Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

R. Kelly Deserves Second Chance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / R. Kelly Deserves Second Chance (286 Views)

Security Video Shows R.kelly Been Beaten By Fellow Inmate While Guards Ignore!! / South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO / Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R. Kelly Deserves Second Chance by ben10th: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Representative Danny Davis doesn’t think R. Kelly is beyond redemption after the 54-year-old singer was found guilty of racketeering and sex crimes. The ‘I Believe I Can Fly’ singer is facing ten years to life in prison.

“As an artist, one who’s gifted, I think he’ll be welcomed back into Chicago as a person who can be redeemed. I’m a big believer in what is called second chances,” Davis told TMZ.

When asked what he’d tell Kelly if given the opportunity, this was Davis’ reply: “Try and find peace with the Maker and peace with himself and reconcile with the universe for the acts that he may have committed.”

Source: https://maggrand.com/r-kelly-deserves-second-chance-democrat-says/

Re: R. Kelly Deserves Second Chance by MufasaLion: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2021
He should serve his deserved punishment and be a changed person. He has damaged many females.
Re: R. Kelly Deserves Second Chance by 24brains(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: R. Kelly Deserves Second Chance by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2021
What is this one saying undecided. If culprits are given second chances, then it means we are encouraging crime. He is even lucky to live to 54yes, and has fulfilled his destiny/musical career. let him spend the rest of his life in prison.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested In Kano With 114 Cartons Of Fake And Expired Tin Milk / Police Brutality: Hidden Body Cameras An Unexpected Saviour For Citizens? / Three-year-old Brutalized By Teacher For Inability To Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.