Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja (21165 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Police Disperse IPOB Supporters At The FHC, Abuja / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / 'Buhari Must Go Protesters' Flogged In Kogi For Defacing Public Assets (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Ademola47(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2021
....armed policemen disperse protesters

Protesters in the early hours of Friday stormed the Dantata Bridge on the popular Airport Road in Abuja, demanding the resignation of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

The protest coincided with the nation’s 61st Independence Anniversary.

The protesters, wielding large banners, made bonfires on the highway.

As of the time of filing this report, however, heavily armed policemen have disperse the protesters.

The protesters had just converged at the venue to begin their demonstration when men of the Nigerian Police stormed the area.

They fired tear gas canisters and gave them a hot chase.

However, it cannot be ascertained if anyone had been arrested as ofthe time of filing this report.

Details later. ..

The Punch

3 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Grace001: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Mmm
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Fahdiga(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Truly Buhari must go. I wish I can join the protest

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by bottlewater1(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2021
I still wonder what the man and the acclaimed leaders of this country are doing to make this country livable for the masses

#smh

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by loveth360(f): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Zombies will still come and call them Ipob.

Next is the evil government will send army to kill the protesters.

No igbo should join them pls,or else people like ablesjesus26

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by FatherOfJesus: 7:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Wetin concern me with Nigeria. Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Brokeloser: 7:40am On Oct 01, 2021
All I know is lugard will never rest in peace for joining us with the brain dead moon worshipping child fvcking terrorists from the north.
And God punish the lifeless vegetable

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by meolaniyi(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Buhari why?

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Seniorwriter(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2021
As expected!

This present buhari led maladministration is a plague!

In another news if you have internet + browsing gadgets and you won't earning with your online activities even if it's $5 a day then you are very unwise.
Reach out via the facebook id on my profile's personal page for mentorship on how to Learn2Earn online for a token.
There are so many ease2access ways to earn online.

@SENIORWRITER

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Seniorwriter(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2021
As expected!

This present buhari led maladministration is a plague!
BTW how can you be invited to an international economic summit and you ended begging for loans? SMH .....
very shameful to say the least!

We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria!
@SENIORWRITER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by WibusJaga: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2021

As a student of Leadership, I went through all the qualities of a good leader.
Buhari probably has only 1 out of 20. That's 5% score.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by seunlayi(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2021
See the rapid response of our police but when it is "hello sir, robbers are robbing us" they won't show up until the rivers finished their operation cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Authoreety: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2021
Police can respond rapidly when guns are not involved...

But they scamper to safety like squirrels wen its unknown gunmen.. Cowards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Decide2rise: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2021
Buhari will die a painful death for the blood shed he has caused in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Ok. God bless Nigeria and well meaning Nigerians.
Our country's independence day should be a day for sober reflection by our leaders.
A day for our leaders to retrace our steps on where and how we got it wrong as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Truthissupreme: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

As a student of Leadership, I went through all the qualities of a good leader.
Buhari probably has only 1 out of 20. That's 5% score.
please what is that one?

Buhari would even be shocked to hear he has one quality of a leader

13 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2021
But na Buhari lead the protest against Jonathan that year

Abeg I get 18$ btc to sell at 540
WhatsApp only 07089972470

2 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Generalwoodz(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2021
The country is bleeding, nothing works but still You are not allowed to complain.

But we ain't asking for too much just return the country to the precise spot you met it in 2015.
Collect back your change
Collect back your next level
It's all a hoax

3 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Maxymilliano(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2021
The suffering is just too much on Nigerians. May God save and rescue this country from bad leaders.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by loveth360(f): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Instead of people to be celebrating their independent they are protesting.

Thank God I'm not a Nigerian.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by visijo(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Never bite the finger that fingered you.
Or abi naso dem deh talk the parable?
Correct me abeg�

2 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by disloman(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by sammyj: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2021
They are very lucky this was only the action taken against them by this government. This is their way, shut every opposing voice shocked shocked This is independence at play indeed!! cool

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Kingrefreshed: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch

BUHARI MUST GO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by eventainment(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by hardywaltz(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Good
Burning of fire on tarred road is not advisable
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by BigDawsNet: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2021
If you voted for buhari

Repeat after me "saying Goodluck.J forgive me. I was ignorant" embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by DSC7: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2021
I don't believe in Protest.....

It doesn't solve anything......

#Mark and spray lead cool.........
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by gambia(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Waste of time, the protest wont yield any positive outcome.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Antoeni(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2021
May those who pray for Nigeria prosper
& those who preys on Nigeria perish.

Happy 61 independence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction / Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences / 23 PDP Govs Endorse Tukur’s Sack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.