Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

IPOB: My Worries! Pictures attached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: My Worries! Pictures attached (268 Views)

Yoruba Farmers And Fulani Herdsmen Peace Agreement; My Worries / Ummunem I Now Denounce Ipob My Eyes Have Just Opened( Video) / Nigeria Budget:my Worries As A Common Nigerian (inforgraphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: My Worries! Pictures attached by Kessarc: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Since after the 2015 arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB have been growing in popularity and in membership. 2014 I was among the greatest critics of Kanu until Grazing route, Water resources thing and Benue killings that he earlier talked about. I still have not completely bought 100% of the way he’s going about his self determination. Even though I don’t agree with him completely, I’m still not comfortable with the way he was brought back and the way IPOB case is desperately followed even by common citizens especially from the north where they still have series of security issues to worry about. I was wowed yesterday after I read the Corn flakes saga yesterday, which makes me it a bit clear why our northern brothers are really against Southern disintegration and possible revolution.

The way most of our northern brothers follow this IPOB case, you’ll think IPOB is the reason why theirs so much insecurity in their region. I saw a post from
Someone who was crying about his friends being killed in Jos last week, but same person was really practically violent and wanted an immediate clamp on IPOB while he didn’t react as such when his own people were killed at Jos. Reading the corn flakes write up is making everything look a bit clear to
Me.

IPOB started as a non violent organization, even when they were killed, they didn’t retaliate nor pick up arms. I remember also during the operation python dance, how people from all over some regions were calling them chest beaters that they can’t do anything, even I remember a lot of people mocking them with the pictures of operation Python dance. In fact any Igbo here that makes a comment about some regional issues will be slammed with pictures of python dance just to spite them.

Why did people stop posting those pictures of Python dance? Why are they no longer called chest beaters?

I remember even some northern folks said back then that if their people were treated that way, they would pick up arms.

I’m so worried. Why Igbos are so hated. Even the way they talk about clamping down IPOB, it’s not for our own good, I’ve monitored the contexts.

Re: IPOB: My Worries! Pictures attached by LokoH(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2021
Ndi agoziri agozi k'anyi bu. ...on our way to the Promised land
Though not an easy journey

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: My Worries! Pictures attached by Ngasky(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2021
continue killing yourselves over there we will clap for you from here
Re: IPOB: My Worries! Pictures attached by SadiqBabaSani: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2021
This is like eating with the Devil
Re: IPOB: My Worries! Pictures attached by Mystic216: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2021
Ngasky:
continue killing yourselves over there we will clap for you from here
You are an imp
Do you have human spirit left in you ?
Re: IPOB: My Worries! Pictures attached by Mystic216: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2021
The way other regions always condemn the Igbos and attacking IPOB, will make you wonder if there’s a safe place in Nigeria now

(1) (Reply)

In The Production Of Terrorists, Saudi Arabia And USA Are Partners / IGP Debunks Claims Of Bringing Back SARS / What I’m Wearing Is A Civil Dress, Not A Biafran Regalia - Agu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.