Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Car AC Wahala... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car AC Wahala... (738 Views)

Should I Buy Seal For My Car's AC Compressor Or Buy Another Compressor? / Virus Attack On Car AC System. A Must Read For Car Owners With Active AC / Car AC Works Well Only In The Morning And Evening But Struggles In Hot Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car AC Wahala... by drmikeadams(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Mbok for early morning and night AC chills..small sun for morning ,no chill at all ,...
Re: Car AC Wahala... by Proxyhandsome: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Have you check your car air vent to be sure it's not blocked
Re: Car AC Wahala... by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2021
drmikeadams:
Mbok for early morning and night AC chills..small sun for morning ,no chill at all ,...
Possible reasons
Dirty vent
Low gas
Weak compressor
Bad thermostat
Blocked condenser
Re: Car AC Wahala... by drmikeadams(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Possible reasons
Dirty vent
Low gas
Weak compressor
Bad thermostat
Blocked condenser

AC guy say I nid to change compressor and condenser....buh like this now my pocket fit handle one of them..dunno which d more important
Re: Car AC Wahala... by drmikeadams(m): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Proxyhandsome:
Have you check your car air vent to be sure it's not blocked
rwrplacd filter and topped gas...same ol
Re: Car AC Wahala... by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
drmikeadams:

AC guy say I nid to change compressor and condenser....buh like this now my pocket fit handle one of them..dunno which d more important
Bro if that's the case, leave the two ND keep managing it for now cuz if you change one and leave the other. The one you left will eventually damage the one you fixed.
Re: Car AC Wahala... by drmikeadams(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Bro if that's the case, leave the two ND keep managing it for now cuz if you change one and leave the other. The one you left will eventually damage the one you fixed.
grin grin cheesy. Choi..thank u
Re: Car AC Wahala... by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin cheesy. Choi..thank u
I swear. And to make it worse. The bad one won't allow the fixed one work to full capacity. So it will look like you wasted money. AC is very wicked like that. Some ac technician will even give you a list of all the AC components. They just change everything.
Re: Car AC Wahala... by drmikeadams(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

I swear. And to make it worse. The bad one won't allow the fixed one work to full capacity. So it will look like you wasted money. AC is very wicked like that. Some ac technician will even give you a list of all the AC components. They just change everything.
grin cheesy grin..I just taya
Re: Car AC Wahala... by alphaNomega: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
drmikeadams:

How did he arrive at that conclusion? Did he inspect using a guage to know the Freon (AC gas) level is low?

If low Freon is confirmed, a simple top up with good quality gas in the right amount would fix your problem.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of This Car Fuel Pump / Scammers On Online Car Market / My Car Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.