Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish (4061 Views)

If Seun See This One My Own Don Finish.. / I Dont Just Love Nigerian Men / Dem Somali Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 29, 2011
Seriously,am getting annoyed dis days, the way some girls on NL dey feel like Queen or whatever, i bet dey are as ugly as black buffalos, who are dey fooling? bet most of dem dont even have a B_friend, and Nland invisible guys are only the way dey use to console themself, trying to feel superior,

Abegi jare, my computer done even tire for all this ugly waka waka, anytime i open their profiles, my computer always alart me with beware of ugly virus sir, they are dangerous to ur health, one thing girls of dis days dont just get is they make up cos of we guys, and if after 20k spending for your make-ups and no guy even look you way, that means ur investment no click, u just lose.

So my advice for all the girls here, respect any guy here even if he is crippled, cos we guys own's the remote to you body, so Shut the F<U>C>K up when ever guys are speaking and pay attention to the remote control signal and answer according to the pressing, am out.

Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 29, 2011
Write down the names of the NL girls and send to me a.s.a.p.
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Tosinville(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2011
funny enough
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 29, 2011
And that your remote is too old-school, some important buttons are missing.
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 29, 2011
If only women would accept their natural role and stop talking back to their men,the world would be a more peaceful place.

@Poster,
I don't agree with your choice of words,but I feel your pain and understand where you coming from.
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Tosinville(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2011
Man, the dude just said the truth about some girls & i have up to 3 girls online who claimed not to have a bf whom i only use online love to console them, since then they tryna hook up just because they're not much attractive while a guy like got no time for online love on fb.
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Excelboi(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2011
Op,ur nt far from the truth. Brb
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by toyemz(f): 10:25pm On May 29, 2011
I know this to be true
when guys come on line dissing girls
and claiming that they are the tom cruises of love or s3,x
it means that they are not getting any and are just taking their frustrations out on line

Really if you guys are so fed up with bleeping girls
turn to each other and begin to bleep one another
that should give you a more satisfying experience okay?
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Dyt(f): 10:48pm On May 29, 2011
Op cool down
stop shoutin abeg
y nt let ur feelin or ur tots burry inside ur dumb mind
n all oda silly responses 2
mk una all jst shut d heck up jare
wats it wit even dese NL guys sef
well in a case of boredom n immaturity u get c most jacks arnd
nonsense
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by MrsChima1(f): 10:50pm On May 29, 2011
Dyt:

Op cool down
stop shoutin abeg
y nt let your feelin or your tots burry inside your dumb mind
n all oda silly responses 2
mk una all jst shut d heck up jare
wats it wit even dese NL guys sef
well in a case of boredom n immaturity u get c most jacks arnd
nonsense
toyemz:

I know this to be true
when guys come on line dissing girls
and claiming that they are the tom cruises of love or s3,x
it means that they are not getting any and are just taking their frustrations out on line

Really if you guys are so fed up with bleeping girls
turn to each other and begin to bleep one another
that should give you a more satisfying experience okay?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by sexylogan(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2011
odiaero:

Seriously,am getting annoyed dis days, the way some girls on NL dey feel like Queen or whatever, i bet dey are as ugly as black buffalos, who are dey fooling? bet most of dem dont even have a B_friend, and Nland invisible guys are only the way dey use to console themself, trying to feel superior,

Abegi jare, my computer done even tire for all this ugly waka waka, anytime i open their profiles, my computer always alart me with beware of ugly virus sir, they are dangerous to your health, one thing girls of dis days dont just get is they make up cos of we guys, and if after 20k spending for your make-ups and no guy even look you way, that means your investment no click, u just lose.

So my advice for all the girls here, respect any guy here even if he is crippled, cos we guys own's the remote to you body, so Shut the F<U>C>K up when ever guys are speaking and pay attention to the remote control signal and answer according to the pressing, am out.

