Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) (55409 Views)

Boma Akpore Signs Deal With Africa International Film Festival (Photo) / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Charles Okocha Throwing Bundles Of Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2021
God punish both the husband,boma and tega together

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by DOTian: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2021
That mas his kind of relationship with his wife and totally understands stuff. Na una wey no sabi their set up come dey carry the matter for head like gala. He's with his wife but all of you are frustrated they are not fighting. The man should be left alone. Ditto Boma..
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2021
sad
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

Honestly, my sister (not to speak of wife) won't go for such a show... Nah!!!

Somethings are better left imagined! In whose house??! Not mine!

E be things! grin
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by checkthis1990: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Maturity.

Its independence day, you need to see how this thread might
benefit you: https://www.nairaland.com/6780728/4-secret-international-discounted-giftcard
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by spirul77: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2021
omooba969:

Your wife can go for the show and there's nothing wrong with that if she behaves and respects herself.
oga, that one is for you o, for me it's not possible for my wife to go for such show, if she insist on going then she better remain there or take her properties along with her when she is going, even if her going there would put food on my table I would rather stay hungry.

7 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by lichocho(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Decentdave:
Am still imagining what will be in Tega Husband mind seeing a guy who tastes his wife p**
him no test anytin.
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Sleeknigga: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SLEEKBABY HAVE YOU DONE THIS BEFORE undecided
no I have not and am a nigga
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by razzydoo(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2021
My husband name is AJ money, yet there's no money. Isn't that what she said? grin
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by teacherbim(f): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2021
spirul77:
oga, that one is for you o, for me it's not possible for my wife to go for such show, if she insist on going then she better remain there or take her properties along with her when she is going, even if her going there would put food on my table I would rather stay hungry.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2021
DOTian:
That mas his kind of relationship with his wife and totally understands stuff. Na una wey no sabi their set up come dey carry the matter for head like gala. He's with his wife but all of you are frustrated they are not fighting. The man should be left alone. Ditto Boma..

I want to believe Boma has tendered an unreserved apology to Tega's husband, the reason for the pictures.

#Let'sMakeLoveNotEnemies smiley

2 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2021
spirul77:

You need to calm down oga. grin

I believe it pleases you to see your wife happy and if she seeks your permission to be on the show, why not let her go and have fun (I don't mean sex).

Of course, I will understand if you don't trust your wife. wink

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by LivingTribunal: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2021
They can have a threeesome
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by computersoft: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2021
DOTian:
My dear watch in d nearest future and see what will become of that marriage. Name today
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Mgtow8: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Whenever a woman says you are a real man ,know that your own haf finish ,simply means a loyal singing man just kicked this scenerio
Sundaycomputer:
That is real men for u

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Ghostnick: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Na so we see am this Independence Day ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♀️��‍♀️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP6rLFSuHK0
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by shevy878: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Mmm! Make gbege no set o!
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by AfroKnight: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2021
Manq:
And that simp is smiling like a simple f undecided angry l.. chai

It’s a shame. A big shame. It is a tragedy when a man has no dignity.
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2021
sonature1:

Do you know the number of people's wives and girlfriends he slept with while his wife was in the Big Brother house? undecided

Please tell us how many...??
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Awoo88: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2021
This husband must have a complex issue. No wonder that disgrace of a woman was confident in staying the man can go if he wants to. This man is a disgrace to all married men. The woman is still saying she is trapped (not being able to do want she want without being judged as a married woman)

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2021
It's obvious he is not happy
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The man wan be celeb by fire by force
You get. The man is just after the fame.
Soon now you go dey hear from blogs.
“Tega’s husband steps out looking dapper”
“Tega’s husband criticizes EFCC for youth brutality”
“Tega’s husband drags Tonto dike”

1 Like

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by spirul77: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2021
omooba969:

You need to calm down oga. grin

I believe it pleases you to see your wife happy and if she seeks your permission to be on the show, why not let her go and have fun (I don't mean sex).

Of course, I will understand if you don't trust your wife. wink
grin If na fun she dey find I go give her for my house, my nickname na "fun giver".

3 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by genkins(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Nonsense people..

From time immemorial, there have been crazy rulers in the world.
While not dwelling on ancient times, we will restrict our documentary to just modern history.Hitler takes the title for most deranged dictator no doubt but you dont know these guys cos they are not popular..

Saparmurat Niyazov-Saparmurat Niyazov of Turkmenistan is often cited as one of the world’s most deranged dictators.his country’s youth were encouraged to chew on bones to preserve their teeth instead of seeking dental treatment. Rural libraries were closed to discourage reading. It was forbidden for young men to grow long hair and beards and many more

Macias Nguema of equatorial Guinea - the craziest of them all

KIM Jong-IL- Psychiatrists have said Kim demonstrated the same diabolical characteristics as men like Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Saddam
Hussein. Professional opinions aside, Kim may have been deemed crazy by his actions alone.

Idi Amin-Did you know that Amin’s maniacal legacy also includes writing love letters to Queen Elizabeth?

These are less known dictators but thier actions during thier time in power is often jaw dropping and wonderful(sic) to say the least.
Do well to comment on who, in your opinion is the craziest of them all. Thank you, subscribe, share and like the video. enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbAkc8i3G0
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2021
allthingsgood:
Biggest Dundee husband on the face of the planet. Chai!

Now I can see why tega had no choice but to screw strangers. Useless man grin

Man no suppose Dey fight him fellow man over pussy, aj Dey clothing line, boma na big model, they can make money, Jeff bezo wife marry their children school teacher, he congratulated them. Life is not that deep

3 Likes

Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by 2packer(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2021
NwekeUG:
Ex-housemate of Big Brother Naija season 6, Boma Akpore has finally met with Tega's husband AJ Money, IgbereTV reports.

Ubi Franklin shared the video on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUdzmaJoRUF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tuehhhh. I spit on a rag tag self disrespectful so called man

See video of below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcNwsoVppck
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by mamawa123: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Weak husband .............................. girls don't pray to have one. AJ is a weak man. I know Boma is coming back to bleep Jega in her
matrimony home.
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by atonement12: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2021
sonature1:

Do you know the number of people's wives and girlfriends he slept with while his wife was in the Big Brother house? undecided
Even if he did, that can never justify the wife's actions based on the natural role and position of a woman in marriage.
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2021
the guy come with bouncers, say if na fight make tuna separate us oh. Come get mind say tap Paul,na our Inlaw embarassed embarassed

look all the other guys, faces !!!

God bless our hustle, make dem no do home and away.......
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2021
spirul77:
grin If na fun she dey find I go give her for my house, my nickname na "fun giver".

The experience will be exceptionally different and mind-blowing on BBN. grin
Re: Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2021
atonement12:
Even if he did, that can never justify the wife's actions based on the natural role and position of a woman in marriage.

Can you throw more light on the 'natural role and position of a woman in marriage' please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.