Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Is It True That Liberia Doesn't Have A Presidential Jet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That Liberia Doesn't Have A Presidential Jet? (981 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Liberia Doesn't Have A Presidential Jet? by BigB11(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2011
I couldn't believe it until I was sitting just few seats away from the president of Liberia, a couple days ago on a commercial airline.

On the other hand, Bankole is here in my lovely country beating his chest all over town with $1b in his "proxy" bank account with UBA.

It is absolutely amusing.
Re: Is It True That Liberia Doesn't Have A Presidential Jet? by Mynd44: 2:23pm On May 29, 2011
Next!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It True That Liberia Doesn't Have A Presidential Jet? by Eziachi: 2:27pm On May 29, 2011
France,
United Kingdom,
Germany,
Russia,
Australia,
Canada,
Italy
Just to name a few has NO presidential Jets, let alone fleets as obtain with Nigeria today even under humble and the guy without any shoes Jonathan, whose first achievement in power was to increase the fleet size from 4 to 5. Then who is Liberia?
Until Babangida, Nigeria doesn't have a presidential jet either, as they travel with one of Nigerian Airways aircrafts when they needed to travel only.
Re: Is It True That Liberia Doesn't Have A Presidential Jet? by superboi(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2011
Eziachi:

France,
United Kingdom,
Germany,
Russia,
Australia,
Canada,
Italy
Just to name a few has NO presidential Jets, let alone fleets as obtain with Nigeria today even under humble and the guy without any shoes Jonathan, whose first achievement in power was to increase the fleet size from 4 to 5. Then who is Liberia?
Until Babangida, Nigeria doesn't have a presidential jet either, as they travel with one of Nigerian Airways aircrafts when they needed to travel only.
Eziachi it is either you came here to lie or you lack the knowledge. All the above listed Nations have Aircraft designated for use of their heads of states whether they are listed under their presidential fleet, Airforce or National carrier.
Re: Is It True That Liberia Doesn't Have A Presidential Jet? by Eziachi: 3:02pm On May 29, 2011
superboi:

Eziachi it is either you came here to lie or you lack the knowledge. All the above listed Nations have Aircraft designated for use of their heads of states whether they are listed under their presidential fleet, Airforce or National carrier.
They travel with their national carriers on a charter basis if they need it and the airplane is not exclusively reserved/kept for them permanetly, let alone having fleets of it. In the U.K alone, I can count at least 15 of my former class mates that had made it to the minsiterial level, so I knew how how their leaders travel.
The Queen use to have a luxury Sealiner but was scrapt by the Labour govt in 1998 because of cost. Now the queen too travels with BA on charter. Many time the P.M travel on just first Class BA flights.
As a Nigerian, I knew you will find it impossible to believe and as I said before, not until Babangida, Nigeria do not do exclusive presidential fleet.

(1) (Reply)

Rev David Kayode To Contest For New York City Council / News Release: Justice Ayo Salami’s Suspension Is Unconstitutional, Null And Void / White Supremacist Talks About How They Kill Millions Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.