Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Happy Independence Day Nigerians! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Independence Day Nigerians! (9672 Views)

Nigeria At 60: Happy Independence Day / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Happy Independence Day Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2021
God Bless our troops..

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Spherical77(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
Yes!!! The greatest country on Earth. The most hard-working and educated people in history! The Nigerian dream is the only dream
Oga Why don't you respond to those people telling you what you already know and pretending

One of them is begging you to give him one meal from your 5 meals that you eat everyday and even throw some away due to excessive feeding

Prove yourself as a true Nigeria and do what they ask from you. Waiting
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by od501: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:
Happy independence day fellow Nigerians kiss

God bless Nigerians.

Lalasticlala as a patriotic Nigerian please move my honorable post to FrontPage.

This should reach every Nigerian on nairaland.

Back to sender!!
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by od501: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
Yes!!! The greatest country on Earth. The most hard-working and educated people in history! The Nigerian dream is the only dream

Who is one sleep-typing? Oga wake up!
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by CocoaOla: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
God Bless our troops..
but why Nigeria government fraudulently forcing one Nigeria marriage on everyone

Or are you just a clowns?
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by 09085607453king: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Happy independent day Nigerians

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by chatinent: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
watch your mouth before them go reshape am with slap. Which terrorism, crime and suffering are you talking about? A blessed country where all her citizens can afford four square meal a day. A country where our communal values makes it possible for your friends, family and even strangers to borrow or most times "dash" you money. Wailers like you will still eat three times today and drink five bottles of beer and pepper soup later in the evening. No other country citizens enjoy such privilege and success. Up Nigeria!!!
I'm sorry. I cannot afford four square meals in a day. And last I checked, food doesn't insure peace.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by obehi231(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2021
U see discussion wey you don start now... 4 those who wants to be reminded of Nigeria's degeneration come in, those who masterminded the insecurity in nigeria during the GEJ regime are now reaping it abundantly and patheticaly that the unity of the nation is now in jeopardy
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by chatinent: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2021
nextstep:

Thank you, my person. Please help me ask them? What "happy independence?" angry

✌️
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2021
grin

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by ElValiente(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Happy Independent Day my love. My hope, my joy, my future. The only place I call home. Happy birthday Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Newton2024: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
siofra:

God bless Nigerians.

Lalasticlala as a patriotic Nigerian please move my honorable post to FrontPage.

[/s]
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by timesup234: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2021
od501:

Who is one sleep-typing? Oga wake up!
you are the one still sleeping by you rubbish English. Correct it first before I choose to address you as a goat or camel
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by timesup234: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Spherical77:
Oga Why don't you respond to those people telling you what you already know and pretending

One of them is begging you to give him one meal from your 5 meals that you eat everyday and even throw some away due to excessive feeding

Prove yourself as a true Nigeria and do what they ask from you. Waiting
I can't exposed my identity to lazy Nigerian youth. I am the most generous human being on Earth but one have to be a bit careful. The problem is if you are actively engaged you can even be richer than me. The opportunities in Nigeria is too much
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by od501: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
you are the one still sleeping by you rubbish English. Correct it first before I choose to address you as a goat or camel

Typical! I know low IQ zone-B puppets when I see them. Continue celebrating stupidity. Ode!
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2021
b

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
od501:

Typical! I know low IQ zone-B puppets when I see them. Continue celebrating stupidity. Ode!
[/s]

It is not by force to love Nigeria, you are ipob so we know already that you hate Nigeria, but you don't get to harass or bully other people to be hateful and anti-Nigeria like you.

Go and face your barbaric blood-soaked BiafraNISTAN with your own igbo dead bodies littered all over the place and let Nigerians celebrate Nigeria in peace.

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by gidgiddy: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:

God bless Nigerians.

Celebration of monumental failure
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by od501: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

It is not by force to love Nigeria, you are ipob so we know already that you hate Nigeria, but you don't get to harass or bully other people to be hateful and anti-Nigeria like you.

Go and face your barbaric blood-soaked BiafraNISTAN with your own igbo dead bodies littered all over the place and let Nigerians celebrate Nigeria in peace.

