Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) (55388 Views)

Boma Akpore Signs Deal With Africa International Film Festival (Photo) / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Charles Okocha Throwing Bundles Of Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Peace081: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2021
cheesy
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Rekyz(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Local man has been given the clearance to continue drilling from the oil well grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Egein(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2021
A thrersom.e, perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by TearNinja001: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin Chaiiii...
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2021
No iota of shame omo

2 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by ihesiuloa(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Why stronging face? When you get hands!

3 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by ecclize: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2021
This guy is a mad man

3 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2021
The man likes bending

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by spirul77: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2021
Hahaha, for me this is not possible. My wife can't even go to such a show in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2021
Lolsss.. cheesy
Boma D Banger!!

Jealous Husbands Association (JHA) Will be So Angry right now!! angry

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by hopexter(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2021
This one wey Boma don dey find Tega go her matrimonial home so, hope all is gonna be well? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Boma is a complete idiot with no sense of reasoning. Behaves like a foool.

lol how he dressed and running his mouth like Sm1 lacking sense. I wonder why Tega no show face na then we go see the husband real reaction undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Sundaycomputer: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2021
That is real men for u

2 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2021
spirul77:
Hahaha, for me this is not possible. My wife can't even go to such a show in the first place.

Your wife can go for the show and there's nothing wrong with that if she behaves and respects herself.

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by mamaafrik(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2021
That is why you need to install Maagun(Thunderbolt) app on your wife.
Service of song would have been sung for his likes.
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by mountmoriah(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Forget all those things are all planned.

Meanwhile roofing your house with us, we also sell stone coated roofing sheets

Contact us through our signature for more info

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2021
How much money, "Fame", or endorsement is worth this man's dignity??!...

I don't want to stoop to the level of questioning his manhood and calling him a S... But, this was quite inappropriate, indecent, stupid, and completely unnecessary, not to mention demeaning!!!

Whoever came up with this stunt went too far!!!

5 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by 4tomandchi: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2021
The man don turn celeb because e allow him wife go f**k for TV.

Chai...

Na watin Ekaite no go see for kitchen!

2 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Oteikwu1(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2021
No b juju b dis one

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by UncleKoboko: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Lol

The fool even open shirt button.

See confidence nau grin

4 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by sonature1: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Decentdave:
Am still imagining what will be in Tega Husband mind seeing a guy who tastes his wife p**

Do you know the number of people's wives and girlfriends he slept with while his wife was in the Big Brother house? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2021
omooba969:

Your wife can go for the show and there's nothing wrong with that if she behaves and respects herself.

Honestly, my sister (not to speak of wife) won't go for such a show... Nah!!!

Somethings are better left imagined! In whose house??! Not mine!
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Maj196(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2021
This guy is a disgrace to manhood

2 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by BigYash: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The man wan be celeb by fire by force
Na big idiot. Although I know very well ,deep down,no value for the said wife anymore. Nigga can fvck all the fvckables, even on his matrimonial bed,the wife can't say nothing..

5 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2021
I Just Hate to hear that Name °Boma"

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Trumann: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2021
The painful part is that Boma has informed all of us that Tega has a fishy smell down there.

6 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Meedon: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2021
Simps will always cry.

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2021
Smiles.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2021
NwekeUG:
Ex-housemate of Big Brother Naija season 6, Boma Akpore has finally met with Tega's husband AJ Money, IgbereTV reports.

Ubi Franklin shared the video on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUdzmaJoRUF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video of below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcNwsoVppck
This is just hyping.
A man gossiped that his wife's pussy smells like fish...
And he is here with him, and pretending that all is cool.
Just to pass off in front of the pretentious media that he is a what??

3 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2021
BigYash:
Na big idiot. Although I know very well ,deep down,no value for the said wife anymore. Nigga can fvck all the fvckables, even on his matrimonial bed,the wife can't say nothing..

U get brain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Big Nose Has Suffered (Photos) / Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.