Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? (2061 Views)

'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says / Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else / Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by chatinent: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Foodqueen:
Ya right, can you I just did.

Her mom passed yesterday and she has refuse to eat anything. Her father and two women came to beg me to help and I gladly did. I even told them I will always be ready to help. The man couldn't say I word but was teary all thru. I am fulfilled.
He even offered money as a thank you but I declined shocked

Can you

Thank you for this!
Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by lilvicky68(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
debbydams:
I can't nd I don't think its a good idea, what if you share different blood group, if the child is a girl nd your child is a boy its not a good idea,,I hop it doesn't affect the baby
grin
For your mind now you made a point??

What a pointless point..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by chatinent: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
lilvicky68:

grin
For your mind now you made a point??

What a pointless point..

As in eh, I don read that post like twelve times. Panmi mixed with akamu no good o

2 Likes

Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by Aurelius1(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2021
Foodqueen:

Her mom passed yesterday and she has refuse to eat anything. Her father and two women came to beg me to help and I gladly did. I even told them I will always be ready to help. The man couldn't say I word but was teary all thru. I am fulfilled.

Can you
That child may soon become emotionally attached to you. You are doing the right thing. I feel so sad for the baby though.
Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by onojaford(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Surely.
There is nothing bad in it

I’ve also been drinking milks that are not mine, cow, soya etc
Hahaha... Very rational response. From this reason, I'm beginning to desire woman milk since I already drink cow milk. If I can drink cow milk which should be meant for calves, then why can't I drink woman milk which should be meant for babies?
Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by onojaford(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2021
JovialJune:

What are you saying exactly? Who is talking about a mum who doesnt want to breastfeed her child?

Help or no help, whether the mother of the baby died or not, a woman who refuses to breastfeed a child that is not hers, is not a bad mother, that's the point.

A woman who refuses to "help" in either of the cases, is not a bad mother. She's a mother, low on the scale of empathy.
Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by onojaford(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2021
debbydams:
I can't nd I don't think its a good idea, what if you share different blood group, if the child is a girl nd your child is a boy its not a good idea,,I hop it doesn't affect the baby

What's the science behind your answer? What has breast milk got to do with male or female? Don't people have twins (male and female)? Well, I suppose you drink nunu. But if you don't, then I'm glad to announce that millions of people drink that. And it's cow milk.

In a nutshell, anybody can suck any mammary.

1 Like

Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by JovialJune(f): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
onojaford:

A woman who refuses to "help" in either of the cases, is not a bad mother. [s]She's a mother, low on the scale of empathy[/s].

2 Likes

Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by Foodqueen(f): 12:01am On Oct 05, 2021
Aurelius1:
That child may soon become emotionally attached to you. You are doing the right thing. I feel so sad for the baby though.

Ya cry cry
Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Definitely I can and would. Abroad there are wet nurses who get paid for such so its not a biggy
Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by Foodqueen(f): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lalasticlala, I want a peoples opinions about this.

Some of my friends thinks am different grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by BabbanBura(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Foodqueen:

Can you

It is not bad but it is totally unnecessary! Why happened to baby food?
Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by Foodqueen(f): 10:04pm On May 09, 2023
Saw her today.

All grown up and I couldn't stop loving her.

I felt really attached that I almost shed tears as if someone was taking my baby away and I couldn't do anything to stop them.

1 Like

Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by Aurelius1(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2023
Foodqueen:
Saw her today.

All grown up and I couldn't stop loving her.

I felt really attached that I almost shed tears as if someone was taking my baby away and I couldn't do anything to stop them.
For how long did you breastfed her?
Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by doggedfighter(f): 7:53am On May 10, 2023
debbydams:

Where did you get this your idea from ?

What will happen if her child is a boy and the other is a girl ?
Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by irijuola: 6:57pm On May 10, 2023
According to Yoruba culture, it’s not unheard of. Just that they cannot marry each other because it’s assumed that they are both of the same mother.
Re: Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? by Foodqueen(f): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2023
irijuola:
According to Yoruba culture, it’s not unheard of. Just that they cannot marry each other because it’s assumed that they are both of the same mother.

Really?

Just seeing this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do The Teens In America Commit Suicide? / He Does Not Want To Grow Up: / 28-year-old Man And His Daughter Arrested For Having Sex with each other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.