poster wan kill me. . . grin grin grin
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by toyemz(f): 10:59pm On May 29, 2011
^^^^
he better not kill you oh
before i classify una together

i was just getting my pampers ready
when the tearing of the nyash go begin

are you in or out?
make i follow prepare your own
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by sexylogan(m): 11:03pm On May 29, 2011
@toyemz: i'm always ready to rally round and defend my male-folk but this

time i disagree with the poster. the guy sounds really angry, i wonder wat

happened. lol. . .
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by MrsChima1(f): 11:04pm On May 29, 2011
(wiping blood from my whip) wink wink
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 29, 2011
I love how OP has time to log onto NL and "caution" NL females, when he can be using that remote control on girls in his proximity. E be like say OP's "remote" no get battery so he must shout online to redeem himself. Carry go sha. If your boat dey float I dey jolly for you.
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by toyemz(f): 11:19pm On May 29, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay i get it now
e bi like say some wise chick don scrap him head collect 20k and then dump him?
abi
Abegi jare, my computer done even tire for all this ugly waka waka, anytime i open their profiles, my computer always alart me with beware of ugly virus sir, they are dangerous to your health, one thing girls of dis days dont just get is they make up cos of we guys, and if after 20k spending for your make-ups and no guy even look you way, that means your investment no click, u just lose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by dealordea(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2011
@OP, You are the real man, Remote control is what they all need, They claim to have BF but yet, Haba, We don soji, You did the inside job on my mind.
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by toyemz(f): 11:23pm On May 29, 2011
^^^

what size are you sir?
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by BABE3: 1:49am On May 30, 2011
Lmao @ ogugua! Well, I think I gingered the creation of this thread. The dude was attacking me on one random thread yesterday, because I said "I'm not in 9ja. I live in texas." and "Most 9ja guys in 9ja take my friendliness for granted". That was all I said o. My guy started fuming!
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by MsPotato(f): 2:01am On May 30, 2011
[size=18pt]AND THIS REMOTE CONTROL IS FOR THEM GUYS. LADIES! FOR SALE NOW! 1 UNIT COST 10 NAIRAS ONLY. BUY 2 FREE ONE. GET IT FOR YOUR SISTERS, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR GRANDMOTHER, YOUR DAUGHTER'S, YOUR COUSIN SISTERS, YOUR FEMALE PET DOGS AND CATS AND EVERY OTHER FEMALE YOU CAN THINK OF.
[/size]

[size=18pt]AND IF YOU BUY 5 UNITS OF THE ABOVE, YOU WILL GET THE BELOW REMOTE CONTROL FREE![/size]

Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 3:32am On May 30, 2011
BABE!:
Lmao @ ogugua! Well, I think I gingered the creation of this thread. The dude was attacking me on one random thread yesterday, because I said "I'm not in 9ja. I live in texas." and "Most 9ja guys in 9ja take my friendliness for granted". That was all I said o. My guy started fuming!

Lol smiley

I was thinking the bolded only happens to me. The thing can be frustrating at times abi? undecided

By the way, a thread on Bracket's new song is waiting for you in the music section.
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by BABE3: 3:47am On May 30, 2011
Awww-- such a cute song! I likey smiley they didn't disappoint me like the okoye twins. Lol. It didn't beat yori yori and ada owerri but I still like. It's on repeat!

So as for the 9ja guyz ehn-- I'm naturally a 9ice person. My un-nice side is definitely my fake side--lol- So no matter how much I won bone face for these dudes, it just never works. When I'm here,a kiss on the cheek, hugs and all that are just day to day things I do to guys, but in 9ja ehn---lmao! Nuff said!
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 4:59am On May 30, 2011
I told ya! I like it better than Yori Yori. I'm so tired of that song lol. Ada Owerri is a classic though, with a classic video. As for the Okoye twins, I'll just close mouth until that album drops lol.

I too agree with you though. People wonder why I condone lying at times; it's because of men. Sometimes you have to tell outlandish stories to get them to understand "NO". Even the stories, followed by outlandish attitude, don't work lol.

I read an amazing quote yesterday on Twitter: "The surest way to get a woman's attention is to not look for it". cheesy
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 5:14am On May 30, 2011
Ms. Potato:

AND THIS REMOTE CONTROL IS FOR THEM GUYS. LADIES! FOR SALE NOW! 1 UNIT COST 10 NAIRAS ONLY. BUY 2 FREE ONE. GET IT FOR YOUR SISTERS, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR GRANDMOTHER, YOUR DAUGHTER'S, YOUR COUSIN SISTERS, YOUR FEMALE PET DOGS AND CATS AND EVERY OTHER FEMALE YOU CAN THINK OF.

AND IF YOU BUY 5 UNITS OF THE ABOVE, YOU WILL GET THE BELOW REMOTE CONTROL FREE!

