Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it (2244 Views)

The Fundamentals And Essential Forex Trading Methods You Should Be Aware Of / Several Methods You Can Utilise To Receive Money From Abroad / ** The Fiverr Gig Title Tricks And Methods You Never Heard Before! In 2018*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by Zico777(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
The OP is more than legit.
Currently undergoing training.
In short it's an eye opener.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Thanks.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by alexmaquez(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
ingresssphereservices@gmail.com
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by flowingwaters(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
flowingwaterz101@gmail.com
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello,

You guys are yet to ask me questions. lol.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Steps to search and analyse offers on paxful:

Steps to search for offers on paxful:

Step 1: Visit paxful.com

Step 2: Notice that there is BUY and SELL at the top.

Click on any of it.

BUY means you intend to BUY bitcoin in exchange of a payment option.

SELL means you intend to SELL your bitcoin in exchange of a payment option.

When you click on any of them, you will see list of offers by the vendors.

Lets assume we have bitcoin in our paxful wallet already.Now we intend to sell it and get discounted giftcards.Click on SELL.

Step 3: Under the tab labeled PAY VIA, choose giftcard as the payment option.
There choose the type of giftcard you intend to exchange with.There are lots of different giftcards there.Choose amazon giftcards.

What this means is: you  want to give out your bitcoin in exchange of discounted amazon giftcard.

Step 4:  Type the amount you intend to spend.It is better to leave it open so you can see lots of offers.

Then click FIND OFFERS.

NOW LET US ANALYZE SOME OFFERS EXAMPLES:

The first thing you should look for is the currency.If the currency is USD, it means you can only use the amazon giftcard on amazon usa website or inside amazon store in usa.

If the currency is CAD ( canadian), that means you can only use it in canadian website of amazon or inside amazon store in canada.Please note that amazon have stores in Different countries.

The amazon account that i will be showing you in the paid class is the usa one.You can open anyone.The usa own has more offers than any other.So it is better to transact with USD offers.

2. The next thing to look for is the discount:

e.g if you see 20% for a amazon gift card of $100, it means you will be paying $80 current worth of bitcoin and you will get the giftcard of $100.

This is where the profit is mostly determined.The more the discount, the more the profit.

3. Next look below for the limit.Some sellers sell minimum of $100 while others sell minimum of $25 giftcard.Each seller with its own terms.

4. Now click on SELL by the right handside of that offer.

5. Type in the amount that you want and you will see the amount to be paid etc.Once you are satisfied, you click on start trade to chat with the person and exchange.

Note: paxful acts as escrow in between tge 2 of you incase of any dispute.

Before you start a trade, make sure you read the sellers terms very well.This will save the 2 of you time.

I want you to visit www.paxful.com

and check on the types of offers available as explained above.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 6:38am On Oct 14, 2021
For full 4 hrs practical training, contact me via email:

giftcardflip2000@gmail.com
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2021
please try those steps above and tell me the offers you see and the discounted giftcard rates.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hello,

Anyone tried it yet?
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Hello,

I will be giving some tips soon. Stay tuned.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2021
PAXFUL:

Paxful is a peer to peer escrow website where people exchange their bitcoins for several payment methods.An example of a payment method is via giftcard and that is what this training will be based on.

At paxful, you can list your offers as a vendor.You could also just buy from several vendors that already listed their offers.Each offer has specific terms based on the vendor.

Your duty is to look for discounted offers on giftcards and buy it, then use the discounted giftcard in 4 different ways which i will be revealing soon.You can also become a vendor on paxful and dictate your terms of offer and let customers trade with you.Vendors have extra requirements.All you will be doing at paxful is buying giftcard cheap using your own bitcoin.At the same time, you will be selling or using the discounted giftcard on another website to take profit.All these i will show you.

Paxful is an escrow company.What this means is: it acts as arbitrator between a buyer and seller so that no one is cheated.

It charges fees for this service.The fee for giftcard transactions is 3% of the amount involved in the transaction.It charges 5% for itunes transactions.

Now lets discuss how a trade process flow.

Mr B is registered on paxful as a user.Mr C is registered as a vendor.

Mr B has $300 worth of bitcoin and he has loaded it into hes paxful wallet account.He intends to buy a discounted giftcard with it.

Mr B sees Mr C's offer and decide to trade with him.

The offer gives 25% discount.That means mr A only needs to pay 75 in bitcoin to get the $100 card.

NOTE: Immediately Mr B contacr Mr C to start the trade, paxful as an escrow deducts $75 instantly from Mr B's paxful acc.Now he is left with $25 in hes paxful account walplet.That $75 is held in escrow until you tell paxful to release it to the seller.

