Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse (16305 Views)

Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? / Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse / Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Legend44(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Bro I dey wonder if the prayer only dey applicable to people wey don marry abi anybody wey wan fvck both married or unmarried abi e dey applicable to Olosho too wen Muslim brother wan fvck [quoe author=marvin906 post=106339595]Wait you pray before fvcking.
Buhhaaaaaaaaaa[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Legend44(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2021
Bro I dey wonder if the prayer only dey applicable to people wey don marry abi anybody wey wan fvck both married and unmarried abi e dey applicable to Olosho too wen Muslim brother wan fvck

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by offset67(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Bastard terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by IkpuMmadu: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2021
nawa islam na wa....they dem try
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by ismehm: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2021
[ praying before having sex with your wife is very necessary. You are not a Muslim that's why you are talking like that. Let learn how to respect individual religion. Thanks.uote author=Terrence99 post=106338077]Funny people. You don't pray before fucking, you wear condoms before fucking.
All they know is sex sex sex. If they are not talking about virgins, they are talking about intercourse. After talking about sex, they look for where to throw bombs or behead people.
Imagine Allah promising Muslims 72 virgins in heaven. Their heaven must be a brothel. [/quote]
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by ismehm: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2021
No sir, only with your legitimate partner.
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Aadeniyi092: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jazakumullahu khairan, many thanks

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by FreeSpirited: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Your duplicitous nature isn’t surprising considering you’re a Christian. Maybe it’s a mental illness.

Islam does not condone womanizers.  Neither the Prophet was a womanizer, nor does Islam condone womanizing.  Islam honors marriage and considers its covenant to be a Solemn Covenant! (ميثاقا غليظا). 

Many anti-Islamics give this false claim against our beloved Prophet peace be upon him
Hell be upon him..trust me...from the death, blood shed and calamity that is upon the earth through his bloodthirsty religion, he can't rest in peace.
Saying bullshit and trying to write in Arabic to make it seem divine is so stupid...well it's for fishbrained people like u who think Arabic came from heaven....dat u wrote ur bullshit in Arabic doesn't make it sensible, u only trying to conceal ur stupidity from people who don't understand arabic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Yusman316(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Your duplicitous nature isn’t surprising considering you’re a Christian. Maybe it’s a mental illness.

Islam does not condone womanizers.  Neither the Prophet was a womanizer, nor does Islam condone womanizing.  Islam honors marriage and considers its covenant to be a Solemn Covenant! (ميثاقا غليظا). 

Many anti-Islamics give this false claim against our beloved Prophet peace be upon him
My brother don't even try to educate these people because their hearts are already sealed

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by x123xlolls(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Religion that was build on lies... Thats why a CHRISTIAN WILL SWEAR he is a muslim just to enter a thread and unleash madness..

Christianity was build on lies and deception, they can lie about anybody, even xtians of centuries back know that our Prophet was truthfully accepted by non-muslims, yet some hoodlums are here on a friday saying rubbish

https://www.nairaland.com/2963312/pastor-hacks-banker-wife-death

https://www.nairaland.com/6032467/imo-police-parade-kidnappers-traditional

https://www.nairaland.com/2772342/nigerian-cele-pastor-us-arrested/2

https://www.nairaland.com/4433656/ogun-pastor-kills-lover-buries

https://www.nairaland.com/1031836/police-arrest-pastor-human-skull

https://www.nairaland.com/5698523/pastor-arrested-after-prophesying-location

https://www.nairaland.com/4576360/pastor-arrested-killing-sex-worker

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
All these rules and regulations and y’all are still one most hated religious group. What’s the gain then ?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:

Your prophet married eleven women and had sex slaves. What womanizing is bigger than that?

9 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Legend44:
Pls the Islamic religion is yet to speak about the rule of killing of an infidel to justify your religious belief and the art of deception in Islam.. I need someone to explain these topics on this forum.

1)The rule of killing according to Islam
2) The art of deception according to islam

No be only which leg to take enter toilet before una go shit or the prayer to whip Toto.

For where? /they'll never go to that side

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Gate050: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Yusman316(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Your prophet married eleven women and had sex slaves. What womanizing is bigger than that?
Womanizing is soliciting women that u are not legally married to for sex. So tell me when the prophet did such

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Yusman316:

Womanizing is soliciting women that u are not legally married to for sex. So tell me when the prophet did such

Here...

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Ismaila14Nuhu(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
May Allah reward you for this.
Please help me and pray to Allah. I need a righteous spouse. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by suleyoung(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lukgaf:
Islam is a beautiful religion because it touches all aspects of human life.

Among the manners prescribed by Islam is that the Muslim should say when he commences intercourse with his wife (not girlfriend - Islam frowns at having sexual intercourse before marriage. Note that please!):
(The dua is very useful in that if Allaah blesses the husband and the wife with a child, this child will not be harmed by Satan.)

"bismillaah, oh Allaah, shield us from Satan and keep him away from us and from what You [may] bestow upon us (i.e. children)" narrated by Al-Bukhari, Fath ul-Baari # 138

[transliteration: "bismillaah, allaahumma jannibnash-shaytaana wa jannib-ash-shaytaana maa razaqtana"]

IslamQA

Jazakumullahu Khairan for the reminder!!

Scholar Lukman sir u are also here grin

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Elzakzaky: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
It is no false claim that the prophet (PBUH) married Aisha at 9 and consummated the marriage when she was 12. We dont lie about this. Christians can go and hug a transformer for all I care

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Brightale(f): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Terrence99:

You Muslims are the ones spoiling Satan's image.
That's your problem sir
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Babastrong(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=Akwamkpuruamu post=106338189]So Allah de even teach how to knack. Maybe that's how Allah taught Mohammed to be knacking underage Aisha[how many mystries have you unravelled? Just our pastor says and you think you have known it all. Guy drop your religion bigotism and be a realist.]
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Jogideen: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Alhamdulilah am a Muslim
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2021
advocatejare:

Sahih al-Bukhari 5133
Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Elzakzaky:

It is no false claim that the prophet (PBUH) married Aisha at 9 and consummated the marriage when she was 12. We dont lie about this. Christians can go and hug a transformer for all I care

Ibkhaleel. You can see now that you're an unrepentant liar trying to cover your prophet in borrowed robes.
Shame on you and your prophet

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2021
advocatejare:

Sahih al-Bukhari 5133
Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
That one gave us taqqiya lite. This one gave us taqqiya pro max.
Allah be pressed
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Whiteways: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Alhamdulilahi I am a Muslim. Religion of peace & love. The true religion. Anyone doubting islam should read Quran. Read and read again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Noise Pollution, Loud Speakers And The Neighbors 2 (LASEPA GUIDELINES) / Who Are Hisba Police In Kano? / 8 Basic Errors Muslims Make When Paying Zakat Al-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.