
Re: My First Android App (photo) by hilltop007(m): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Sheriman:

What language did you use to write this Application
Java
Re: My First Android App (photo) by keanuvggfxsa: 6:37am On Oct 01, 2021
jjk
Re: My First Android App (photo) by Sheriman(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2021
hilltop007:

Java
I write in Kotlin

1 Like

Re: My First Android App (photo) by hilltop007(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Sheriman:

I write in Kotlin
That's great. I will learn it soon.
Re: My First Android App (photo) by Sheriman(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2021
hilltop007:
That's great. I will learn it soon.
That's good it will be easier for you to understand cos you already familiar to Java. Kotlin and Java are interoperable, which means It allows you to call Java code in Kotlin and vice versa. Google also recommend it for developing Android app. There are so much of available documentations on the language which Google developers have provided for you and I to read and practice everyday for us to jumpstart our career as a mobile application developers.
Happy coding my friend!!
Re: My First Android App (photo) by hilltop007(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sheriman:

That's good it will be easier for you to understand cos you already familiar to Java. Kotlin and Java are interoperable, which means It allows you to call Java code in Kotlin and vice versa. Google also recommend it for developing Android app. There are so much of available documentations on the language which Google developers have provided for you and I to read and practice everyday for us to jumpstart our career as a mobile application developers.
Happy coding my friend!!
Thanks brother!
Re: My First Android App (photo) by Sheriman(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
hilltop007:
Thanks brother!
Please tell me the Specifications of your Laptop mine is lagging whenever I use the emulator. It is a 4 GIG RAM HP Laptop
Re: My First Android App (photo) by hilltop007(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sheriman:

Please tell me the Specifications of your Laptop mine is lagging whenever I use the emulator. It is a 4 GIG RAM HP Laptop
Mine is also 4GB. I don't use AVD, I use my android phone for debugging. It is more better. The screenshot above is from my phone, I downloaded the app directly from my PC with the aid of USB.

If you need help to use your android phone to test your app, let me know.
Re: My First Android App (photo) by EbenG(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
hilltop007:

Well done bro

1 Like

Re: My First Android App (photo) by LikeAking: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nice one. How man years can it forecast?
Re: My First Android App (photo) by hilltop007(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
LikeAking:

Nice one. How man years can it forecast?

Any number of years

(1) (Reply)

My First Web Dev Interview. Pls Advise Me / Digital Skills / Travelling Out Soon What Tech Language Can I Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.