Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) (73987 Views)

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners / Heavily Armed Hausa Vigilante Group Invade Anka In Zamfara - Kill Fulani Leader / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Sunday2021: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
SLAP44:
God will shame them

late CBN governor malafia have told us fulanis will start killing of high rank citizens in southern Nigeria. And they will start war by 2022 before he was killed on 11 September 2021.. yet nobody was asking him question...
fulanis are now on operation devide and rule tactics... they know BIAFRA is coming as soon as possible, they will kill innocent igbos and find a way to tag IPOB in it.... that's the tactics they have been using to rule the yorubas and igbos.. they are even now using igbos names to comment rubbish against IPOB..
go and watch the video where Akunyili was killed and if your brain did not tell you who do the killing then iam sorry your foolishness exceed my expectation.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Gkemz: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
I hope the marauding herdsmen were not left behind.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by vicfajeze: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
JavaScript90:
Let peace reign. Fulanis obey simple rule, please stop grazing your cows in igboland. There is a law in place banning open grazing in southern Nigeria. We should obey the law to avoid unnecessary violence and bloodshed.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile
My dear Igbos,why are your people killing our Cows?Blood go flow ooo.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by preciousmetals: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
You suffering from mental disorder, so the owner of the cow do not know there is a ban on open grazing, nonsense talk
Christistruth00:

IPOB are looking for a fight they can never win by all means

They should have arrested the Cows and handed it to the State Government
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by preciousmetals: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
PKK have been in existence for dacades in Turkey living in peace with Kurdish people and never see them as enemy, so UGM is not a problem for the easterners, they are fighting for the right of the Igbos, you better cry for yourself and not for the Igbos
Think9ja:
Another terrorist group is slowly emerging and sadly, we (or should I say) many people don't know.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by luluman: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

Shut up jor. Did you hand over the beer to the owner in the north?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by BadBradley: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jonathan39:
Bring your cows to the East and watch it die painfully. No time for Story
this one na one jobless, ogogoro-guzzler without any hope for the future apart from being a cheap, brainless hireling.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by caandi: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Good way to go. Lubbish
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Charlie2020(f): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
When did two cows become many?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by GetMeRight: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
JavaScript90:
Let peace reign. Fulanis obey simple rule, please stop grazing your cows in igboland. There is a law in place banning open grazing in southern Nigeria. We should obey the law to avoid unnecessary violence and bloodshed.

And the UGM are the enforcers of anti open grazing law? And the killing of the cows is the recommended punishment for contravene the law? The same UGM that wouldn't hesitate to gun down the governor and the members of his cabinet if they're unfortunate to come across them?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
achi4u:
Adhere to simple rules, u think we are joking, Nnewi is calmed anyway, we're still opening bottles at at Obiofia Axis....
Taa I won't give u total details maka Ndi ikegrin

Nairaland get too many members biko.
Mallamezi-idiot is watching every thread shocked
One an unknown gunman sughted embarassed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Voy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So cow also offended ipob terrorist ? I always saying It this people are bastard useless hopeless drunkard criminals.
check page 7, person say ur papa no get sense for there
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 02, 2021
This should be fun. Can someone tell these Ndi IDPs to go home? You don’t want anyone in your land so go home so we don’t send you back home.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Check page 8 someone said your mother is a fool.
Voy:
check page 7, person say ur papa no get sense for there
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Sandy8: 12:52am On Oct 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So cow also offended ipob terrorist ? I always saying It this people are bastard useless hopeless drunkard criminals.
well done ooo,the people the Fulani's are killing everyday,how did they offend the Fulani,there is a law and the Fulani should learn to adhere,simple
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Tzar(m): 1:21am On Oct 02, 2021
Thanks for this intelligent response to a stupid statement.
Kamanuozuzu:

The same way Hisbah handed over our Beer to Kano State government.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Omoslida: 1:22am On Oct 02, 2021
grin grin if start dealing with them this way they will know that they are fire on the mountain
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Timi2016(m): 4:01am On Oct 02, 2021
I am not of that view either, so you can rest.

stinechykee:
Oh now you begining to get sense that the guy is an imposter who hide under Tinubu's name to paint you few Yoruba people black.Had it been he insulting Igbos with Yoruba sentiment you will praise him
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by morgstreme: 4:14am On Oct 02, 2021
SLAP44:
God will shame them

late CBN governor malafia have told us fulanis will start killing of high rank citizens in southern Nigeria. And they will start war by 2022 before he was killed on 11 September 2021.. yet nobody was asking him question...
fulanis are now on operation devide and rule tactics... they know BIAFRA is coming as soon as possible, they will kill innocent igbos and find a way to tag IPOB in it.... that's the tactics they have been using to rule the yorubas and igbos.. they are even now using igbos names to comment rubbish against IPOB..

Keep your dirty, uninformed,local.mouth shut..

Malafai was just saying his own...Must it be "gospel"

Folks that know NOTHING about the north will come here to cascade fairytales..

IPOB will be hunted down by the same folks cheering them on now..

Agbacha oso,aguo mile!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by nyiamfrank: 4:17am On Oct 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Open grazing in the east is as good as beer parlour in the north. Destroy beer bottles, kill cows.

You get the point now!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by eagleonearth(m): 5:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Christistruth00:

Fayose the only Yoruba governor that behaved like an Igbo man arrested the cows, killed and shared the meat, arrested and put behind bars the herdsmen, so why is that of the ipob now giving you sleepless night?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by eagleonearth(m): 5:31am On Oct 02, 2021
achi4u:
Adhere to simple rules, u think we are joking, Nnewi is calmed anyway, we're still opening bottles at at Obiofia Axis....
Taa I won't give u total details maka Ndi ikegrin

Nairaland get too many members biko.
Mallamezi-idiot is watching every thread shocked
udo nwannem
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by eagleonearth(m): 5:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not surprised going by your moniker. You all will be flabbergasted, just watch
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Caseless: 6:03am On Oct 02, 2021
Kamanuozuzu:

you don't own beer, domkop. "Our beer"... Never something more stupid. The people killing the cows are not agents of the government. The anti-grazing laws didn't say this is what should be done to cows seen on the streets.

Hisbah is an agency of government.

At least, our major religion didn't prohibit the consumption of cow meat, but it did on beer.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Caseless: 6:05am On Oct 02, 2021
eagleonearth:
I'm not surprised going by your moniker. You all will be flabbergasted, just watch
Fulani go overrun your stupid ESN in less than 2 hours. You putting the lives of innocent citizens in danger. When the animals among you act this way, the animals among them will retaliate.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Decide2rise: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Christistruth00:

Shut up there. Did you say this to the Hisbah When they were destroying the alcoholic bottles in Kano ?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Sirpoint(m): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Which kinda development can we say dis is? Unknown gunmen enforcing an order which should be done by the police? This is hilarious
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Sirpoint(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Fulani matters are a serious issue.Nairalanders are really concerned with their criminal acts.11pages of replies and still counting!This post should be tagged Nairaland's most trending post of the day.Lalasticlala,what do u think?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by goshee: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Skyview01:

And that makes you happy to live such a backward society where anyone can be killed at will.
When army and police were killing ipob peaceful protesters we cried and you guys celebrated ,, we warned you of the impending dangers but you called us wailers. Now the table has turned and the you are wailing ,,, hypocricy is the problem of the zoo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Kamanuozuzu:

Why na no kill fulani instead of their animal
Amen ye people forgot that their leader in ass hole rock will send them to destroy Nnewi in few days.
Because he hate it when his childs were been killed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.