Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ekiti's 25th Anniversary: Aribasoye Greets Fayemi, Says Ekiti Not A Failed State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti's 25th Anniversary: Aribasoye Greets Fayemi, Says Ekiti Not A Failed State (5149 Views)

Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June / Bisi Fayemi Says She Was Sexually Harassed In The University / Fayose Not Wanted In Our Party, Says Ekiti APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ekiti's 25th Anniversary: Aribasoye Greets Fayemi, Says Ekiti Not A Failed State by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Hmmn
Re: Ekiti's 25th Anniversary: Aribasoye Greets Fayemi, Says Ekiti Not A Failed State by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Abalado:
Erun re laakan for saying Ekiti is not a failed state...only Ekiti indegine would understand the first statement,, imagine,fayemi is the worstest of Ekiti governor's,,the most useless governor in Nigeria
why? 5 reasons to back your statement?
Re: Ekiti's 25th Anniversary: Aribasoye Greets Fayemi, Says Ekiti Not A Failed State by Nigercity: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2021
ak22:

Why are you lying like this ?

See
This one which
Of my statement is a lie
Ogbeni park well, Google all I have said
Re: Ekiti's 25th Anniversary: Aribasoye Greets Fayemi, Says Ekiti Not A Failed State by comrChris(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ekiti's problem lies in her political structure
Rotating 3 individuals as governor since 1999 as if they are the only qualified people there.
Funny thing is that these people do practically nothing in their second coming

Re: Ekiti's 25th Anniversary: Aribasoye Greets Fayemi, Says Ekiti Not A Failed State by Tomek09(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nigercity:
Ekiti
25 and still backward
Tufikwa!
While it mates like Ebonyi is busy building, Africa longest class tunnel, biggest Mall by Land mass in West Africa, new modern international market, infact new airport, more than 17 flyover, new city within abakiliki and so on..

Ekiti is here competiting for world biggest Brown roof slum with Ibadan, and abekouta
Tufikwa I spit on there cone head
If you visit ado ekiti
You might end up throwing up!
Not just becos of the hydraulic green soup

I said it before that brown roof means nothing to Yorubas.

Ekiti, Gombe, Bayelsa and Ebonyi were created same year 1996 by General Sani Abacha.

Check the 4 state out and you will discover that Ebonyi has done very well more than the 3 despite receiving least allocation from FG.

The only lapses in Ebonyi now is improvement on basic education and human capital development just to be at par with her Sister Igbo States.

Yorubas should continue voting selfish and heartless individuals who don't mean well for them.

What will it cost Ekiti Govt to construct decent housing scheme or Layout in the State. Must all Ekiti indigenes live in brown roof ancient house? Why can't the State Govt promulgate a law banning brown roof rusted zinc?

I'm not happy with the states I mentioned.

Even Ebonyi needs not relent. Education is still not appreciated in the State but comparing it side by side with others, it's far better in infrastructural development.
Re: Ekiti's 25th Anniversary: Aribasoye Greets Fayemi, Says Ekiti Not A Failed State by Tomek09(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
comrChris:
Ekiti's problem lies in her political structure
Rotating 3 individuals as governor since 1999 as if they are the only qualified people there.
Funny thing is that these people do practically nothing in their second coming
Those 3 control the political hemisphere of the State. Culture influences Yoruba pattern of politics. You can't win without being endorsed by "power that be" in the State thereby pledging allegiance to them as godfathers. Same thing is happening in Lagos. Despite our shortcoming in Igboland, I prefer SE style of politics than SW. Who you be na for ur pocket. Bring out or endorse candidate as political lord and watch the electorates or masses rubbish him. We did in Anambra against Peter Obi, in Imo against Okorocha, in Ebonyi against Elechi. Elechi stood against Umahi but failed woefully. Look at what Ebonyi would have missed if Umahi hadn't succeeded. Yorubas should stop this Baba baba & too much respect abi loyalty type of politics. It doesn't drive development or the governor being independently capable to change the ugly narrative of the State. I hope Ekiti and other brown roof Yoruba State get it right next time.

Brain Box Of Nigeria Releases 'Nigerian Tablet PC, Ovim (after Ovim, Abia state) / Geographical Location. . . . . How Did The Igbos Come To Be Known As Easterners? / TOMPOLO ARRESTED ?