Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Happy Independence Day Nigerians! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Independence Day Nigerians! (9675 Views)

Nigeria At 60: Happy Independence Day / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Happy Independence Day Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

Coming from Heaven...aljeena...lol

Continue ranting while you region burn.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Redcrafton: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

hahahaaa

Travel from Abuja to Kaduna with your eyes close...collect BITCOIN....as Naira is tending towards Zimbabwe cash..

This is to tell that there is absolutely nothing to celebrate.

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
I don't even know why these biafra terrorists are in Nigerian National day thread?

Shouldn't they be in their own biafra terrorist celebration thread where they celebrate how many innocent igbo people they slaughter or burn per day?

You clowns are actually undercover Nigerian lovers.

grin grin
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Redcrafton: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
I don't even know why these biafra terrorists are in Nigerian National day thread?

Shouldn't they be in their own biafra terrorist celebration thread where they celebrate how many innocent igbo people they slaughter or burn per day?

You clowns are actually undercover Nigerian lovers.

grin grin

Brainwashed hypocritical bandit...there is nothing to celebrate but sober reflection....

In my region we reflect and mourn when people are dying and nothing is working ... not celebrate...

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
l

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
f

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
x

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Redcrafton: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
grin grin

The celebrant are from few regions.

You celebrate when you are gaining and cheating others.

Britain would have remained in EU, but they felt cheated by the rest, so they left.

EU would have continued to celebrate at the loss of the Brits.

Nigeria ought to be federated states in a union, but does it work that way? No.

A powerful president at the centre can appoint only people from his ethnic stock contrary to the constitution and nothing will happen.

The same president can site any infrastructure where ever he chooses...and nothing will happen. This is not a federation works..

But here you are celebrating...lol

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Redcrafton: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2021

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Redcrafton: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
grin grin

SE Nigeria...

Are the easterner not part of Nigeria?

should they not be celebrating as well?

Why build expensive rails, while people can't get between states in SE region on FEDERAL roads.

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by ofiko123(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Happy independence day to Nigerians and Nigeria..
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by juman(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Rather sad independence Day Nigerians.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by UnabashedIPOB: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
What a DAMNED country! Break up LIEGERIA to save lives!
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Emmanuelcann: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Why?
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by revolt(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
NGpatriot:

Coming from ipob terrorist and BiafraNISTAN Jihadi..

The only ipob terrorist achievement in the SE is bloodbath, wholesale killings, slaughtering and beheading, burning and destruction.

HEY YOU FOOL... IM NOT A SUPPORTER OF BIAFRA... THE IDEA FOR ME DIED IN 1970... IM A SUPPORTER OF RESTRUCTING WHICH YOU NORTHERN LEECHES HAVE STRONGLY OPPOSED. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DRAGGING US BACK SINCE THE 60S... ANYTHING YOU TOUCH YOU DESTROY.... ALL THE GAINS OF OBJ DESTROYED WITHIN A YEAR... BANKING/ STOCK MARKET(SANUSII), TELECOMS(ETISALAT MTN 1BILLION DOLLAR FINE)... YOU GUYS ARE THE ACHILLES TENDON OF NIGERIA... THE CORPSE WE KEEP PULLING ALONG ....BRITAINS SOLUTION TO OUR CONSTANT DRAW BACK FOR CHALLENGING THEM...

. WE WOULD BE GOOD WITH YORUBA WEST, MIDDLEBELT, NDELTA EVEN AMBAZONIA SEF......AND EERYONE ELSE BUT YOU BACKWARD ISLAMIST JIHADISTS CAN GO JOIN YOUR SUBHUMAN BROTHERS IN CHAD......
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Platony(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
xoxocandy:
Your moniker is saying otherwise
grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
revolt:
HEY YOU FOOL... IM NOT A SUPPORTER OF BIAFRA... THE IDEA FOR ME DIED IN 1970... IM A SUPPORTER OF RESTRUCTING WHICH YOU NORTHERN LEECHES HAVE STRONGLY OPPOSED. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DRAGGING US BACK SINCE THE 60S... ANYTHING YOU TOUCH YOU DESTROY.... ALL THE GAINS OF OBJ DESTROYED WITHIN A YEAR... BANKING/ STOCK MARKET(SANUSII), TELECOMS(ETISALAT MTN 1BILLION DOLLAR FINE)... YOU GUYS ARE THE ACHILLES TENDON OF NIGERIA... THE CORPSE WE KEEP PULLING ALONG ....BRITAINS SOLUTION TO OUR CONSTANT DRAW BACK FOR CHALLENGING THEM...

. WE WOULD BE GOOD WITH YORUBA WEST, MIDDLEBELT, NDELTA EVEN AMBAZONIA SEF......AND EERYONE ELSE BUT YOU BACKWARD ISLAMIST JIHADISTS CAN GO JOIN YOUR SUBHUMAN BROTHERS IN CHAD......
[/s]

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Spherical77(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
You haven't said anything yet man. One thing I don't wish is for my citizens to be homeless and lining up for food stamp. And the last time I checked even the poorest Nigerian can afford to eat thrice a day. Turn your face to the other side of the illusion you dream of becoming, people are homeless, in debt, high crime rate and hungry. Yes that's America and Canada you all praise and wish to be like. Don't even start with me cos I lived in both places for 8yrs. Yes I repeat, Nigeria is the greatest country on Earth
Bloody liers

Why don't you give those who quoted you asking you to give them?
Fake man comparing ulmighty America, UK to this disgusting country

You are a typical product of this failed nation claiming what you are not
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by CertyAgroAllied: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
From all of us @ Certy AgroAllied, we say Happy Independent day Nigerians. God bless you and yours.

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by mbos: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:
Happy independence day fellow Nigerians kiss

God bless Nigerians.

Lalasticlala as a patriotic Nigerian please move my honorable post to FrontPage.

This should reach every Nigerian on nairaland.

useless flag
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by mbos: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Peace081:
What are we celebrating
backwardness
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by MrCork: 12:59am On Jan 13, 2022
siofra:
Happy independence day fellow Nigerians kiss

God bless Nigerians.

s a patriotic Nigerian please move my honorable post to FrontPage.

This should reach every Nigerian on nairaland.

ENJOYING YOR BAN? grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC / Reps Probe Multi-million Dollars NCDMB Project Fraud / Oshiomole Casting His Vote - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.