Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Just Got Scammed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Got Scammed (1674 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Scammed by Crucialgem(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
I just got scammed by a guy that claim to be running a WhatsApp TV called Golden TV he claims to be selling a cheat data code that will open access to 10,000 gig data for a year, he sound really confusing and used to post screenshot of people that fall into his trap just like me

Everything was pointing to the fact that he was a scammer but sometimes my gut just want to try things all because I claim to be a risk taker. The painful part is work was too stressful today than someone scamming me of my hard earned money, plsssss i joined the TV from Facebook in case you come across him on Facebook
Am still in tears
Re: I Just Got Scammed by lifenija: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Crucialgem:
I just got scammed by a guy that claim to be running a WhatsApp TV called Golden TV he claims to be selling a cheat data code that will open access to 10,000 gig data for a year, he sound really confusing and used to post screenshot of people that fall into his trap just like me

Everything was pointing to the fact that he was a scammer but sometimes my gut just want to try things all because I claim to be a risk taker. The painful part is work was too stressful today than someone scamming me of my hard earned money, plsssss i joined the TV from Facebook in case you come across him on Facebook
Am still in tears
do u now agree that u are FOOL.

by the way fool how much did he scamm u.
fool

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scammed by Crucialgem(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
lifenija:
do u now agree that u are FOOL.

by the way fool how much did he scamm u.
fool

See I can't stoop so low to be allowing myself drag by someone like you, i have better things to use my time and do sh*t face. When will nairaland start doing physical screening for whoever that want to join nairaland so they can filter out the lifeless ones out

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got Scammed by gistray: 6:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Crucialgem:

See I can't stoop so low to be allowing myself drag by someone like you, i have better things to use my time and do sh*t face. When will nairaland start doing physical screening for whoever that want to join nairaland so they can filter out the lifeless ones out

But u jus replied him

FOOL

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scammed by lifenija: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Crucialgem:

just agree u b fool.

dey look for cheap data online.
no b mumu b dat.

ur foolishness dey irritate

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Scammed by Kobicove(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Crucialgem:

Am still in tears

You just stated that the guy sounds confusing.

So why then did you still go give him your money?
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Kumara: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
That bad, I wonder what dey gain wen doing such act. Have u reported to police agency
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Fakbrown: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
If you use Dat money subscribe e no good
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Jilingori: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
I saw the post tody I just scroll pass and I was saying it to myself many people go fall maga for this data stuff

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scammed by Crucialgem(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Kobicove:

You just stated that the guy sounds confusing.

So why then did you still go e him your money?

Well, it could have been an assumption. I took the risk and it was a loss for me, it would have been a gain if it was otherwise, In life once a while such risk are expected to be taken
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Crucialgem(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Jilingori:
I saw the post tody I just scroll pass and I was saying it to myself many people go fall maga for this data stuff

No lies bro, he do post screenshot everyday, he also post some other businesses that seems legit enough so you wouldn't have suspected that he could have jeopardise those businesses because he wants to be scaming people
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Crucialgem(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2021
lifenija:

just agree u b fool.

dey look for cheap data online.
no b mumu b dat.

ur foolishness dey irritate

See you ehnnn you are not entitled to me replying you, am very sure you still think life is all about coming to a faceless forum like this to talk trash to peoples post. Continue!! time will tell
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Premiumwriter: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Crucialgem:

See you ehnnn you are not entitled to me replying you, am very sure you still think life is all about coming to a faceless forum like this to talk trash to peoples post. Continue!! time will tell
Don't mind the cowards.

All they have ever done in life is to sit behind their keyboard and attack people. In real life they are as hopeless and clueless as a baby.

Just be careful next time. I've taken a few risks like you in the past and lost. Mine was 32k then. Still about to gamble another 20k with nairaland ads.

Don't know what the outcome will be yet but if I no make that money back e no go funny o
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Elsueno: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2021
I know someone who lost 55k to scammer's, don't know what d scammer told him....bur d dude spent over 200k to track him down..forced him to pay back d initial scam money & money spent in tracking him & then still left him with d police shocked

What suprised me was, d scam victim looks very gentle, u know those kinds of guys dat are always smiling & too shy to look into persons eyes

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Scammed by lifenija: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Crucialgem:

Crucialgem:

but u replied.

only a slowpoke falls for such cheap scam.
there re scams outside there but cheap data scam shows ur not just cheap but foolish.

n i bet u will fall for another cheap data scam again fool
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Gee64: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Why insult a Complainant?

You too can become anyone's fool too.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Scammed by lifenija: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gee64:
Why insult a Complainant?

You too can become anyone's fool too.
not unto data scam
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Crucialgem(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Don't mind the cowards.

All they have ever done in life is to sit behind their keyboard and attack people. In real life they are as hopeless and clueless as a baby.

Just be careful next time. I've taken a few risks like you in the past and lost. Mine was 32k then. Still about to gamble another 20k with nairaland ads.

Don't know what the outcome will be yet but if I no make that money back e no go funny o

Bro success will be yours in all your endeavors, I love your reply and I am following you
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Offpoint1: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Don't mind the cowards.

Instead of gambling with nairaland ad, why not let me run a successful Facebook ad for you?
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Premiumwriter: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Offpoint1:

Instead of gambling with nairaland ad, why not let me run a successful Facebook ad for you?
thanks boss but it's a sexual product. I don't tink Facebook allows that
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Offpoint1: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Premiumwriter:
thanks boss but it's a sexual product. I don't tink Facebook allows that
There are ways to cunningly go about it in form of tips with lead generation.
Re: I Just Got Scammed by emitheo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Offpoint1:

There are ways to cunningly go about it in form of tips with lead generation.
See talk...shebi its not a landing page you'll use for the lead generation? If you like gamble with your Facebook Ad account na you know
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Offpoint1: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
emitheo:

See talk...shebi its not a landing page you'll use for the lead generation? If you like gamble with your Facebook Ad account na you know
What you don't know you don't know...
Re: I Just Got Scammed by emitheo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Offpoint1:

What you don't know you don't know...
I'm now very sure you're a newbie

(1) (Reply)

Between Transport And Poultry Where Will You Invest Your Money / MMM Is A Scam / Earn One Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.