First, I'm not ipob. I'm just a student of common sense, the same attribute you so much lack. Mind you, the SE is as calm as ever, just the usual political thugs your Aso rock vegetable of a father always send to the east to criminalise ipob. And the last checked, you cannply the Abuja-kaduna route without getting kidnapped. BTW, how is you peaceful North? grin
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by timesup234: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2021
od501:

Puppet who destroyed America and false capitalist dream narratives while you keep slaving away under the spell of neo-imperialism
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by KennethEnyi(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2021
I no be Nigerian o
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Spherical77(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
I can't exposed my identity to lazy Nigerian youth. I am the most generous human being on Earth but one have to be a bit careful. The problem is if you are actively engaged you can even be richer than me. The opportunities in Nigeria is too much
You must be kidding right?
You can't help your fellow Nigerians?
You can't help the needy?

What identity are you hiding that is so precious than someone begging you for food?

I'm sure you know tomorrow isn't certain for anyone? What could be so precious to you than putting a smile on someone's face?

You are a generous man indeed I didn't dispute that

If your identity is so precious to you than someone going hungry without food. I will recommend more than 5 ways that you can help him have something to eat without you revealing your identity

Accepted or not Mr patriotic Nigeria
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
od501:

First, I'm not ipob. I'm just a student of common sense, the same attribute you so much lack. Mind you, the SE is as calm as ever, just the usual political thugs your Aso rock vegetable of a father always send to the east to criminalise ipob. And the last checked, you cannply the Abuja-kaduna route without getting kidnapped. BTW, how is you peaceful North? grin
[/s]

od501:

No you don't. But if you do, then you are dumber than I think, cos everyone living the SE knows who the killers are, and it is definitely not an ipob sponsored activity.

Okpo. Tufiakwa!

od501:

Keep trying so hard to convince yourself that ipob is terror group. We all know what's in play here, ipob ordered a sit-at-home, the police and the political thugs kept killing innocent people to justify that their lime claim.

Even after the prison break NK made it clear that ESN is not responsible. .

Ipob terrorist, you are not the first BiafraNISTAN Jihadi terrorist to deny his ipob terrorist identity and you won't be the last.

Go and sit your terrorists ass somewhere..
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Nigeria is for Nigerians, not for you ipob terrorists..

Your wailing and lamentation mean nothing...

A nation of forced unity is an aberration. Look at other nations of the world and see how forced unity is destroying your Nigeria
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2021
od501:

BTW, how is you peaceful North?

Are you slaughtering yourselves in ibo land because the North is not peaceful?

I don't get the dumb, idiotic and illogical illiterate self-indicting connection you murdering terrorists come up with to justify your barbaric bloodbath lunacy?
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
Everything. Even our girls are the most dressed girls on social media. They hardly repeat clothes. This is due to the economic boom. Nigeria is indeed a success story

Which country are you again
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

A nation of forced unity is an aberration. Look at other nations of the world and see how forced unity is destroying your Nigeria

Do you mean Nigerians can not and must not celebrate their independence because you ipob terrorists hate Nigeria?

Would you like to behead or slaughter us for being Nigerians like you do to your own people every day when they don't obey your barbaric demands?

How you feel about Nigeria is your problem, you can not dictate to other people what or how to feel about their country, mind your darm business and face your blood-soaked SE with the blood of your people flowing all over.

These terrorist-loving people want to tell us how bad Nigeria is, but this is the evil they are doing to themselves and their own people.

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by NGpatriot: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2021
g

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigerians! by Redcrafton: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2021
NGpatriot:

Are you slaughtering yourselves in ibo land because the North is not peaceful?

I don't get the dumb, idiotic and illogical illiterate self-indicting connection you murdering terrorists come up with to justify your barbaric bloodbath lunacy?

You are wicked.

Why is what is happening in the east too much for you to bear than what is happening in your backyard there in north?

You love the Igbos than your tribe?

Haba...stop being utterly mischievous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Demands 45% For States In Allocation Sharing Formula / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) / Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.