Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish (4070 Views)

If Seun See This One My Own Don Finish.. / I Dont Just Love Nigerian Men / Dem Somali Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 7:53am On May 30, 2011
Beync:

Op who cares like if get paranoid and burst in the course of looking at peoples profile, like you exist?
lol, your cripple state is getting you not laid and so paranoic, u sound very silly and lame
go help yourself.

your opinion does not count, so dont bother wastin gur time, Ewure undecided
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Beync(f): 7:57am On May 30, 2011
^^My opinion does'nt count to fish brain so i gerrit cheesy
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 8:02am On May 30, 2011
Chei, abeg someone tell dis house girl called Beyrni goat who i be, b4 she go regret using that cyber cafe computer ,"" zuma rock leg"" grin, wakka pass for the last time
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Beync(f): 8:11am On May 30, 2011
Hahahaa@cyber, i dont need to be told who you are, u r cripple, paranoid and lame. are'nt u?
you  common here to blasepheme ladies is enough introduction of urself, why calling some peeps to come help your ignorant self?
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 8:16am On May 30, 2011
Look at this inbred pathetic ape, are u suffering from menstrual pains? grin
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Beync(f): 8:28am On May 30, 2011
ur suffring from brain cell damage aight? Zobie
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 8:35am On May 30, 2011
Now you just showed that u are a mudafuking mildew gulping spaz undecided
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by MsPotato(f): 8:58am On May 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=22pt] cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Sis! Do you still have any in stock?? ?? ?? ??
I will take ALL that you have! BOTH models please! cool cool
[/size]

I HAVE 1 MILLION AND ONE MODELS OF BOTH AND BY NEXT YEAR A NEW ONE WILL COME OUT FEATURING THE LICK MY PUSSAY PLUS SPEED. grin cheesy
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by jamace(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2011
I dey laff o. grin grin
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by 190: 12:02pm On May 30, 2011
the way some girls on NL dey feel like Queen or whatever, i bet dey are as ugly as black buffalos, who are dey fooling? bet most of dem dont even have a B_friend, and Nland invisible guys are only the way dey use to console themself, trying to feel superior

Exactly, I can name 5 of such ladies who i have personal encounter with,

Its a well Known fact, anyways for peace sake, I wont call names but they sure know themselves and expect them to indirectly

respond to this post or respond directly to this
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by 190: 12:03pm On May 30, 2011
odiaero:

Look at this inbred pathetic ape, are u suffering from menstrual pains? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 30, 2011
Beync:

Op who cares like if get paranoid and burst in the course of looking at peoples profile, like you exist?
lol, your cripple state is getting you not laid and so paranoic, u sound very silly and lame
go help yourself.

Beync sis never waste your time on these manbtches (ladies this is the OFFICIAL name for the men who choose to go back and forth with women). When a woman is able to counteract their bull and stand up for herself the next "best" thing they can do with their pea brains is to bring out the gender bull and bring out the use of the word "ugly". Just tell them to 'fck off' and ignore them. cool Their feelings get hurt very easily and the only thing they can think of is trying to embarrass the queen that put them in their place. When one of their pride is hurt by a woman, so is tha of the rest of them hnce their need to put "LOLS" "LMAOS" "LWKMD" to their fallen brother's lame azz replies.

[Note to all M.B's: ] one of your brothers was taught a VALUABLE lesson last night. Beware. If you do NOT look like Tyson Beckford - worst of all we can SEE your picture - please don't go there.

See an example of WHAT can or will cool happen. Please read from this post to the end.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-678177.32.html#msg8417789

The lady school of Piranhas are out and looking for blood! smiley smiley cool If you don't want to be schooled 'by the school', mind your mouths. Nothing is worse than a M.B!!!
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 30, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I HAVE 1 MILLION AND ONE MODELS OF BOTH AND BY NEXT YEAR A NEW ONE WILL COME OUT FEATURING THE LICK MY PUSSAY PLUS SPEED. grin cheesy

Thanks lady bug. kiss kiss

I shall get my funds together!! cheesy cheesy

Charge it on 190's account actually. smiley
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by MsPotato(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Thanks lady bug.  kiss kiss

I shall get my funds together!!  cheesy cheesy

Charge it on 190's account actually.  smiley

Dont worry take as many as you want as I have already scammed his bank account with the help of Mrs Chima  grin
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by 190: 5:19pm On May 30, 2011
^pls dont associate my name with any-leeches around these parts

Thank you cool
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Beync(f): 7:34pm On May 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Beync sis never waste your time on these manbtches (ladies this is the OFFICIAL name for the men who choose to go back and forth with women). When a woman is able to counteract their bull and stand up for herself the next "best" thing they can do with their pea brains is to bring out the gender bull and bring out the use of the word "ugly". Just tell them to 'fck off' and ignore them. cool Their feelings get hurt very easily and the only thing they can think of is trying to embarrass the queen that put them in their place. When one of their pride is hurt by a woman, so is tha of the rest of them hnce their need to put "LOLS" "LMAOS" "LWKMD" to their fallen brother's lame azz replies.

[Note to all M.B's: ] one of your brothers was taught a VALUABLE lesson last night. Beware. If you do NOT look like Tyson Beckford - worst of all we can SEE your picture - please don't go there.

See an example of WHAT can or will cool happen. Please read from this post to the end.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-678177.32.html#msg8417789

The lady school of Piranhas are out and looking for blood! smiley smiley cool If you don't want to be schooled 'by the school', mind your mouths. Nothing is worse than a M.B!!!

Sis i get you, i cant watse my precious time replying to dat lame duck,
I'l jus ignore him and his fellow cricket dats seeking for attention.
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by otodeluxe(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2015
Yawns Wtf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos(throwback Photos) / This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! / What Shall You Be Remembered For As A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.