[size=22pt] cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Sis! Do you still have any in stock?? ?? ?? ??
I will take ALL that you have! BOTH models please! cool cool
[/size]
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by MrsChima1(f): 5:19am On May 30, 2011
I want a remote that has KEEP A JOB and NO INSECURITIES.
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by BABE3: 5:30am On May 30, 2011
@ ogugua---lmao--- I've started running away from them guyz now.lol--asin literally.  THere was this time I met a guy at a supermarket in my estate ( lagos). I jollied with the guy small sha-- (nice me) plus he was fine again--he looked like Ramsey noah(lol). We talked like human beings, no flirting, just normal talk sha. We exchange numbers.( wrong move--lmao).
So the dude called me sha--talk talk talk, next thing--you know now--his pee pee has taken over his whole body.hehe. I sha started avoiding him sha--not picking up his calls and all. I told him what the deal was and of course he didn't listen --he was being persistent (being a stalker).

To cut the boring story short, I went back to that supermarket I met him at, to pick up some groceries, Got back to the car about to leave, checked my rear view mirror to make sure erthing is clear, guess who was running(not sprinting o--but walking really fast sha) towards the car?-- my guy--Chei! the way I stepped on the gas ehn!!!---It was hilarious-- I picked race!!! hehe

That quote is on point by the way--very true!!!

Yoriyori is still my thing o--I never get tired of it.  smiley I look forward to p square's album too. God help them--lol
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 5:42am On May 30, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I want a remote that has [size=38pt]KEEP A JOB[/size] and NO INSECURITIES.

*chokes on banana chip!!* grin grin
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by deniyor: 5:58am On May 30, 2011
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 6:59am On May 30, 2011
BABE!:
@ ogugua---lmao--- I've started running away from them guyz now.lol--asin literally.  THere was this time I met a guy at a supermarket in my estate ( lagos). I jollied with the guy small sha-- (nice me) plus he was fine again--he looked like Ramsey noah(lol). We talked like human beings, no flirting, just normal talk sha. We exchange numbers.( wrong move--lmao).
So the dude called me sha--talk talk talk, next thing--you know now--his pee pee has taken over his whole body.hehe. I sha started avoiding him sha--not picking up his calls and all. I told him what the deal was and of course he didn't listen --he was being persistent (being a stalker).

To cut the boring story short, I went back to that supermarket I met him at, to pick up some groceries, Got back to the car about to leave, checked my rear view mirror to make sure erthing is clear, guess who was running(not sprinting o--but working really fast sha) towards the car?-- my guy--Chei! the way I stepped on the gas ehn!!!---It was hilarious-- I picked race!!! hehe

That quote is on point by the way--very true!!!

Yoriyori is still my thing o--I never get tired of it.  smiley I look forward to p square's album too. God help them--lol

LOL! Lovely story. Exchanging numbers is ALWAYS wrong lol. I'm glad we've both learned that lesson lol. I don't go to certain places anymore either; if I do, I'm weary lol. That's hilarious though. I bet you were dying from laughter after leaving him in the parking lot lol.

Yep. I need to post that quote everywhere and make a bumper sticker out of it lol.

I prefer the remix to the original lol. I think because I've heard that song everywhere, just like I've heard Sweet Mother finish lol. Yes, all we can do is pray for them lol. I'll be extremely sad if they flop cry
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by BABE3: 7:27am On May 30, 2011
---lol-- I was crying from excessive laughter  that day-- It was mad funny. To add to the funny gist , my baby sis was in the car with me, so she was really confused-- She's like " what's going on?" I'm like "don't worry my dear, you won't understand, when you grow up, you'll get it" --lol-- funny stuffs mehn.

@ the okoye's twins: I won't be sad, i'll be disappointed. --

Sweet mother? Asin " When I no chop my mother no go chop, when I no sleep, my mother no go sleep" song? (i think i remixed it, not sure--lol)

That song brings back some good memories mehn.
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Nobody: 7:33am On May 30, 2011
@Gabbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, why did u bring out that face remote? angry

Mrs, Chima:

I want a remote that has KEEP A JOB and NO INSECURITIES.

The Muzik done change for someone head grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish by Beync(f): 7:51am On May 30, 2011
Op who cares like if get paranoid and burst in the course of looking at peoples profile, like you exist?
lol, your cripple state is getting you not laid and so paranoic, u sound very stupid and lame
go help yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Mega Station Turns MAMU Oil Overnight. / Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! / How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.