Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Please, Are IPOB Christians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Are IPOB Christians? (403 Views)

DSS Are Arresting Obidient Because They are Ipob and Biafra Spokesmen / IPOB Is Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Declare That They Are IPOB / Why Are IPOB Threads So Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Are IPOB Christians? by Reflect7: 1:19am On Oct 01, 2021
I just read some guy on another thread say that Igbos were 100% Christians.

I was stunned.

They behave nothing like Christians.

They engage in acts of murder.

Have they read Matthew 26:52?

''Then Jesus said to him, Put your sword back into its place; for all who take the sword will perish by the sword.'''

I guess not.

Instead of calling themselves 'Christians', I think they should read this:

Matthew 7:21

''Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven''.

What is the point in calling yourselves Christians when you are clearly NOT headed for the 'kingdom of heaven', being killers and murderers?
Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by DOTian: 2:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Now that you have done your job with this moniker, sign out and go collect your 30k, then log in with your next moniker to regurgitate another deluge of trashy posts..
In the end, it won't save you from the ever busy machete of the fulani herdsmen..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by Reflect7: 2:06am On Oct 01, 2021
DOTian:
Now that you have done your job with this moniker, sign out and go collect your 30k, then log in with your next moniker to regurgitate another deluge of trashy posts..
In the end, it won't save you from the ever busy machete of the fulani herdsmen..

What Fulani herdsmen?

We are talking about YOU.

Fulani herdsmen are not killing your people.

YOU are.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 01, 2021
DOTian:
grin grin cheesy you nailed it oh go Israel and ask if the are Christian so,so if we are christian we should allow soup enter person eyes abi, you try Nwanne mdu the reply to that useless fellow na top notch bia give am beer jor grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by hisgrace090: 2:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Yes, full christiam youth pushed to the wall by selfish leaders.
They saw hell on the hand of nigerian police as all their meeting venues were disrupted by bullets.
They receive terrorism tag when protesting with flag even as boko hara remain bamdith.
They were littered in all prison cells for demamding for frredom.
As if all this is not enough, the military joins in dehumanizing them and forcing them to swim in muddy water as you guys praises their actions daily.
Now they have decided to defend self and become evil for doing so.
What an irony?
Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by Reflect7: 2:42am On Oct 01, 2021
hisgrace090:
Yes, full christiam youth pushed to the wall by selfish leaders.
They saw hell on the hand of nigerian police as all their meeting venues were disrupted by bullets.
They receive terrorism tag when protesting with flag even as boko hara remain bamdith.
They were littered in all prison cells for demamding for frredom.
As if all this is not enough, the military joins in dehumanizing them and forcing them to swim in muddy water as you guys praises their actions daily.
Now they have decided to defend self and become evil for doing so.
What an irony?

You defend yourself by killing your fellow Igbos?

DO YOU HAVE A CLUE HOW DUMB THAT MAKES YOU?

You are a laughing stock across the country.

Everyone is shaking their heads in amazement at how the 'smartest' group in Nigeria suddenly became the dumbest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by hisgrace090: 2:47am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

You are a laughing stock across Nigeria.

No keep killing them forever so that they will not receive bashing.
Rubbish!
Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by hisgrace090: 2:57am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

You are a laughing stock across the country.

Everyone is shaking their heads in amazement at how the 'smartest' group in Nigeria suddenly became the dumbest.

Who told you that anybody cares abouth those shaking heads against ipob?
They can shake forever.
Those who abuse gentlemanism will hardly find it again.
Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by Reflect7: 2:59am On Oct 01, 2021
hisgrace090:

Who told you that anybody cares abouth those shocking heads against ipob?
They can shake forever.
Those who abuse gentlemanism will hardly find it again.

But you've only turned on each other.

You've not taken the fight to Buhari or any northerners.

Better to remain 'gentlemen' than turn on each other, don't you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by hisgrace090: 3:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

But you've only turned on each other.

You've not taken the fight to Buhari or any northerners.

Better to remain 'gentlemen' than turn on each other, don't you think?

Igbo man is enjoying his best moment now and you know it.
Say no to jealousey.
Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by NGpatriot: 3:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Only if you think Christians behead little children for juju, slaughtering a Christian reverend or sacrificing human beings for fetish and Babalawo jazz evil .....

Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by Reflect7: 3:07am On Oct 01, 2021
hisgrace090:

Igbo man in enjoying his best moment now....

I doubt IPOB's Igbo victims and their bereaved families share your sentiment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by hisgrace090: 3:10am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

I doubt IPOB's Igbo victims share your sentiment.

You better do!
Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by InHeaven(m): 4:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Are Igbos both online and offline who justify killings Christians?

They're always happy when Ipob lunatic kills, especially security operatives or the so called Igbo Saboteurs.

As long as the killing is done by Ipob lunatics, they're pleased.

ARE IGBOS TRULY WHO THEY SAID THEY ARE?
ARE THEY CHRISTIANS?

1 Like

Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by kingthreat(m): 4:32am On Oct 01, 2021
DOTian:

Answer it. Are the murderous animals killing their own Christians?
Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by ablejesus26(m): 4:33am On Oct 01, 2021
An occult group that goes about threaning and killing others who choose not to join them in their fraud has no place in Christ.
A group that goes about killing our young girls for a juju that will eventually fail them has no place in Christ,for God hates idolatry �.
Ipob is an occult group.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by care4you: 4:56am On Oct 01, 2021
DOTian:

at least he's making more money from his post.... what about you? are you only here to make noise?

get sense!

Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by loveth360(f): 5:05am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:
An occult group that goes about threaning and killing others who choose not to join them in their fraud has no place in Christ.
A group that goes about killing our young girls for a juju that will eventually fail them has no place in Christ,for God hates idolatry �.
Ipob is an occult group.
[/s]Full.

Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by loveth360(f): 5:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:
I just read some guy on another thread say that Igbos were 100% Christians.

I was stunned.

They behave nothing like Christians.

They engage in acts of murder.

Have they read Matthew 26:52?

''Then Jesus said to him, Put your sword back into its place; for all who take the sword will perish by the sword.'''

I guess not.

Instead of calling themselves 'Christians', I think they should read this:

Matthew 7:21

''Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven''.

What is the point in calling yourselves Christians when you are clearly NOT headed for the 'kingdom of heaven', being killers and murderers?

Answer below questions and i will answer yours.

Your Nigeria army that killed hundreds of unarmed Igbo youths just for protesting,Are your army christians or muslims?

Is their action christ like or muslim like?

You people that cheered and applauded them,Are you people muslim or christians?

Is you people's actions muslim like or christ like?

1 Like

Re: Please, Are IPOB Christians? by ablejesus26(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Full.

Anu mpama

Smelly pig�

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Government Can Stem The Tide Of Rising Poverty In Nigeria - Obi / A Shocking Revelation About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra Struggle-- / Three Nigerian Men, Two Thais Arrested As Police Bust Transnational Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.