Each trade transaction has a time trade limit.This is the maximum time that the buyer and seller should conclude a transaction.

Incase transaction is not concluded within that time limit, the transaction is automatically closed.You can restart again.

It is the seller that sets the trade time.The mimimim trade time is 50 mins.

During the transaction, the buyer and seller chat via paxful and any of them can cancel the transaction even before the trade time limit.

If you as a buyer is satisfied, you click to release funds.This notify paxful and they will pay bitcoin into the sellers paxful wallet.

So a transaction should be within 10 mins if both buyer and seller of gift card are composed.

Here are tips for trading on paxful:

1. Always read the sellers terms before you initiate a trade.Each seller vendor has different terms.

2. If you are not satisfied, just dont initiate a trasde.Look for other vendors.

3. Try to buy only physical card that are bought with cash at the store.Do not buy ecards.

The reason why physical card is preferable is because it is hardly related to fraud.The person that bought it in the store used cash and in person.This type of card comes with a receipt after the cashier activates it at the counter.

4. These are what you will ask seller to provide:

a. The front pic of the card
In the picture, there should be no hand holding the card.This is to avoid the fingers converinf a digit etc.

b. The back pic of the card.

At the back of the card, a website will be written on it e.g www.onevanilla.com

The website at the back is where yu can check the cards amount.

c. Ask for the cards receipt.The reciept has some serial numbers that will match the card. It will also indicate that it was paid in cash.

Now let us assume he has given you the card, then you proceed to use it in any website you want to use it on.Try to do this within the time limit.Normally it takea few minutes
The reason why you need to use the card details is to prevent the seller from using it later after the transaction is over and you have asked paxful to pay him.

Incase any error occurs in the transaction, you should screenshot it and make sure that your phone time is showing in the screenshot.Then send it to the seller.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
The promo for the full one on one practical is still on for 3500 naira.

Contact me via email: giftcardflip2000@gmail.com

Serious people only.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2022
I am starting this same promo today.

Please read the first post on this thread for details.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by Ayoleeboy007: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
bro where have you been I sent you several text messages on telegram since
checkthis1990:
I am starting this same promo today.

Please read the first post on this thread for details.
bro where have you been I sent you several text messages on telegram since
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ayoleeboy007:
bro where have you been I sent you several text messages on telegram sincebro where have you been I sent you several text messages on telegram since

Hello, pls send email.

My telegram recently had issues.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by LavishINC: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2022
Following thanks, one question please. So how do i convert the balance on my Amazon account (i.e after loading the gift card on Amazon website) to real funds? Can it be transferred to my bank account, crypto or something?
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
LavishINC:
Following thanks, one question please. So how do i convert the balance on my Amazon account (i.e after loading the gift card on Amazon website) to real funds? Can it be transferred to my bank account, crypto or something?

you cannot transfer amazon balance to ur acc.You can use it to buy items on amazon but there is another way u could use which is giftcard dropshipping.You will purchase an item for a company that will pay u in bitcoin but its at a discounted rate around 15%.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by newdetailsoper: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hello
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Good morning.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello,

pls feel free to ask questions here so others can benefit from the response. Only email me when you are ready to start the training.

Serious people only.

Thanks.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by tommylee(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
checkthis1990:

Hello, pls send email.

My telegram recently had issues.

Hello bro am interested in this giftcard/bitcoin training i have already sent u a mail thanks and God bless
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
tommylee:

Hello bro am interested in this giftcard/bitcoin training i have already sent u a mail thanks and God bless

I have since replied.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by tommylee(m): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=checkthis1990 post=109897921]

I have since replied.[/quoo

OK seen and replied thanks
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Any question?
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Promo is on.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Please when you email me, expect reply within few mins.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by Nicoswit(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
checkthis1990:
Please when you email me, expect reply within few mins.
Have you checked the current prices of the ecodes compared to when you started this thread
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2022
Nicoswit:

Have you checked the current prices of the ecodes compared to when you started this thread

this is not about ecodes.You are mixing things up.This is not the arbitrage thread.pls read carefully.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
You do not really need a laptop for the training.A smart phone is enough.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hello,

Pls decide ur start date before u contact me so i can look it up and let you know if it is available or not.Most people prefer weekends because they wont be at work.
Re: TRY these 4 SECRET earning methods.You could earn from it by checkthis1990: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Good morning,

feel free to ask questions.

thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With N500,000.00 / Cost Of Startin A Cyber Cafe Business / Confidential Offshore Company Formation And Offshore Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.