Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja (21172 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Police Disperse IPOB Supporters At The FHC, Abuja / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / 'Buhari Must Go Protesters' Flogged In Kogi For Defacing Public Assets (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Isobug: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2021
H
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Antoeni(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Mr Sowore stop being Stupid, all these scanty protests are meaningless. Stop risking innocent lives.

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Unik3030: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Brokeloser:
All I know is lugard will never rest in peace for joining us with the brain dead moon worshipping child fvcking terrorists from the north.
And God punish the lifeless vegetable
it is nnamdi azikwe fault,awolowo n tafawa wanted to rectify that error but u igbos said no cos u believe u will dominate others and now that the tables have turned u are blaming Lord lugard.

Go n read history very well
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Splitmind: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2021
They should all be shot
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by UncleKoboko: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Brokeloser:
All I know is lugard will never rest in peace for joining us with the brain dead moon worshipping child fvcking terrorists from the north.
You're a mo-run
You could have made sense if you didn't add religion.
There is no relogin on earth as SENSELESS, meaningless, confusing and useless as charged criminal-man-god worshipper religion.

How you people worship a man convicted and charged with the crimes of BLASPHEMY AND SEDITION, and turned him into a god overnight is incredibly amazing.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by AuroraB(f): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2021
I laff in pity as our mumu never do embarassed
Shebi during Endsars, you were stupidly asking for police reform. Na day time I know say una never see. Same police's overtime, meted cruelty to citizens and and nothing happened. I'd rather look the other way if I see them being payed in their own coin undecided
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Killermamba: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch

Why protest for him to go, be patient with him he will soon go home without pressure. That is nature for you he is old and will soon go at his time
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by od501: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch

I'm still waiting for some few paid idiots to come and call them ipob. The youths are stupid in this abomination called Nigeria.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by od501: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2021
Unik3030:
it is nnamdi azikwe fault,awolowo n tafawa wanted to rectify that error but u igbos said no cos u believe u will dominate others and now that the tables have turned u are blaming Lord lugard.

Go n read history very well

It is not true sir, I think you should do more of studying than just reading. The Ignos dominated the affairs of the country because the were good at it. Research it, igbos have the highest number of educated people then. And in the areas of industry, commerce, etc they were leading while the west dominated the corporate world. In fact, as at 1963, the Eastern Nigeria had the highest registered business with 68,220, West 5776, and North 2407. And mind you, majority of those over 2000 businesses in the North were still owned by the Igbos.

So, their dominance were strictly by merit and not nepotism like we have today where even the president cannot president a NEPA as an educational qualification. Where a president will go as far as fabricating fallacious documents to prove he attended a secondary school. Where an ordinary cow rarer gets a government appointment, and a known terrorist appointed a federal minister.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by greatiyk4u(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Truly Buhari must go. I wish I can join the protest

Why must he go?
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by FakeUnity: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Abookeys don finish this country.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2021
This news is from Saharareporters...

Sowore organized about 5 paid youths, they gathered very early in the morning, burnt tyres, took pictures and it news on Saharareporters, police dispersed them, they collect their money and go their way...
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Brokeloser:
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

I dare you to say amen to this prayer tongue tongue tongue
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Puremath: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

As a student of Leadership, I went through all the qualities of a good leader.
Buhari probably has only 1 out of 20. That's 5% score.

Where are you leading please?
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by duro4chang(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Bad government
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2021
They will still kee someone there ooo. Unprofessional elements.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Buhary is doing well.

He is constructing a railway to Niger republic to increase terrorism banditry from his cousins. There is no terrorism in the north.

It's a Kidnapping business. So he wants to help SMEs.

Oil must be located in Maiduguri. It has costed $3bn already. Can't you see the benefits on dollar price ?

Then we need more borrowing of $7bn. So you people should calm down.

Say no to protest.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Loveknitting: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2021
bottlewater1:
I still wonder what the man and the acclaimed leaders of this country are doing to make this country livable for the masses

#smh

Absolutely nothing.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by InHeaven(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2021
No need of joining, what you joined is beyond Buhari must go protest.

You hail and abet UGM killing Nigerians especially Ndi Igbo
Fahdiga:
Truly Buhari must go. I wish I can join the protest
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by KingDash: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2021
DSC7:
I don't believe in Protest.....
It doesn't solve anything......
#Mark and spray lead cool.........
action speaks louder Dan words.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Fahdiga(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Why must he go?
Because he is a failure
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Fahdiga(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2021
InHeaven:
No need of joining, what you joined is beyond Buhari must go protest.

You hail and abet UGM killing Nigerians especially Ndi Igbo
Stop accusing me wrongly
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by joefelin2345: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
But na Buhari lead the protest against Jonathan that year

Abeg I get 18$ btc to sell at 540
WhatsApp only 07089972470
And the police did not disperse them with tear gas then. Where are those people now? He has used & dumped them.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Unik3030: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2021
od501:

It is not true sir, I think you should do more of studying than just reading. The Ignos dominated the affairs of the country because the were good at it. Research it, igbos have the highest number of educated people then. And in the areas of industry, commerce, etc they were leading while the west dominated the corporate world. In fact, as at 1963, the Eastern Nigeria had the highest registered business with 68,220, West 5776, and North 2407. And mind you, majority of those over 2000 businesses in the North were still owned by the Igbos.

So, their dominance were strictly by merit and not nepotism like we have today where even the president cannot president a NEPA as an educational qualification. Where a president will go as far as fabricating fallacious documents to prove he attended a secondary school. Where an ordinary cow rarer gets a government appointment, and a known terrorist appointed a federal minister.
when igbos have an edge it's by merit n it should continue like that but when others have an edge it's marginalization.

U are not different from the buhari u criticise cos this is the same mindset the northerners have too
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by od501: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Unik3030:
when igbos have an edge it's by merit n it should continue like that but when others have an edge it's marginalization.

U are not different from the buhari u criticise cos this is the same mindset the northerners have too

You still don't get it. Read my comments again, that's why I said you should 'study' Nigeria history, everybody had their area of expertise which I also stated in the comment. To prove it further, examine the Nigeria politics when the igbos were dominating and what we have now.

It is clear, unless you want intentionally disregard that fact. Northern politics has always been galvanised with religion, which was what propelled the first coup, another side of Nigeria history the quota system education system won't tell students.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Thinkfree(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:
Zombies will still come and call them Ipob.

Next is the evil government will send army to kill the protesters.

No igbo should join them pls,or else people like ablesjesus26
ipob are wise enough to know their boundaries. This are Nigerians protesting and not ipob terrorists.

Ipob can only protest in their villages and hamlets

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by georgeakins: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2021
Brokeloser:

Those Igbo soldiers who planned the couple of Jan 1966 will never rest in peace
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by NobleRace: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Go and sell on Binance. It's 580 there. Scammer.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2021
See how proactive they are against protesters but cowardly against bandits.
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2021
Awon bulldogs
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by ofiko123(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2021
May God help and save this country called Nigeria..
Re: Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja by Warriboy1235: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Your number is not on Whatsapp. Drop your real number...

If you're within Warriboy territory we will meet you to trade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike / South East August Meeting In Imo, 3 Governors' Wifes, Mrs Anenih, Emodi Attend / Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.