Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1002 Views)

Reno Omokri: President Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In South East / The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by neoclassical: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
I miss OBJ right now. Some miscrants are bent on destroying SE, yet Mr President is doing nothing reasonable to avert this anarchy that is looming.
Some of us who are not part of this madness are calling on Mr President to as a matter of urgency declare State of Emergency in all the States in the South East.
Re: . by InHeaven(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Well it hasn't reach that stage when quantified with Zamfara, kaduna and katsima.

Only what Baba Buhari Should do is to declare SHOOT AT SIGHT ORDER on Ipob lunatics and their supporters

3 Likes

Re: . by cybersoldiers: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
neoclassical:
I miss OBJ right now. Some miscrants are bent on destroying SE, yet Mr President is doing nothing reasonable to avert this anarchy that is looming.
Some of us who are not part of this madness are calling on Mr President to as a matter of urgency declare State of Emergency in all the States in the South East.

See parrots talking.

Go and declare it.

He did not declare state of emergency in the north where they have been killing thousands of soldiers and personel of other law enforcement agencies.

Some of you are so daft.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Kdon2: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
cybersoldiers:

See parrots talking.

Go and declare it.

He did not declare state of emergency in the north where they have been killing thousands of soldiers and personel of other law enforcement agencies.

Some of you are so daft.

They are really daft for sure

5 Likes

Re: . by tyup(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
neoclassical:

The ability to be rational is what you need atm. Declare a state of emergency with what weapon? how many military personnel?? with what money??

Besides, Buhari has done the exact same thing obj did in SS which was cowardly murdering 93% innocent odi dwellers. same thing is being done in the SE yet nothing's changed

1 Like

Re: . by Staysave: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
neoclassical:

Ma gee
It is well

All this while Buhari has been killing the igbos what have he gain...
All this mayhem and burning of police station started the day Buhari sent his soldiers to commit genocide in Igbo land...

If Buhari likes let him declare state or emergency in the East till now BIAFRA has come to stay...

But before I forget tell Buhari to declare state of emergency in the North....

4 Likes

Re: . by Validated: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
How will state of emergency stop people from sitting at home? The army will move from house to house arresting people for sitting at home? Do you even know that Nigeria Army is already overwhelmed? Do you know how many soldiers have died in NE? Do you know how long it takes to train a soldier? When a soldier dies, it takes atlrast 3 years to replace him. You recruit, train, equip the new man, give him two years to mature. Some of you type with your hands while your brains are in cocoon.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
We don't need state of Emergency in South East.

We need State of Emergency in Anambra state and her borders.
Re: . by Tinubuadvocate: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
No Buhari should leave them to continue burning their land.
Re: . by neoclassical: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
cybersoldiers:

See parrots talking.

Go and declare it.

Some of you are so daft.
You are a mad dog. Useless unknown gunman
Re: . by neoclassical: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Validated:
How will state of emergency stop people from sitting at home? The army will move from house to house arresting people for sitting at home? Do you even know that Nigeria Army is already overwhelmed? Do you know how many soldiers have died in NE? Do you know how long it takes to train a soldier? When a soldier dies, it takes atlrast 3 years to replace him. You recruit, train, equip the new man, give him two years to mature. Some of you type with your hands while your brains are in cocoon.
If you are in support of what is happening in the South East, then you are an evil man. Those who kill by the sword shall die by the sword. Wait for your turn.
Re: . by hybrid11(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mugu do you know even know the meaning if state of emergency Or u just want to talk....

Everything going wrong in the SE is caused by the governor of IMO state because he is a bad omen to Nigeria as a whole
Re: . by Brimstone77: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
neoclassical:
he should also declare it in benue,platue and southern kaduna,these guys are going into extinction..

Re: . by ufotty2001: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Has your president finish declaring northerners state.. let him first declare northerners state
Re: . by DEROX: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin grin buhari no send them even if they like make dem kill themselves till they are just 10 as long as he is sill president in abuja no wahala
Re: . by neoclassical: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
hybrid11:
Mugu do you know even know the meaning if state of emergency Or u just want to talk....

