Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Who Has Had Any Issue About Sending Money Through Chippercash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Has Had Any Issue About Sending Money Through Chippercash (282 Views)

How To Make Money Through Forsage!!! It Is Legit. / How To Make Money Through Information Marketing / Sending Money To Canada From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Had Any Issue About Sending Money Through Chippercash by dipsy588(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good evening all. I got referred to chippercash and I did a transaction which I received my bonus.

fast forward my account has been verified and I tried depositing 2k into the wema bank account number I was given which I did through a paycentre POS terminal agent and it showed successfully but to my greatest surprise it didnt reflect in my wema bank chippercash and I tried contacting the chipperscash customers inapp service and they keep asking me to get a 30 digit session ID which sound funny to me because I sent them a screenshot which I got from the paycentre app which shows successfully sent.

is there anyone with similar issues on here please it's almost 72hrs and paycentre is claiming the lonely delivered .
my question 2k dey inside cloud?
Re: Who Has Had Any Issue About Sending Money Through Chippercash by Ruke1989: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Send email to your bank show them the transaction receipt or reference number which you will get from your transaction history on the mobile app or online banking. The bank will send you the session ID.
Sorry your problem is complicated because you didn't transfer from your bank. Do you have the POS payment receipt. Only that POS agent's bank can send you the session ID

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Name On Prepaid Receipt / Has Anyone Been Able To Use Twitter Since The Suspension Of Its Ban? / Among Us MOD APK 2021.6.16 (unlocked Skin, Always Impostor, No Kill Cooldown)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.