Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Those Dat Are So Concerned About D Death Of Akunyili, let me ask you something - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Dat Are So Concerned About D Death Of Akunyili, let me ask you something (269 Views)

FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others / Just In: Killers Of Akunyili, Apprehended By The Police / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Dat Are So Concerned About D Death Of Akunyili, let me ask you something by Crazychris: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2021
I've seen so many people posting gory pictures of the death of Dr. Akunyeli, showing concerned about his death especially this vulture guy have been observing closely. But does that mean they love Igbo people or have their interest at heart? You that are so concerned about this, if an Igbo man come to you for assistance would you do without being tribalistic?
As a sharp Yoruba guy all I'm seeing here is fake empathy and love

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: My Worries! Pictures attached / In The Production Of Terrorists, Saudi Arabia And USA Are Partners / Re: EndSars Protest Memorial "Protesting Effectively"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.