Everything going wrong in the SE is caused by the governor of IMO state because he is a bad omen to Nigeria as a whole
You are asking whether I know the meaning of State of Emergency but you cant construct a simple sentence. Read your first sentence. Go to school, you said school is a scam, now you want to bring down other hard working Igbos to your level. Frustrated illiterate displaying brazen ignorance and idiocy on the cyberspace.
Re: . by Validated: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
neoclassical:
If you are in support of what is happening in the South East, then you are an evil man. Those who kill by the sword shall die by the sword. Wait for your turn.
You do not have sense, you do not understand politics, you are not even educated, yet you refuse to learn. All you know is post nonesense on NL and abuse people out to correct you, because you lack intellectual prowess to marshall your points. Do you know the process of declaring a state of emergency? Who in the Senate would be bold enough to vote Yes? Is it NW senators, that their region is ravaged by Bandits or NE that is in war for 15 years. Is it middlebelt that Fulani is killing everyday? Who is the senator that will vote for it when his own state that is in war has not been declared? Go and understand the process of declaring SOE before you come to NL to showcase your ignorance.
Re: . by neoclassical: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Validated:

You do not have sense, you do not understand politics, you are not even educated, yet you refuse to learn. All you know is post nonesense on NL and abuse people out to correct you, because you lack intellectual prowess to marshall your points. Do you know the process of declaring a state of emergency? Who in the Senate would be bold enough to vote Yes? Is it NW senators, that their region is ravaged by Bandits or NE that is in war for 15 years. Is it middlebelt that Fulani is killing everyday? Who is the senator that will vote for it when his own state that is in war has not been declared? Go and understand the process of declaring SOE before you come to NL to showcase your ignorance.
Go and sit down and stop embarassing yourself on the cyberspace. When did I tell you that a President can unilaterarily declare State of Emergency in a State? Who initiates the declaration of State of Emergency to the National Assembly for ratification if not the President. Are you privy to legislative procedural processes in a democratic setting more than me? Yet out of crass ignorance, you have the temerity to call me an illiterate in a faceless forum. The propensity that you were still in Secondary school when I bagged Masters degree in grossly evident.
If you think you are educated as you claim , I challenge you to a debate here on any topical national issue of your choice.
Re: . by Bastard1stborn: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
WHY? WHY WOULD YOU SUGGEST BUHARI DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE KOST PEACEFUL AND SMARTEST REGION WHERE THEY KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE FOR MONETARY AND POLITICAL REASON. NO NO NO. BUHARI PLEASE DON'T MIND THEM OOOO.. I KNOW YOU ARE WEAK, DAFT AND IRRESPONSIBLE AS A LEADER BUT PLEASE LEAVE THAT REGION ALONE. MAJORITY OF THEIR PEOPLE SUPPORT THE POEPLE DOING THE KILLING BECAUSE THEY WANT GO ON THEIR OWN. PLEASE SEND MORE GUNS AND BOMB TO THAT Region SO THEY CAN ENFORCE THEIR OBJECTIVES WITH MORE ARMS . COME TO NAIRALAND AND SEE HOW THEIR PEOPLE ALWAYS SUPPORT THE KILLINGS AND OTHER ATROCITIES COMMITRD BY THEIR COMMANDOS. BABA, I TRUST YOU WONT DISAPPOINT ME
Re: . by cybersoldiers: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
neoclassical:
You are a mad dog. Useless unknown gunman

The fire you Yoruba's have brought here will consume you all.

Just watch.

Evil minded moles.

(1) (Reply)

Strong Ipob Supporter Back Off From No Election / Sk Gumi Builds School For Terrorist Herdsmen Inside Kaduna Forest - Daily Trust / We’re Ready For Reprisal Action When Next Northerner Come Under Attack In S/east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.